Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) (40866 Views)

6 Men Kill Woman In Ebonyi On Christmas Day, Set Her Body Ablaze / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Man Set His Wife On Fire In Benin Over Upkeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by marriage1: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
This are mostly caused when the woman doesn't love his husband and probably have gotten herself boyfriend.
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by guyossy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
One of those wicked lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by LOSKYXANDER: 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
sweetrace:

Actually, you will attract someone just like you. Someone who blames a whole gender when one of them does something wrong. So, every time a man does something wrong in the news, she’ll lash out at you, and you can equally lash out at her when it is a woman.
I did not blame the whole gender na undecided there are good women same with evil women. We only pray for guidance when the time is ripe grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by LOSKYXANDER: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
bomsilaga:
I was there personally and was with a younger sister to the victim.
The actual story will shock you to your marrow.
The woman is worse than any demon you can think of.
What is the full story...abeg samma us gist undecided
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nawa o real motherfuckers everywhere
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
When I said I don't need to marry all I need is a surrogate mothers, one of d daughters of eve started insulting me.
Can u imagine women killing men.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
This is real Italian woman. No time for nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Some men weak sha? Woman dey kill and roast you..
You Dey sleep before?

Some of them can look like females physically and John Cena internally
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by victorian(f): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
TANID:
Check You Mail Princess wink

OK dear, I will check nw.. Then reply in the next 5mins
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by salt1: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
TheIkoro:

Most probably for his having slept with one other woman; whilst she's busy parting her thighs for every Tom, Dick, and Sally.

He must have been unfaithful and was rubbing into her face like 'so what? It's a man's nature and you live with it'.
I fear for men who take their wife's complacency for weakness. She may appear docile, but if she decides to retaliate, the man will die in his sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yankiss:
What is happening in this country, Rivers state in particular? The cheapness of human life and the desecration of marriage via spouse killing is getting appalling. Are there no other ways of resolving marital crisis? Would it have been herculean for this lady to walk out of that marriage through divorce? Why the killing? This is a typical crime of passion. But whatever the grievances or motivations she is guilty because a corpse cannot defend itself. A big pity. I can feel the dilemma of the children of such marriage. Mother killed father, where and who do they stand with??

The acclaimed "Christians state" by wicked Wike. Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
ARCHBISHOP WIKE,COME AND SEE YOUR CHRISTIAN STATE PEOPLE O.
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
victorian:

OK dear, I will check nw.. Then reply in the next 5mins
You Can Reply Anytime Princess Viv grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
TANID:
You Can Reply Anytime Princess Viv grin

Check smiley
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by TANID(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
victorian:

Check smiley
That's Splendid, On My Way. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by ahahnow: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
nairalee:
I'm really scared whenever I see stories like this on marital violence.

It seems the men take to battering while the women just silently eliminate the men

Dear men, if you offend your wife try and resolve it before eating dinner and sleeping on the same bed wit her o. Except you want to make headline on nairaland front page

#teammarriageisnotamust

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by booksrite(f): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
He must have been unfaithful and was rubbing into her face like 'so what? It's a man's nature and you live with it'.I fear for men who take their wife's complacency for weakness. She may appear docile, but if she decides to retaliate, the man will die in his sleep

cheesy
Re: Woman Kills Her Husband And Set His Body Ablaze In Rivers (Photos) by booksrite(f): 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is real Italian woman. No time for nonsense.

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick Fasinu Killed And Set Ablaze In Ogun / Man Cuts Off Teenager's Hand For Resisting Rape In Uganda (Photo) / Policemen Disappointed As Thief Escapes Through Gutter After Hot Pursuit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.