Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: (614 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by queeneve: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
If his pennis malfunctions or become smaller in size? Boys seems to worry about petty things in such as stretch marks, booty size, breastes size, her age, and appearance.

Would you leave your husband/mate if one day he comes home and sudden his pennis just go limp? Would you try to work with him and do other things that supplement his lack of?

Do you think that boys are more superficial than girls? I believe that women are less picky about the areas that men seems to be more concern with childish things versus personality, intellect, character, and morale.

Do you think women need to be more picky like the men? They must be a certain height? Weight? Handsome level? Have certain level of income? Complete higher level of education?

I do.
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by 190: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2010
If its goes Limp

Its the civil responsibility of the woman

To get it back up @ all costs!!
angry angry
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by ShyOne(f): 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2010
@ queeneve

This is a very good topic you have posted. Thank you

Well - everyone knows that one day he will go limp - we are all getting older

So - It's really important to focus on Various qualities because THAT DAY IS COMING for a large majority of men

I wouldn't leave him. By then I would hope that we would have been together for a number of years. But if the man is drinking heavily or using drugs they go limp in their 40s and younger. So that day isn't too far up the road for many men.

I am soo glad my baby doesn't drink and is in very good health. His day of getting limp are far away from us. But once it occurs - I would never leave him because we have more than sex. We enjoy each other in so many different areas.

I won't lie - I will miss it very much because I love making love. If he starts gaining too much weight we will work on that together.

He and I ARE FOREVER.
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by 190: 11:47pm On Oct 10, 2010
Men go Limb in their 40s cos of drinking and drugs!

Thats a new discovery if you ask me

the last time i checked

Men are fully functional till age 99,

dont really know about this Limb(ing) thinny!
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by ShyOne(f): 12:15am On Oct 11, 2010
Yes

Drugs and Drinking - Especially heavily affect erections.

I am not talking about just having a drink for enjoyment - but DRINKING DAILY (liquor) will affect an erection once you are in your 40s and up.

Not all men but a large % will feel the effects.

In Biology when you hit the age of 40 is when the body starts to exhibit the effects of what you have and haven't done all of your life.

Research what I say.
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by ShyOne(f): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2010
Alot of people start needing to wear glasses, etc.

The body starts breaking down in the 40s

So take care of yourself and if you drink - be moderate

It is better to drink beer than hard alcohol if you are able to make that transition

Alot of people who have diabetes were heavy hard alcohol drinkers for years - unless it is hereditary.
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by 190: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2010
^^

Thanks for the info,

I got the message,

and you clearly made sense there,

But you women too should work on your bodies too!
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by ShyOne(f): 12:23am On Oct 11, 2010
Yes

You are Correct

We women should work on our bodies as well.

I work out all the time - I try to work out daily when I am able.

Water is God's Nectar
Re: Should A Wife/girlfriend Leave Her Husband/boyfriend: by queeneve: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2010
Shy,

You are right men are developing prostate cancer as a result of lack of sexual desires and many other factors play a major part in the man's ability to function normally sexually.

A woman can't do anything if a man having issues with erection or the inability to perform sexually.

By the time a man is 40 years of age, he need to have an exam done that monitor his prostate and other sexual glands. Sadly black men are dying because the fear of another man entering their rectum which may prolong their life.

Shy,

You are exactly right again, there would be a time where a woman will have to make a decision to love her man REGARDLESS or to leave with shame.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Men / Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters? / Is There A Difference Between Western/eastern Men And Northern Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.