Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (58461 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by goaldynboy: 2:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
When contacted by Igbere TV, the Edo State Commissioner of Police, DanMallam Muhammed, said the police had begun investigation into the incident.

He, however, decried that the residents took law into their hands “without waiting for the police investigation.[/b]l”
[b]
This commissioner is an idiot! He wants the community to continue waiting for police to begin and finish their investigation!

All the investigation police has been doing, which Fulani herdsmen has they arrested, prosecuted or convicted?! NONE!!

3 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Daboomb: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
articulate078:

Where was d police d day 73 people were murdered in Benue state on new year day in 2018?Where were dey wen Fulani herdsmen killed some indigenes in Enugu?To mention a few till date,d police has not paraded any face as to who is guilty of such genocide.

The overall commander of INTERNAL SECURITY in Nigeria is the Minister for INTERIOR (Gen. Dambazzau (Retired)).
This same Man has said that "The killings (by Fulani Herdsmen) will not stop unless the people of Benue (and other states which passed similar law) RESCIND their Anti-Open grazing Law!

Now, what do we expect, when the Police and their Commander turn out to be the SPONSORS of these killings......and they are all Fulani as well?

Buhari will have himself and his Fulani people from Guinea to blame for all the eventaul Anrachy because when people are pushed to the wall, the Law of Self Survival will kick-in.

Buhari is banning ordinary citizens from keeping their Licensed Firearm, so they cant defend themselves from Fulani Herdsmen attacks but for the past four years, he has not been able to ban or apprehend Fulani Myetti Allah Herdsmen from carrying AK47 Assault Rifle used in military Wars, same weapons they have been able to use in wiping our many Christian villages in the Middle belt and Southern Nigeria!
Who is he decieving?

But as long as the Southerners, especially Igbos are Yorubas keep hating on each other, you all will eventaully be consumed by the Fulanisation Agenda. that one is certain.
You can wail from now till 2099, the Fulanis hav discovered your weakness.
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mk12:

What was he doing with arm around the area where she was killed?
he was armed but she wasn't killed with whatever he was holding. That woman was strangled. No Fulani man will strangle anybody and they won't just attack you. If they attack you, you either get shot or butchered. It wasn't them. Whoever killed her joined in killing the Fulani man. He probably had his cows around and because of cattle rustling, they carry Dane guns around to ward off thieves.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
That's ok...
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Daboomb: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
it is s even more disheartening that they just assumed it was the Fulanis. Imagine nobody saw them do it but agreed it was them.

"The Fulani man was caught with Firearm/AK47 in the neighbourhood of the raped and murdered woman".

Now, tell me: What was he doing with an AK47 in the vicinity of a murder and rape?
Maybe as smart as you are, you will tell me he was using the AK47 Assault Rifle as a WALKING STICK? angry
Ediota.
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Daboomb: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
he was armed but she wasn't killed with whatever he was holding. That woman was strangled. No Fulani man will strangle anybody and they won't just attack you. If they attack you, you either get shot or butchered. It wasn't them. Whoever killed her joined in killing the Fulani man. He probably had his cows around and because of cattle rustling, they carry Dane guns around to ward off thieves.

You are obviously a sympathiser, if not one of the Fulani Herdsmen who murder others.
So, it is "Dane Gun" they carry, baa?
Not n aAK47 military-grade Assault Rifle for "rearing Cow"?

An Unrepentant LIAR, No where in that report was the word "STRANGLED' ever used.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
which part of the constitution allows Nigerians to carry guns around?
even if he is innocent, you should blame buhari and his fellow fulani who have given them a bad reputation.
no one will be comfortable with fulani in their backyard as long as they are being aided by security agencies and given license to kill when there is a conflict between them and farmers

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Daboomb: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Same here.

The scary bit

...the Fulani too have lost trust in the Police as well, which is why we hear of gun toting herdsmen.

Fixing the problem requires a lot. Somehow, people should stop taking the laws into their hands.

Some years ago, Boko Haram attacked Kano Mosque. All the shooters were killed by an angry mob. It was good, but at the same time a chance was lost to get these guys into custody and find out who sent them,and where from.

That's why I'm making what sounds like silly comments here in this thread. I don't condone violence. I just think that tings would be done better with rule of law

When the Nigerian Minister for Interior, Retired General Dambazzau, (himself a Fulani) told the people of Benue that their killing sby Fulani Herdsmen WOULD NOT STOP unless they abrogate the Anti-Open-grazing law......

Does that sound like an "Authority" ready to investigate and bring perpetrators of these gory crimes to Justice?
And when the authorities fail to meet out Justice to Criminals (due to tribal affiliation and a Fulanisation Agenda), it is only natural that the people standup to defend themselves afterall, they have a duty to keep themselves alive.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Quorax: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
eghuan1:

The police won't do anything. They can't tell me they were not aware there would be reprisal attack. This is Benin people we're talking about. They don't let things like that go just like that. Even if it takes them ten years, they will still kill somebody
no mind that guy. He does not know Benin people lol
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Daboomb: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Wise words.

Thing is, violence is like a drug, it's intoxicating, and yet, it has effects you would regret.

Go preach these to your murderous, Fulani Herdsmen brethrens and stop ranting here. angry angry
In the last four years, they have killed over a thousand innocent souls, the Police have, as expected, done nothing to curb the killing and yet you are here preaching rubbish?!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

You are obviously a sympathiser, if not one of the Fulani Herdsmen who murder others.
So, it is "Dane Gun" they carry, baa?
Not n aAK47 military-grade Assault Rifle for "rearing Cow"?

An Unrepentant LIAR, No where in that report was the word "STRANGLED' ever use.
SMH
I do not need a report ode... I am here in Edo state and funny enough was at that same vicinity after if was cooling off. Few people I spoke with said there was no injury on the woman. It was assumed she was rapped because her wrapper was off but not her undies possibly due to struggle. You seem to forget not everything is in the news we hear. Even if he carried a Bazuka, was that what killed the woman? I repeat... No Fulani man will strangle a person. In case you were wondering, I am a Deltan living in Edo state. I am not a Fulani sympathizer but a Nigerian who thinks before acting unlike people like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

"The Fulani man was caught with Firearm/AK47 in the neighbourhood of the raped and murdered woman".

Now, tell me: What was he doing with an AK47 in the vicinity of a murder and rape?
Maybe as smart as you are, you will tell me he was using the AK47 Assault Rifle as a WALKING STICK? angry
Ediota.
undecided
if a vigilante member or a police man was found around the vicinity with a gun also would he have been lynched? You think the perpetrator of a crime will commit the crime and hang around even for a minute after? How do you think? With your anus? Cos obviously your head cannot be that dull. Even if a mad man commits a crime, he will run away from the scene. Stop flaunting Stvpidity in colored fonts on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

Go preach these to your murderous, Fulani Herdsmen brethrens and stop ranting here. angry angry
In the last four years, they have killed over a thousand innocent souls, the Police have, as expected, done nothing to curb the killing and yet you are here preaching rubbish?!

Like I said...I don't support taking the laws into anyone's hands...Fulani or otherwise.

If you don't want to beleive me, that's your opinion.

Good afternoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Daboomb:

When the Nigerian Minister for Interior, Retired General Dambazzau, (himself a Fulani) told the people of Benue that their killing sby Fulani Herdsmen WOULD NOT STOP unless they abrogate the Anti-Open-grazing law......

Does that sound like an "Authority" ready to investigate and bring perpetrators of these gory crimes to Justice?
And when the authorities fail to meet out Justice to Criminals (due to tribal affiliation and a Fulanisation Agenda), it is only natural that the people standup to defend themselves afterall, they have a duty to keep themselves alive.

And what does that have to do with me?

Did I defend his comment?

I did not.

Did I say that Fulanis should go and commit violence

No

Did I say that when Fulanis commit violence, they are right?

No I did not.

Go and meet your government. As for me, my opinon is clear. Rule of law, not of thug.

Good afternoon.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by owila4luv(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
what's good for the goose is good for the ........!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I do not need a report ode... I am here in Edo state and funny enough was at that same vicinity after if was cooling off. Few people I spoke with said there was no injury on the woman. It was assumed she was rapped because her wrapper was off but not her undies possibly due to struggle. You seem to forget not everything is in the news we hear. Even if he carried a Bazuka, was that what killed the woman? I repeat... No Fulani man will strangle a person. In case you were wondering, I am a Deltan living in Edo state. I am not a Fulani sympathizer but a Nigerian who thinks before acting unlike people like yourself.

Oh, you are just an Industrial Fan, no wonder you don’t have sense.

I wonder why despite all the atrocities the herdsmen have committed in Nigeria since Buhari entered, pple will still come out to be defending them, as if the lives of their host they are killing does not matter . Well, it’s like some pple have just decided to remain slaves to the Fulanis for life, especially somebody like this fake Delta state guy that has the heart of a chicken. Pls leave Edo state issue alone and face your State.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
daroz:

Oh, you are just an Industrial Fan, no wonder you don’t have sense.

I wonder why despite all the atrocities the herdsmen have committed in Nigeria since Buhari entered, pple will still come out to be defending them, as if the lives of their host they are killing does not matter . Well, it’s like some pple have just decided to remain slaves to the Fulanis for life, especially somebody like this fake Delta state guy that has the heart of a chicken. Pls leave Edo state issue alone and face your State.
so because you caught a thief stealing biscuit today, it makes it right to pin every other missing item on his head abi? Your stvpidity stinks to the high heavens with the way you reason.. No iota of sense whatsoever . yes.. We've had issues with Fulani's but this particular one was done by an indigene.... Deal with it. Quote me at your own stupidity and waste of time cos I no get time for inconsequential people like yourself... Now fvck off and go play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

And that's why it's better to call the police so that the guy can sing like a canary and lead the cops to any other conspirators.

Rule of law is better than rule of thug

Assuming the man was a perp, killing him has allowed his conspirators to get away.
Is this the kind of news you want?

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
so because you caught a thief stealing biscuit today, it makes it right to pin every other missing item on his head abi? Your stvpidity stinks to the high heavens with the way you reason.. No iota of sense whatsoever . yes.. We've had issues with Fulani's but this particular one was done by an indigene.... Deal with it. Quote me at your own stupidity and waste of time cos I no get time for inconsequential people like yourself... Now fvck off and go play.
Seriously, you are a disgrace to the Deltans. I feel ashamed to be seen as a fellow South southerner with you.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
daroz:

Seriously, you are a disgrace to the Deltans. I feel ashamed to be seen as a fellow South southerner with you.
if I'm a disgrace for hating such hate from people like you, you best disown me( not like you can anyways) because I will never support your retard3d thinking. Piece of Sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
daroz:

Is this the kind of news you want?

Did I defend lawlessness by anyone?? No.

Did I defend violent acts by Fulanis? No.

Did I say that Police should take sides?? No.

Did I say Army should take sides?? No.

Take your report elsewhere please.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
moscobabs:
Hope they have prepared for the outcome sa
People have been dying, women are being raped by marauders,and you are still talking of outcome...
Do you know how many people have died in the hands of these marauders?

The federal government should take this thing serious, else it will spiral out of control, if our armed forces are stretched, more should be recruited and trained...every human bleed.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by stdammis(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that whoever cut that fulanis leg is a psychopath? Like why? He showed his real color in broad day light. prolly still walking around now and no one paid attention to that? We really dont worry about some things we should pay attention to.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekene101: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
ode,u weren't there, the woman was butchered,this story is incomplete and this is the 6th recorded case in the community, what was he doing at the scene if he wasn't part of the killers. Some of una go dey reason like who their brain rotten, continue arguing something u know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekene101: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
stdammis:
Are we just gonna ignore the fact that whoever cut that fulanis leg is a psychopath? Like why? He showed his real color in broad day light. prolly still walking around now and no one paid attention to that? We really dont worry about some things we should pay attention to.
that's same manner the lady was murdered.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
if I'm a disgrace for hating such hate from people like you, you best disown me( not like you can anyways) because I will never support your retard3d thinking. Piece of Sh!t.
Of cos you can only hate our hate of oppression, you can’t dare hate the deadly Fulanis who is obviously on killing spree all over the country..
SLAVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by freshMallam1122: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
yes... an eye for eye.. leg for leg.. an nose for nose shikina ...who get papa house make e go
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Edo people why poke a vampire in d eye when ye know his night will surely come . embarassed embarassed
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Toscarel: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
hnmmm

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekene101: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
bizzibodi:
Edo people why poke a vampire in d eye when ye know his night will surely come . embarassed embarassed
and who is in command of d night??

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
ekene101:
and who is in command of d night??
Ha!ha!!d battle line is drawn;This battle is btw the vampires vs witches & wizards.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
daroz:

Of cos you can only hate our hate of oppression, you can’t dare hate the deadly Fulanis who is obviously on killing spree all over the country..
SLAVE!!!
na you sabi... You are inconsequential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Stowaways Discovered In UK Oil Tanker / Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.