Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera (53880 Views)

Oppo Unveils Reno3 And Reno3 Pro In Nigeria / Top 7 Android Smartphones With The Best Selfie Camera / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by sulasa07(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
if it is nt iphone or samsung, it's nt making making sense
What exactly has/have IPhone n Samsung achieved that they haven't or can't.

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Twenty47(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
uuzba:
You using Tecno? And making mouth? See how all your text cannot even show in English on my phone. Gan change dat phone! grin

Hahaha... See how u just take finish me.

Well... If not for money, i for don change am since bro.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by slade31: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Godfullsam:
This guy is a thief, a scammer and gambler. His name is moses ugwu aka funnynation from eneugu state. He dupped about 30 people of the total sum of 3million between february and april this year.

He claimed he is into mini importation business, he collected money from his unsuspected victims and promised he will import goods and share the profits with them. Instead of keeping his promise, he absconded with their money.

Pls do not do any business with moses ugwu aka funny nation.
what do you gain in spoiling people name?? So you just wake up to manufacture story about somebody without even giving a single proof!!!! Funnynation is not a fraudster!! He is well known in Abuja...
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by salford: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
Finally time to drop my LG. grin I never thought I could admire a chinese company.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by yusufu16: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
if it is nt iphone or samsung, it's nt making making sense

They are all over rated. Nothing special about I and s
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by amstamon: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gabson001:

70k above
A room and palour self con for 70k? �
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Samcoflex75(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oppo is a wonderful device, I personally use it
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Godfullsam(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
slade31:
what do you gain in spoiling people name?? So you just wake up to manufacture story about somebody without even giving a single proof!!!! Funnynation is not a fraudster!! He is well known in Abuja...

You mean I am spoiling his name?

Pls tell me where he stays in abuja and let him come out and proof to everyone that he is now faudster.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Twenty47:
Hmm... This is nice
And this is why i keep telling people around me that if i ever get money, i will introduce new brand of phones to them cuz they think it's only tecno and infinix that are android phones meanwhile there names should not be mentioned when we are talking about real gadgets.
Pls dont mind me cuz its even a tecno phone that i used to type this oo.

I moved away from tecno long time ago. I've never used infinix and will never use it. Though, I'm still using budget phone
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Gabson001(m): 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
amstamon:
A room and palour self con for 70k? �
A room and parlour ke.. I mean single room bro
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by seanwilliam(m): 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
yusufu16:

They are all over rated. Nothing special about I and s
u knw nothing about phone
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by ChristineC: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Godfullsam:

You mean I am spoiling his name?

Pls tell me where he stays in abuja and let him come out and proof to everyone that he is now faudster.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Yusuf001(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
Gabson001:
Exactly bro.. The least oppo gat great cameras
I agree with u ... its like as pro camera
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by seanwilliam(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
sulasa07:

What exactly has/have IPhone n Samsung achieved that they haven't or can't.
ur question is rhetorical
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Gabson001(m): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yusuf001:
I agree with u ... its like as pro camera
U get it
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Twenty47(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2019
maasoap:

I moved away from tecno long time ago. I've never used infinix and will never use it. Though, I'm still using budget phone
Hmmm... That's nice bro, hope to join you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by Xavi2511: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
TeamSimple:

Often times have seen these picture on here . You don’t have an understanding of what the innovations means because I see that is where your problem lies . This innovation here means Islamic innovations and not scientific or technological. It means establishing Islam in accordance with the way the prophet (saw) laid it and not bringing other form of worship (innovations ). Have a nice day

Mr man this is different from technology what they simply means is that eradicating what is innovated or created which wasn't there before in there religion..... even if you want to gain point you should thread cautiously
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by naijajobx: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by DarkJeddi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
sulasa07:
Even Samsung n iPhone have become students learning from Oppo
And ALL of them are learning from Google's Pixels..
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by xyz123456: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
jaxxy:

Where are their fones in the market? U think it’s by making noise or building irrelevant innovation? Not every innovation is revolutionary, practical or marketable.
Thanks jare. Smart phones are becoming like printers that you just buy anyone. We are still waiting for next breakthrough innovation.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by kutashi: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
TeamSimple:

Often times have seen these picture on here . You don’t have an understanding of what the innovations means because I see that is where your problem lies . This innovation here means Islamic innovations and not scientific or technological. It means establishing Islam in accordance with the way the prophet (saw) laid it and not bringing other form of worship (innovations ). Have a nice day
Don't mind him. He's using MuMu app grin
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by simplesearch: 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2019
A lot of Asian phones and product lack originality
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by peteryoung2048d(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
That the product of my phone! And it got a great camera
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by obaangeli: 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Even Samsung knows that No-one can be a champion forever.. Take it or leave it..........
Samsung also took the lead from Almighty Nokia then, so only a fool will expect Samsung to remain a champion forever.....
Huawei, xiaomi, one plus, oppo, vivo and d rest are taking over.....
Mind their phones are premium
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by simplesearch: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
sulasa07:
Even Samsung n iPhone have become students learning from Oppo

So if you had opportunity to choose between an Iphone and oppo phone which one will you go for?
Oppo find x that was inspired by Iphone X, so who is copying who? you guys just comment out of ignorance or emotion.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by JeffreyJames(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol Samsung and Xaiomi have this tech already. Oppo is just having theirs. Doesn't mean you'll see it on any phones this year. Probably from next year.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by sulasa07(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
simplesearch:

So if you had opportunity to choose between an Iphone and oppo phone which one will you go for?
Oppo find x that was inspired by Iphone X, so who is copying who? you guys just comment out of ignorance or emotion.
Actually,I'm not an iPhone sympathizer at all,I just hate it but if its android,not a Samsung fan too.But Huawei,now you are talking.
It doesn't matter who is copying who,all that matters us exactly what I need.
Re: Oppo Unveils The World’s First Under-screen Selfie Camera by GogetterMD(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
Freebuzz:
News via freebuzz.com.ng

Chinese mobile maker Oppo today unveiled its solution to the ubiquitous smartphone display notch – the “word’s first” Under-Screen Camera (USC).

The fullscreen display-enabling technology was demonstrated to the public at Shanghai’s Mobile World Congress, following a teaser earlier this month.

According to Oppo, the selfie camera is embedded under a section of the display that’s made of a highly transparent custom material with a special pixel structure, which enables light to pass through to the lens. The selfie camera is also said to be larger than other front-facing cameras, featuring a wider aperture lens in front of the sensor.

The company has already admitted that putting a camera under the screen will make it harder to match the quality of an unobstructed smartphone camera.

To compensate, however, Oppo said it has developed software algorithms that address haze, glare, and color cast issues, resulting in pictures that are “on par with mainstream devices.”

We won’t know how accurate that claim is until the tech hits the market, and it’s still not clear exactly when the under-screen camera will debut in a consumer product, but the company says it plans to launch a device featuring its USC “in the near future.”

This isn’t the first time Oppo has tried to innovate in the mobile camera space. The company in February introduced a 10x optical zoom camera system for smartphones, and just last month unveiled its latest flagship OnePlus 7 Pro phone, which features a bezel-free display and pop-up selfie camera.

Apple’s 2019 iPhones are widely expected to include a triple rear camera system featuring wide, telephoto, and ultra-wide lenses. The display notch, which houses Apple’s TrueDepth camera and Face ID tech, will almost certainly remain.

[b]READ MORE AT :-
https://freebuzz.com.ng/2019/06/26/oppo-unveils-the-worlds-first-under-screen-selfie-camera/

Oppo and Oneplus isn't the same company

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Facebook Hidden Tricks You Never Knew Existed / 2go- What Went Wrong? / Etisalat Customer Care Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.