Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history (26255 Views)

Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon / Nigeria Vs Libya, 2019 AFCON Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wonderful free kick goal...
The keeper had no chance
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by PopeFlatino(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
cool guy u watch Kenya vs Tanzania at all tongue
gurunlocker:
This AFCON is so boring Ehn....

I dey enjoy the Women World Cup better.....
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by gurunlocker: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
PopeFlatino:
:DKenya vs Tanzania na best match so far

Maybe it later got improved... I stop watching when I see they are playing air ball, 2 guys collided and one got injured, playing like war.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
landmark86:
1st ever?
Am very sure it will be last ever also cos my super eagles will show them pepper

Two bottles of Heineken for you.
Oil dey your head.
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by PopeFlatino(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin bro I wish u watch am finish..That Amuneke dey try to, despite d lost they fought till d end,Kenya used experience win d game
gurunlocker:

Maybe it later got improved... I stop watching when I see they are playing air ball, 2 guys collided and one got injured, playing like war.... grin
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2019
Joshrob:

Are you watching kenya vs tanzania it's a very interesting match..
I have watched some matches in this Nations Cup and am not disappointed,it's exciting and everyone player putting in there 100% not scared of injury. Nice idea from CAF bringing the Nations Cup to summer period when most league are on break.
My only disappointment in this tournament is the poor attendance of fans in the stadium,even when the host team(Egypt) are playing,i still see empty sits..
It also keeps me wondering why there are always about 80% empty seats in almost every match

Could it just be that Egyptians are not football freaks or the ticket fee is on the high side?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
blank:

Did Burundi win or Madagascar? Your post is a bit confusing.

Madagascar won with a lone goal.
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by PopeFlatino(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
grin especially from Ghana but Gyan is now a substitute cry
internationalman:
They might pull a Leicester on Africa..

The only thing I miss about this tournament is the dancing celebration
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by bluefilm: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
ROMARIO BAGGIO RAKOTOARISOA - The name of a Malagasy player in the ongoing 2019 AFCON. Someone from Madagascar is a Malagasy.

What about someone from Malaga in Spain?
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by Angelfrost(m): 11:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
internationalman:
They might pull a Leicester on Africa..

The only thing I miss about this tournament is the dancing celebration

To have a chance to pull a Leicester, they will have to beat Super Eagles first... And that is not happening. Not even if we field a B team.
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by BENEAMATA: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
MAYOWAAK:
ROMARIO BAGGIO RAKOTOARISOA - The name of a Malagasy player in the ongoing 2019 AFCON. Someone from Madagascar is a Malagasy.
and they like to . . . . . . . MOVE IT !
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by Jarus(m): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2019
ackim:
Madagascar have won their first ever match in the African nations cup after a 1-0 win against Burundi. Madagascar �� are among the nation's debuting in the competition.

Madagascar will be looking at qualifying for the round of 16 ticket with a win against Nigeria on Sunday.

Nigeria �� are the first team to qualify after two wins against Burundi �� and Guinea ��.

Recall that Madagascar �� held Guinea �� to a 2-2 draw in their opening group b game.

Source https://www.reportminds.com/2019/06/2019-afcon-debutant-madagascar-wins.html?m=1

I think they have qualified.

4 points is enough. Worst case, best loser.
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by Preator: 4:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Jarus:

I think they have qualified.

4 points is enough. Worst case, best loser.
Definitely good enough for the round of 16. Guinea can't get more than 4points too. And I don't see them beating Burundi by more than a goal, if at all.
They can't pull a Leicester though. Not possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by miniziter(m): 5:32am On Jun 28, 2019
gurunlocker:

I believe you are watching Kenya Vs Tanzania grin grin grin

Egypt match seems interesting because they are using better field and the number of spectators watching the match. You can compare it to other games.

Simply go watch the women World Cup..

I give it to you. You won.
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by TundeeednuT: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Debutant, first ever.

I don't understand.
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by Realhommie(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2019
PopeFlatino:
:DKenya vs Tanzania na best match so far
Well, that game was interesting but you need to go see the game between Uganda and Zimbabwe... That game in my opinion is the best so far, class game, end to end.

You'd think you were watching a game between Spain and Germany.. That zimbabwean equalizer, the move, the goal, pure class.. The game was very open, lots of chances created by both sides, ball on the ground..

Infact, that game suppose be advert for AFCON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by nauto12: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Good
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by jeff1607(m): 8:45am On Jun 28, 2019
king Julian: I like to move it it, you like to move it move it , you like to?

referee: move it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by WarmTest3: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Hey. I rest and relax in different ways. I also love to smoke hookah, but my girlfriend does not like this hobby. But I found an excellent alternative and decided to order a vape in the store https://vawoo.co.uk/accessories/ . No difference as for me. Smoke is just as thick and tasty. Now it is enough for me to pour liquid and just to smoke. I am satisfied with this purchase, it is even much more profitable. Have you ever tried to vape, like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by booksrite001: 2:46am On Jul 02, 2019
realhommie:
Well, that game was interesting but you need to go see the game between Uganda and Zimbabwe... That game in my opinion is the best so far, class game, end to end. You'd think you were watching a game between Spain and Germany.. That zimbabwean equalizer, the move, the goal, pure class.. The game was very open, lots of chances created by both sides, ball on the ground.. Infact, that game suppose be advert for AFCON.

undecided
Re: 2019 AFCON: Debutant Madagascar wins first ever game in their history by Realhommie(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

undecided
Kilode

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles / Falconets break 12-year jinx to win Africa Games, defeat Cameroon on penalties / Arsenal Hold Talks With Luis Enrique As Potential Replacement For Unai Emery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.