Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? (995 Views)

Why Do Cameroonians Dance so Well / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir / Couple Embarrassed By Some Primitive People After Being Caught In The Bush (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by Ilamina(f): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by StrikeBack(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
I'm beginning to like you ilamina
Re: Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by Ilamina(f): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'm beginning to like you ilamina

smiley I like you too
Re: Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by Eze2000(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Aren't Cameroonians better placed to answer that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by meobizy(f): 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
How far the question of your aunt asking how you wash your toto with long nails?
I don’t remember the conclusion.
Re: Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by LarryBee1k: 7:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Why Do Cameroonians Like To Call Nigerians Primitive And Ghetto? by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol..The joke is on them.

(1) (Reply)

#Myexperience. / This Nigerian Lady Says She's Hot / I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.