Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) (32487 Views)

How Policeman Was Shot Dead By His Colleague Inside Station In Calabar (Photos) / Corpse Of Female CRUTECH Staff Found Dumped On Road In Calabar (Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by itsjeezy: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Buhari has succeeded in planting al his northern people in every sate om south in the guise of fighting yahoo and crime ..Every arrest has always been in Southern states .... How many times have you seen EFCC arrest yahoo boys in Places like KANO KATSINA ,BAUCHI ,SOKOTO and KADUNA . or are there no need of EFCC zonal offices too ? or is only the southerners that practice yahoo abi ?

Well I blame OBJ . even though it was well thought off plan then to launch EFCC to appease the US then.. The EFCC he brought is now been used by the northerner to whip the butt of his people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:
yea

another victim of "intelligence reports" alias neighbours

they never learn - the other was renting helicopter

undecided undecided

allow celebs and footballers to flaunt money and it wont raise eyebrows

guys with 100s of Ms in Anambra, you will never know

met a medical doctor with 500 bitcoin in anambra ( one bitcoin is around 4M naira presently)

very modest

but these noise makers go just see change dey do dreads and make noise
500 bitcoin??!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!! Thats 2billion in naira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by litetias(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2019
zoghys:

Let me burst your bubble my dear, i can conveniently pay your school fees for two years without any hitch, and that if you are ever a student, which you are not. You are obviously one of the many loser, whom low life esteem problem, have propel into believing fraud is a game or way out. Ideally, am not suppose to even postulate the concept of good character and morality to you, but then i will be doing myself so many injustice if you are not adequately inform before it's too late. i like to you let this mantra stuck in your brain "YOU WILL GO TO JAIL, IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YAHOO YAHOO". And before i forget your need to work on your English composition, you are really behind. And if you have always communicate with this level of English with your "MAGA", then they need to be properly check as well. And for your parent, boy am sure am old enough to be your uncle, so suck it up and jog on.
Your grammar is not better than his so I wonder why you think you have the authority to advise him to improve on his grammar. Just saying.

By the way Onoriode was sentenced to 6 months in prison with the option of #500,000 fine and he's to forfeit his house and the three cars to the FG. I think we all know that's no big deal for someone like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by lonelygem(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Broke ppl be celebrating his arrest .....funny thing is he will be out and balling in less than a month.........while u foolish broke ppl should worry about senators taking home $40000 as income in a month.....NAIJA WAKE UP

Have u ever had a relative or a close family friend who has fallen victim of these bagars you celebrate so carelessly? If you have not, i have one, Imagine a poor civil servant who has worked so hard and made savings for over 30 years of active service in a country like ours, saved for his medical bills, children's fees and all that, all of the sudden, someone intercept such lifetime savings in the name of yahoo..

Please put your parents in such picture and tell us how u would feel as a true son of such innocent man.

My aunt's husband was defrauded over a hundred and fifty Million in 2011, up till now he's yet to recover from the loss..

A man that owned a manufacturing factory of about 1200 employee capacity in the heart of Lagos, built accommodation for workers, built market and churches for people to worship and even built colleges for worker's children suddenly became so frustrated and depressed at the loss of everything he had laboured for.

If your parents come back home with such news of being defrauded of all he has kept for u and your siblings to count on even after his demise, would you pray for those fraudsters or otherwise?

Conscience is our best judge.
Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
lonelygem:

Have u ever had a relative or a close family friend who has fallen victim of these bagars you celebrate so carelessly? If you have not, i have one, Imagine a poor civil servant who has worked so hard and made savings for over 30 years of active service in a country like ours, saved for his medical bills, children's fees and all that, all of the sudden, someone intercept such lifetime savings in the name of yahoo.. Please put your parents in such picture and tell us how u would feel as a true son of such innocent man.

My brother the pastors are the real scammers

My aunt's husband was defrauded over a hundred and fifty Million in 2011, up till now he's yet to recover from the loss..

A man that owned a manufacturing factory of about 1200 employee capacity in the heart of Lagos, built accommodation for workers, built market and churches for people to worship and even built colleges for worker's children suddenly because so frustrated and depressed at the loss of everything he had laboured for.

If your parents come back home with such news of being defrauded of all he has kept for u and your siblings to count on even after his demise, would you pray for those fraudsters or otherwise?

Conscience is our best judge.

Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by zoghys: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
litetias:

Your grammar is not better than his so I wonder why you think you have the authority to advise him to improve on his grammar. Just saying.

By the way Onoriode was sentenced to 6 months in prison with the option of #500,000 fine and he's to forfeit his house and the three cars to the FG. I think we all know that's no big deal for someone like him

Guy i think your brain is lopsided. I would better you any day in my grammar, and that am positive about. And for the stupid info about onoriode, that's your problem and not mine. I expect you to have corrected those grammar, rather than sounding like a smarty pants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by booksrite(f): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2019
zoghys:
Guy i think your brain is lopsided. I would better you any day in my grammar, and that am positive about. And for the stupid info about onoriode, that's your problem and not mine. I expect you to have corrected those grammar, rather than sounding like a smarty pants.

angry
Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by litetias(m): 8:32am On Jun 29, 2019
zoghys:

It's very easy to see that you lack emotional and intellectual maturity. I merely measured a dose of your own medicine to you so you could have a taste of it and you couldn't even keep it down. Shame!
Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by zoghys: 3:51am On Jun 30, 2019
litetias:

It's very easy to see that you lack emotional and intellectual maturity. I merely measured a dose of your own medicine to you so you could have a taste of it and you couldn't even keep it down. Shame!

And you think you have both??. Your guy started with an insult and i need to give him a dose of his medicine. Read the beginning of exchange and probably you will understand better.
Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by litetias(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2019
zoghys:

And you think you have both??. Your guy started with an insult and i need to give him a dose of his medicine. Read the beginning of exchange and probably you will understand better.
He's not my guy and I wasn't actually supporting his statement when I quoted you. I was only pointing out that I could see some errors in your grammar as well
Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by zoghys: 10:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
litetias:

He's not my guy and I wasn't actually supporting his statement when I quoted you. I was only pointing out that I could see some errors in your grammar as well

That's better, but that doesn't mean you are still right or otherwise. I quoted the guy, because he was rude with his comment. Anyway, no need to drag this on, am okay with whatever criticism.
Re: Court Jails Yahoo Yahoo Kingpin, One Other In Calabar (Photos) by booksrite001: 2:50am On Jul 02, 2019
cadec007:
500 bitcoin??!!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!!!! Thats 2billion in naira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Sex Workers Fight Dirty Over Missing N32,000 / "Wind Blew Cocaine Into My Handbag" - Florida Dancer Tells Police / Man In Police Net For Selling Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.