Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Revived - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Revived (57212 Views)

This Section Should Be Revived Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revived by germaphobe(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2019
this world eeehh
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chiboy na Charles na, if anything happens to Louis, I'll castrate Charles.

Thanks for the update
Re: Revived by queenitee(f): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
damselposh:

I have his phone number grin
Please, gimme
Re: Revived by queenitee(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ah Charles, don't lemme kill you myself
Re: Revived by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
winkthanks for the update
Re: Revived by Tonyspecial(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice One Dear
Re: Revived by francium001: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Still following, thanks for the update dear
Re: Revived by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Thanks for the update dear I dey follow you
Re: Revived by PrudySara(f): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2019
damselposh, you either kill Charles, or I'll do it.
May God deliver us from such friends!
Re: Revived by izaray(f): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2019
God just help me punish this yeye Charles for me mbok

Thanks the update sis
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2019
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

"Louis my boy, how are you doing?" Mr Walter asked as strolled into the ward.

"Am mad at you dad, you lied to me about Nanya been my sister" Louis frowned adding a hiss to it.

"who said i lied?, that's the truth, she is your sister, and that is why you need to forget everything about her, there are many ladies out there." Mr Walter hissed.

"Stop lying Dad, i already had a D.N.A test done, we are not related in any way, i don't know what Nanya did to you" he replied weakly clutching his chest.

"What?, you had a D.N.A test done?, that means you don't trust me?" Mr Walter asked in anger.

"I wanted to be sure about what you told me, not like i don't trust you, can't you see Dad?, she is the only one that makes me happy" Louis said closing his eyes in pain.

"Oh shut up, what do you know about love?, i just don't want to have anything to do with the Obidinma family for the second time, they are bad news" he hissed.

"Dad, that girl is different from her Mom, she is not even in good terms with the woman because of the way she behaves, why are you so bitter at them?" Louis winced.

"That woman hurt me terribly in the past, we planned on getting married, but then she left me for her rich boss, even had the guts to get pregnant for him, i nearly killed myself then, but thank God i met your mom, she mended my broken heart" he replied with anger evident on his face.

"And so, Nanya is the daughter she had for her boss?" Louis asked lost in thought.

"Yes, and that is why i hate her so much and even the daughter she had for the stupid man" he hissed.

"But wait a minute Dad, Nanya is 24 years old, while i am 27, that means you should have already met my mom before Mrs Charity" Louis asked confused.

"Actually son, am sorry, am not your father, when i met your mom, she was already with a 3 year old son which is you, i still got married to her and took you as my son, we were happy, until the Delilah showed up again and then she seduced me and the deed was done, she bore me a child twelve years ago" he replied with a sigh.

"Wait, please my heart is aching, what did you say?, that you are not my father?, why did mom not tell me about this?" Louis shouted with all his strength, he clutched his chest and whispered to his father "Dad, my heart is on fire, i don't think am going to survive with all the chaos surrounding me right now, my heart is paining me so much" that was the last thing he said before passing out.

"Louis?, wake up please, you are still my son, please wake up" Mr Walter shook him, when he didn't get any response, he ran out to call the doctor.

"Doctor?, how is my son doing?" he asked doctor Joe.

"Sir his condition is getting critical, he needs a transplant before the end of Wednesday or else he will die" doctor Joe replied with a shake of the head.

"And today is Monday, have you not gotten a donor yet?" he asked.

"Sir, someone called them and told them to remove your son's name from the list, that he already died, and they did, so getting a donor from them is just a 5% chance, unless a miracle happens" doctor Joe replied saddened.

"what?, i don't understand, so because someone called them and fed them with lies, they removed my son's name from the list without asking questions, are they okay?" Mr Walter shouted but then suddenly clutched his chest in pain while twisting his face.

"Are you okay sir?" doctor Joe asked rushing to meet him.

"Am fine doc, i need you to do something for me" he said while carressing his chest.

"What is it sir?"

"I want you to schedule Louis' surgery on Wednesday, he will get a transplant on that day" he replied softly.

"Sir, but we have not gotten a donor yet, how will i schedule his surgery" doctor Joe asked confused.

"Just do it, you will get a donor tomorrow" he replied while a tear dropped down his cheek.

1 Like

Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2019
iamgprince:
nice update keep it up

thanks boo
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2019
Preshbeauty:
shebi una don dey see Charles?. OP OP, see as you just make Charles mama referr to am as Chiboy, you too much.
well done jooore

lol, thanks Presh
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Treasure17:
In the words of Tubaba ''Oh Lord save me from frenemies, make nothing make me deal with their fallacies " Charles and his Mum typified wickedness.

Thanks for the update damsel.

thanks Trea honey
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2019
Adesina12:
Thank you for the update honey Sweet popcorn for you
thanks sweetheart
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2019
germaphobe:
this world eeehh

yes ooo
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2019
Ann2012:
Chiboy na Charles na, if anything happens to Louis, I'll castrate Charles.

Thanks for the update

thanks boo
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2019
queenitee:
Please, gimme

lol, i will
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
queenitee:
Ah Charles, don't lemme kill you myself

you don't need to kill him, i will do it myself
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
Shola2019:
winkthanks for the update

thanks baby
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Tonyspecial:
Nice One Dear

thanks T boo
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:26am On Aug 20, 2019
francium001:
Still following, thanks for the update dear

thanks love

1 Like

Humbleness:

thanks lover
Humbleness:

thanks lover
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2019
PrudySara:
damselposh, you either kill Charles, or I'll do it.

May God deliver us from such friends!

I will kill him, don't worry.
Re: Revived by damselposh(f): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2019
izaray:
God just help me punish this yeye Charles for me mbok

Thanks the update sis

thanks sweety
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2019
Guess Mr. Walter will sacrifice himself for Louis

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: Revived by Ann2012(f): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2019
embarassed
Re: Revived by queenitee(f): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2019
damselposh:

Please be fast about it grin
Re: Revived by kimoyo: 9:27am On Aug 20, 2019
Who in his right mind will divulge such information to a dying man in a careless manner. Mr Walter needs to be flogged
Re: Revived by izaray(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2019
damselposh:

Please do cos i've been waiting for the day too

Well done dearie
Re: Revived by iamgprince: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2019
damselposh:

thanks boo

i like the way you keep your thread flowing even without updates the thread is still flowing nicely unlike some writers like infant that don't know how to know theirs flowing nicely

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

The Devil Who Loved Me (true Life Story) / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy / My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.