Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,094 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. (3936 Views)

Rant Over! Las Las We Go Dey Alright. / You Contributed To My Marital Woes To FFK, Precious Chikwendu To Pastor Emmanuel / Very Sad Woman - Marital Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Kweenluchy: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Resign and take care of your health and body.

I can't because I got bills to pay

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Triniti(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2019
cococandy:
Sorry . You will be fine after all.

Money always comes and goes.
Thank you sis, it’s just a phase. Very soon, the storm will be over.

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Kweenluchy:

I can't because I got bills to pay

You can always get a new job, but health deteriorates continuously. You can take a break too.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by pweetyoge(f): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2019
My own rant..

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by viettastitches(f): 10:12am On Oct 18, 2019
At this moment, I don't even have a plan for my life anymore.the road to my shop is so bad and completely deserted. I have lost a lot of money recently, and I don't even have plans for my son's first birthday.

I am also adding unwanted weight, and have not been myself since I saw the picture of the woman who got burnt with her baby.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2019
It is well smiley
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by ifyalways(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

You can always get a new job, but health deteriorates continuously. You can take a break too.
But shes not sick na, she is just adding weight . Im adding weight too but im not worried. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:53am On Oct 18, 2019
My rant is marriage, I'm living with my parents while working and mama wouldn't let me rest with her marriage songs, not that I don't have someone, I have, he's ready, but I'm not completely ready, I'm not having doubts about him, but I just dont feel ready, I don't feel excited about it, my body is not tickling with the thought of marriage, my spirit and soul is detached from it, it feels alien to me, I keep giving everyone excuses cos if I should tell them these things, they'll say I'm not normal, mama says I'm old but I say I'm not old, mama threatens that my younger sis will get married b4 me, I told her she can go ahead I don't care, mama begs that I shouldnt disgrace her, I said if becoming successful in my career and becoming known round the world for it means I'm disgracing her, so be it cool

My only support system is my Dad, bless him, he keeps telling me "don't mind them B, do you, always do you".

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
ifyalways:
But shes not sick na, she is just adding weight . Im adding weight too but im not worried. cheesy

She said she is stressed, and stress is one of the causes of weight gain.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
If I had known,

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by DonroxyII: 4:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
My rant is marriage, I'm living with my parents while working and mama wouldn't let me rest with her marriage songs, not that I don't have someone, I have, he's ready, but I'm not completely ready, I'm not having doubts about him, but I just dont feel ready, I don't feel excited about it, my body is not tickling with the thought of marriage, my spirit and soul is detached from it, it feels alien to me, I keep giving everyone excuses cos if I should tell them these things, they'll say I'm not normal, mama says I'm old but I say I'm not old, mama threatens that my younger sis will get married b4 me, I told her she can go ahead I don't care, mama begs that I shouldnt disgrace her, I said if becoming successful in my career and becoming known round the world for it means I'm disgracing her, so be it cool

My only support system is my Dad, bless him, he keeps telling me "don't mind them B, do you, always do you".
Maybe He doesn't completely wow you ....... Maybe He ain't the square peg that fit the square hole ..... Nonetheless, He is a Peg !!

Because to me (I been watching ya trantrantran here .... Handling ya kind go require Upstairs wella and the journey of who adequately bell the cat no be here).... If you find that personality that really fit, Yinmu, you will marry him now now now!!

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by DonroxyII: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
My own rant is for ICAN to bow to me and make I get my life back ..... ICAN ABEG GIVE WAY IN 2020 maximum .... I don't want to go to Jos oo grin

I just downloaded all new packs, many folks will be making fun of you that life ain't bout big books, dude are you the one reading all of this ...

ICAN take control oo grin make guy Japa !!

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by chii8(f): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I feel you are not really in love...

4 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by chii8(f): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
BLUELemon:
If I had known, my efforts and monetary values I have invested in this PG program would have gone into another business. But I was adamant at the start thinking I would pull through.
Am thinking of putting it on hold for now. But on a second thought I don't want to be a failure or being mocked by people who advised against the program.
Am thinking it was all a mistake. If not that no business seems plausible to put that money in and generate enough income ehen! . considering what I could pull together for the fees ehen!
Academics with no one to lean on is frustrating

So true,some Nigerian schools will frustrate your life and destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by chii8(f): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

She said she is stressed, and stress is one of the causes of weight gain.

Different stroke for different people, when I'm stressed, I slim down drastically.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by ahnie: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
chii8:

Different stroke for different people, when I'm stressed, I slim down drastically.
You write like madam soonest!

Greetings to your crew!
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by blank(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2019
DonroxyII:
My own rant is for ICAN to bow to me and make I get my life back ..... ICAN ABEG GIVE WAY IN 2020 maximum .... I don't want to go to Jos oo grin

I just downloaded all new packs, many folks will be making fun of you that life ain't bout big books, dude are you the one reading all of this ...

ICAN take control oo grin make guy Japa !!

If you can take ACCA. It's when you leave this country you will realize how worthless ICAN is.

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by blank(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
chii8:

Not necessarily. You might be in love but the whole concept of marriage tying you down can make someone pause especially if you're female. Societal expectations can be cumbersome on women after marriage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by DonroxyII: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
blank:

If you can take ACCA. It's when you leave this country you will realize how worthless ICAN is.
I know but I am already at the final stage just few papers to ace! Then Use ICAN to cross carpet into ACCA ..... ICAN will give you some exemption in ACCA !
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by blank(f): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
I'm so angry today, I can't even rant. Everything is just going in the wrong direction.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:16pm On Oct 18, 2019
chii8:

Lol I am deeply in love with him, the fact that I don't dig marriage right now doesn't mean I'm not in love, love is different from marriage, I'm just not getting the vibe to get married, yet.

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
DonroxyII:
Maybe He doesn't completely wow you ....... Maybe He ain't the square peg that fit the square hole ..... Nonetheless, He is a Peg !!

Because to me (I been watching ya trantrantran here .... Handling ya kind go require Upstairs wella and the journey of who adequately bell the cat no be here).... If you find that personality that really fit, Yinmu, you will marry him now now now!!

Lol the guy is everything good and positive, the total package, he intrigues and wow me in every possible way you can think of, that is how the affection is for me, and it is mutual, na the marriage institution dey do me somehow honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by DonroxyII: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lol the guy is everything good and positive, the total package, he intrigues and wow me in every possible way you can think of, that is how the affection is for me, and it is mutual, na the marriage institution dey do me somehow honestly.
Wao, if you are truly convinced you gat all this, baby fire away ooo unless Celibacy is what you deeply desire grin ..... !!

Don't make the dude lose interest oo especially if you are wasting his time .... Great Love scarce !!
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
chii8:

So true,some Nigerian schools will frustrate your life and destiny.
honestly! While I am trying to convince and inspire myself, it's as if every sunrise presents new circumstances to break me.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by DESAN(f): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2019
I have been out of job for 3 years now and i cant afford my kids school fees. Had to put the younger one of 2yrs in a day care instead of a proper school and d oldest has a deadline of nxt week to pay her fees which i only pray for a miracle to acheive. I am a single mother and a tried of everything.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by lanjum(f): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
�����
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by saucecode(m): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2019
cococandy:
Please everyone take it easy. Things will be okay eventually. The worst that can happen is death (as we often think) but even in death, there’s peace.

I know this is a ranting thread and my zen message may not be welcome but it’s coming from a good place.

I personally have a mountain of things to rant about, especially concerning work issues but at the same time, it’s at work that I see things that encourage me to appreciate life and health. So I’m choosing the positive sides today.

I may not be in the frame of mind to see the positives on another day. I hope when I’m in that furious mindset, someone can encourage me to zen.

Zen my lovely people. kiss
What? shocked shocked
Is this Loretta?
Wow I'm impressed you are finally wearing a humble cap, I hope to will last cheesy
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Evangkatsoulis: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I don't see the issue here. You don't want to get married, and you don't have to. Since you are no longer dependent on your parents, you don't owe them anything.

1 Like

Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
blank:
I'm so angry today, I can't even rant. Everything is just going in the wrong direction.
hold on. Hope is never far away
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh that picture affected me too. It’s so visceral. I felt like I was cut with a sharp knife.

That could easily be any mom and her child. Just out for the day looking for means of livelihood.
Gosh cry

I hope they are at peace now wherever they are. Together. It’s super painful
viettastitches:
At this moment, I don't even have a plan for my life anymore.the road to my shop is so bad and completely deserted. I have lost a lot of money recently, and I don't even have plans for my son's first birthday.

I am also adding unwanted weight, and have not been myself since I saw the picture of the woman who got burnt with her baby.
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Papertrail11(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2019
DESAN:
I have been out of job for 3 years now and i cant afford my kids school fees. Had to put the younger one of 2yrs in a day care instead of a proper school and d oldest has a deadline of nxt week to pay her fees which i only pray for a miracle to acheive. I am a single mother and a tried of everything.

Its not easy on parents with young kids hold strong...
Re: Rant Rant Rant!!!!!!come In Here And Rant About Your Woes. by Iogobenz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
So angry right now angry
"I have to confirm from the branch before paying you oga...." says a customer attendant at a bank here in PHC.
How many hours just to confirm ordinary cheque?
I spit on Access bank.Tueh.
FCMB own sef no go like this,thrm don pay tey tey.
I don frighten that woman today no be small.she thinks she can be rude to everyone and get away with it?
Nah..not today ma'am,not today!
So this is what happened;
Had 3 cheques to clear this morning,dropped 2 and it cleared and went to access bank to clear the last.
So the customer care lady was just talking rudely to one ette(akwa ibom) that wanted to pull out his last 1k or So,na so the woman just dey shout "You don't have enough money,your balance is 1050 naira upandan".
I didn't like it at all and had already started beefing the woman small small.I think she is married,very pretty and all but lacks manners and very unproffesional undecided
It got to my turn and she collected my cheque and told me to "sit down" in the waiting area,I declined saying I must sit in front of her.
She;But oga you will be disturbing other customers
Me;I don't care undecided
She;That means I won't attend to you then.
Me;If you know say bomb dey your head,try am!!we go turn this place upside down today..nonsense.
Such a rude bitch.
Anyways some guy in black suit interfered and I say there while she sent a notification to the originating branch of the cheque so they can confirm it.
Anyways I left the fool,dropped my number so she should call me if any need arises.woe betide her if that money no clear today.
E be like hand never touch am before,rubbish!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married To A Jehovah's Witness? / My first child / What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.