Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. (990 Views)

If She Tells You She Had An Abortion / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by tpiar: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dont blame me after they're done scamming you.

This is nlposter.
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by tpiar: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Note to nlers!

If anyone seems fixated with me, and are using me to bond with you, better run far or at least stop deceiving yourself.

I have said my own.
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by tpiar: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
And yes, I'm female.
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by falcon01: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2019
wakanda rubbish is up there? pls does anyone here understands stúpid?
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by Gracespecial101(m): 2:35am On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
wakanda rubbish is up there? pls does anyone here understands stúpid?
Hmm
I think I do
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by nlPoster: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2019
This is specifically for that idiot who called me a masturbator for reasons best known to him and others like him who try to slander me nonstop.

Some of you just spend all your time waiting to hear any bad thing some nincompoop comes up with no matter how deranged it sounds.

Get a life.

This post and thread coincidentally came at the same time as the one in celebrity section, mine has nothing to do with celebrities but rather these idiots.
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by nlPoster: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2019
Is it even your masturbation assuming your lies are even true, se gbogbo yin ya were ni?
Re: I Dont Masturbate. If You Believe Anyone Who Tells You I Do, You're On Your Own. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
nlPoster:
Is it even your masturbation assuming your lies are even true, se gbogbo yin ya were ni?
Who provoked you this afternoon?

(1) (Reply)

Brother Man! Save Your Money For Better Thing / Try This Creativity With Your Girlfriend / Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.