Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money (957 Views)

Men Love This Soo Much! 7 Powerful Tips That Will Make Him Fear Losing You! / Why Do Africans Place Much Emphasis On Virginity? / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Imoh555(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
"I seriously get amused when I read some posts some single young girls make by saying that men should go hustle for money, that they are not ready to suffer with any man.

Good and fine, but when this same girls walk into banks, the women they see working there are they not women too?

When the walk into oil servicing companies, the female engineers seen in the workshops are they not women too?

When they go to police stations and military bases, the women working and jogging about are they not women too?

When they go to the Sports Civic Center, the women training for sporting competitions, are they not women too?

When to go to the courts, the women with black and white who are practicing law are they not women too?

When they go to the markets, the women selling there are they not women too?

Etcetera.

So are these silly girls making these idiotic posts members of the British Royal family or Children of Dangote or are better off than this hard working women mentioned above?

Pls no man will marry a sex doll, they need strong, reasonable and hard working companions for life partners and not empty headed nincompoops as wives.

Go to school, get a skill, do some thing to be relevant to society, if not in the nearest future you will be found in OPM chewing coconuts like a pussy cat in order to find solution to your stupidity."

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by FreshBoss007: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
would you prefer she lays emphasis on you been broke

stay woke bro

hustle oo make you no dey complain say woman too like money

she for like grass instead abi

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by dollytino4real(f): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
no human likes poverty

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by blackpanthar: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
calm down bros.... some QUICK QUESTIONs?
Is being broke a sign of a RESPONSIBLE MAN?

does being BROKE represent good education and SKILL?

See, I get your POINT but everyone should go and MAKE MONEY.

RICH ladies would not pay attention to men less richer than them talk more of broke men? IS THAT NOT INJUSTICE?

A man is meant to be the HEAD so he can lead the woman AHEAD into a better place... not into suffering... so it is called MARRIAGE... not MANAGE... Everyone should come with their money and make it work.

Imoh555:
"I seriously get amused when I read some posts some single young girls make by saying that men should go hustle for money, that they are not ready to suffer with any man.

Good and fine, but when this same girls walk into banks, the women they see working there are they not women too?

When the walk into oil servicing companies, the female engineers seen in the workshops are they not women too?

When they go to police stations and military bases, the women working and jogging about are they not women too?

When they go to the Sports Civic Center, the women training for sporting competitions, are they not women too?

When to go to the courts, the women with black and white who are practicing law are they not women too?

Etcetera.

So are these silly girls making these idiotic posts members of the British Royal family or Children of Dangote or are better off than this hard working women mentioned above?

Pls no man will marry a sex doll, they need strong, reasonable and hard working companions for life partners and not empty headed nincompoops as wives.

Go to school, get a skill, do some thing to be relevant to society, if not in the nearest future you will be found in OPM chewing coconuts like a pussy cat in order to find solution to your stupidity."

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by lecky001(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Our culture is designed for men to be misogynistic but it makes the ladies also lazy and not believing in themselves
Imoh555:

Etcetera.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Iogobenz(m): 11:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
I do not have a problem With any woman that wants to be with a man that has something going on for himself.
I see it as normal.
But where I get mad is when one broke,no ambition,low budget skank starts feeling entitled to a man's money simply because she owns a vagina undecided
That pisses me off badly.
I never advise my guys to go after broke ladies.never!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Booked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:24am On Jun 28, 2019
lecky001:
Our culture is designed for men to be misogynistic but it makes the ladies also lazy and not believing in themselves

That in a way depends on how you raise your daughter
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Lucifer1419: 5:39am On Jun 28, 2019
This is good news for men.

1. Men who earn N200k don't want them either.

2. Unfortunately for them, when they finally realize this, they have already been overfucked and age is no longer on their side so they run back to the N50k guys and find out they now earn N200k.

3. They waste more time trying to get back into the good books of these ex-50k dudes and get dumped for a younger girl eventually.

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq that they can find (including goats).

5a. They finally get married to a gorilla then the marriage crashes less than 5 years later due to a combination of their barreness, foul behaviour and the gorilla's beastly nature.

5b. They fail to settle down and become Nairaland evening newspaper feminists, ranting and attacking every male moniker to compensate for the pain they feel deep inside.

6. Suicide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2019
There's someone for everyone no matter your account balance... That's what I believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Imoh555:

Etcetera.

your initial question and your subsequent statements are mutually exclusive. ALL Those women you mentioned are working hard, they are not suffering with a man. Yes they are working towards a goal, and it is the more reason why they won't settle for someone who wants a woman to suffer with him and complete the home training his parents couldn't give him.

So all in all, please hustle, pray hard and when the right lady comes along she will not have second thoughts or be ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Lucifer1419:
This is good news for men.

1. Men who earn N200k don't want them either.

2. Unfortunately for them, when they finally realize this, they have already been overfucked and age is no longer on their side so they run back to the N50k guys and find out they now earn N200k.

3. They waste more time trying to get back into the good books of these ex-50k dudes and get dumped for a younger girl eventually.

4. Next, they lower their "standards", abandon all protocol & force themselves on anything with a preeq that they can find (including goats).

5a. They finally get married to a gorilla then the marriage crashes less than 5 years later due to a combination of their barreness, foul behaviour and the gorilla's beastly nature.

5b. They fail to settle down and become Nairaland evening newspaper feminists, ranting and attacking every male moniker to compensate for the pain they feel deep inside.

6. Suicide. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please we all know that if you continue that dead end job of yours in Ibadan, you will never be among the guys that earn 200k and above. Not positive ever graces someone with such negative aura and bitter soul.

i know you will reply this with a mention. i will not feed your negativity, not today.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Iogobenz(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There's someone for everyone no matter your account balance... That's what I believe.
you go gree marry gala seller? grin
There is someone for everyone no doubt,but nne that someone weh you go get when money no dey ehn!e go be like hippopotamus

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2019
Iogobenz:
you go gree marry gala seller? grin
There is someone for everyone no doubt,but nne that someone weh you go get when money no dey ehn!e go be like hippopotamus
Like I said, there's someone for everyone. We all have class so we marry within our class while some marry below or above their class.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Lucifer1419: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
please we all know that if you continue that dead end job of yours in Ibadan, you will never be among the guys that earn 200k and above. Not positive ever graces someone with such negative aura and bitter soul.

i know you will reply this with a mention. i will not feed your negativity, not today.
. Sexy funmisticqueen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Lucifer1419: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:

i know you will reply this with a mentionn. i will not feed your negativity, not today.
. The thing pain you like this, why you come they verse, but am not talking to you, except you are among the lazy ladies that demands so much on guys in particular.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Lay Soo Much Emphasis On A Man To Have Plenty Money by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Because of poverty. And not just material poverty, but poverty of the mind. They don't want to be contented, they want to intimidate their immediate circle.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2019 Housemate, Nelson, On Friday Exposed His Manhood On Natio / My First Gay Wedding / What Are Some Tips For Having A Great Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.