Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Here Is How Not To Apologise To Your Partner When You're Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is How Not To Apologise To Your Partner When You're Wrong (403 Views)

How Do You Communicate To Your Partner When Hot / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How Not To Apologise To Your Partner When You're Wrong by onyeka76(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2019
No one can be perfect and it’s cool to make mistakes and offend your partner. However, the manner of your apology, and not just your decision to apologise will result a reaction.

Here is a clear picture for now you can apologize to your partner and quickly fix your relationship and their emotions.

More :

https://www.gutsynaij.com.ng/2019/06/here-is-how-not-to-apologise-to-your-partner-when-youre-wrong.html/

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop A Masturbation Addiction / Hard Hearted Or Soft Hearted Lady / These Leaves Can Lower Your Blood Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.