Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. (1720 Views)

The Way Ladies Accuse Guys Of Rape These Days Is Out Of This World (screenshots) / The Most Wasted Money In This World Is The Money You Spent On Girlfriends - Reno / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. by partnerbizz5(f): 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Diamond23:
Hmmmmmm
Ur write up just reminded me of dat boy dat committed suicide, I think akachukwu or so wz hz name.u sounded so much like him.Sis hope u r ok?, hope u r not depressed?
Lol
Re: Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
1.God wants u to
2. Your parents fvcked each other hardcore without condoms or birth control measures
Re: Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. by budaatum: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
partnerbizz5:

What's really the grand purpose of our sojourn in this world?

Is it to wake up, eat, grow, go to school, work, marry, give birth, die?

The cycle continues?
In a nutshell, yes, you wake up, eat, grow, go to school, work, marry, give birth, die. Except, no cycle continues unless you want to argue that you are part of some continuing circle that has preceeded you.

If you are really lucky, you would consciously wake up and realise you might have a lot of time ahead of you, so you make the best of your time on earth worth the space and the resources you take up. But in the end, die you would after which you become worm food regardless of what you might chose to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. by Olorunnim: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
There's No After life These No Spiritual begin that Watches over Anybody Were Just A cycle of Life Giving Energy So Yes We're here just to Eat, Acquire Knowledge that Shape our lives (If we Apply it)Sleep, Procreate,Take our place in the organized society,And Die become food for the worms (Another form of Energy).The best you can do to yourself is Become a pleasant person And radiate pleasantness to others You by that way fulfilled an Abstract Desire of yourself.

For more Lecture check Guru paduka on Youtube his lecture help a lot
Re: Why Are We Here In This World? My Musings. by franchasng: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
partnerbizz5:
Growing up, I often wondered what the purpose of existence was.

I was curious. I wanted to know why we are here in this world. What the grand design or purpose is. How life began.
I struggled to appreciate the big bang vis a vis the genesis story.

'God created us to know him, love him, worship him, and to live with him for ever in heaven'.
So we were taught in the catholic catechism as teenagers.

The whole enchilada made little or no sense to me, as I reached majority nay became an adult.

Could there really be God? Or could it be he exists but the bible or history misrepresented him?

But then I couldn't reconcile his existence --coupled with epithets such as omnipotence, omniscient and omnipresent-- with the realities and happenings in the world.
How can such a God allow evil especially when it happens to good people?

How could he have allowed Hitler kill over 6 million Jews? How could he have allowed the Rwanda genocide.

The answer I got was that evil came from our free will.
Okay, whose free will was it that inflicted a toddler with celebral palsy or a hole in the heart?
What about the hurricanes?

Others add that God knows the best as he could have a reason for allowing evil.

The answers were at best unsatisfactory and at worst puerile.

Theodicy, the conundrum is called.

At different times in search for meaning, I oscillated from theism to deism, to humanism. I was confused.

Is it better not to have been born at all, like Prof. Benatar thinks?

Is there an afterlife?

What's really the grand purpose of our sojourn in this world?

Is it to wake up, eat, grow, go to school, work, marry, give birth, die?

The cycle continues?

Note:I left so many things especially arguments and varying opinions so as to not make this long winded or verbose.

Life is like a movie script, only the movie script writer and the director of the movie know how the movie will end, and only the movie director knows the roles he or she assigned to each actor in the movie script and why he or she assigned the role to that particular actor; maybe because of his/her looks, his/her carriage, his/her wisdom, he/her character or attitude, etc, only the movie director knows the qualities that makes him or her assign a role to an actor in his movie.

As I said that life is a movie, you cannot act beyond the role the director of the movie assigned to you, if you fail to act your role properly as he pleases, he will either change you in subsequent scenes or assign new role to you if he is pleased with your general personality as an actor.

You can only appeal to the movies director to please change your movie role that it is not easy for you or that it does not conform to your ideology and principle and depending on your relationship with the movie director, he can listen to your plea and assign new movie role to you that will suit you more.

I have a book I am writing on this for years now, it is going to be very voluminous and detailed, maybe you may need to get a copy of it to understand my whole point.

Have you ever wondered who invented movie making, plays and acting in general and why

I strongly believe we are acting a movie that some higher beings are watching just as we do here.

God forgive me if I am wrong because I still believe in God despite some events that sometimes make me wonder why they happen in the world today, but I don't really believe the world will come to an end as believed by Christian religious groups in the world today.

I believe our world ends the day we die; our movie roles in this movie of life come to an end the day we die. If our spirit or soul will continue existing in another form and world or planet, then it is not the same with life on earth, it is entirely another form of existence that nobody in this present life knows about just as none of us know where we came from to start existing here as humans through birth.

I remember from some Bible books according to Jehovah Witnesses, the world will come to an end when the word of God has been preached to all nations of earth as a witness, so that all humans will hear the word and not have an excuse to give for not repenting and turning to Jesus Christ, and when this word has been preached all over the world, then the world will come to an end.

Now if you study this context and study human life, humans are giving birth every hour all over the world and populating the earth, so what about newly born children the day the world will end; have they known Jesus Christ if born in Hindu families or Budha communities or idolatory communities, etc

And mind you again, by birth we all inherit sin from birth, so what happens to the newly horns

I strongly believe this world is a script, nobody in human form knows how it will end just as none of the viewers of a newly released movie don't know how the movie will end except the movie producer/director/and those close to the movie producer and director

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This White Young Handsome Guy Next Door Told Me Hi / Ending A Friends With Benefit Relationship / Lilrose: Telephone Palava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.