Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

She Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant (616 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Her Boss! / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant by Templa(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hello house, A friend needs real advice here, ,
He got his girlfriend pregnant but both are not ready for any baby, The baby I guess is just somewks old, they intend doin D&C, But I have cautioned against it, Wat do u tink peeps.
Re: She Is Pregnant by Rocktation(f): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2010
Ehn. . .you did well. But in a real sense, why did you? Or d'you want to take care of it? They know where their shoe hurts and should do what they have to do. No point bringing any babe to life to suffer either psychologically or physically.
Re: She Is Pregnant by Macgreat(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2010
NO!, Is she pregnant!?

(1) (Reply)

Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: / Pls Girls Only / I can't help it. I am in love with my friend! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.