Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (58330 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

Go to hell

Yes, Lady Aphrodite Astarte.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by iyerikan12: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
They should start packing their luggage now ooooo
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by OVikkytan49: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

I forgot..... Put pressure on your political leaders.
Democracy is hard work and perseverance.
what if they don't gives-in to the pressures?
it's not as if the citizens have not been pressuring them.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
OVikkytan49:

what if they don't gives-in to the pressures?

it's not as if the citizens have not been pressuring them.

Put more pressure.

Democracy is hard work.

The rights black people enjoy in the US, it took them 100 years of fighting, and even now they are not resting.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

Go to hell

One more thing, Aphrodite Astarte, your comments are not very becoming on you.

And yes, grow up. I did not abuse you, Aphrodite Astarte, you did.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Alzirida:

Are u serious?

U are worse than Devil

He isn't.

He is just sad and angry at what has happened.

That's why we all need to get our leaders to lead us well, and our police to work well.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Everyone can say what they like....the fact is this woman is not the first that was raped and slaughtered by there mofo fulani barbaric terrorist herdsmen.

It has been happening and no one (the government )has taken any action to curb their nefarious and deadly act.

We will defend ourselves with any means necessary. If other states are stupid enough to always beg the fulanis that na their toro.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

And that's why it's better to call the police so that the guy can sing like a canary and lead the cops to any other conspirators.

Rule of law is better than rule of thug

Assuming the man was a perp, killing him has allowed his conspirators to get away.
Which stupid rule of law ? Is Buhari and his Fulani terrorist brothers obeying rule of law? I don’t know what is wrong with your nairalanders , ordinary one Fulani terrorist was neutralised you are all here forming saint and complaining, what happened to all those numerous pple the Fulanis has been killing all over the southern Nigeria for some time now? The people has been patient enough with the police, yet they couldn’t do anything about it. I heard this is about the 6th person the Fulani people have killed in that community for the past 18 months, so the people now have the right to protect themselves through any means possible, even if the wrong Fulani was killed, it doesn’t matter, Fulani na Fulani. The message has been passed, so they better advice themselves.

If the government/ police want to solve the problem, they should start by arresting every single Fulani man who goes about carrying weapons in the bush. If they can’t do that, then to hell with them. The people have the right to resort to self help.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
JimohMomoh:
If Benue, Taraba and Plateau indegenes have been doing something like this regularly the Fulanis would have fled their land for long but they were romancing with them because of cow meat and to please the powers that be.
Edo people don't need cow meat or federal appointments to survive, they give it to you as e dey hot.
I hope other ethnics groups been killed by Fulani in their own land will learn.
Our security apparatus is already compromised, it's glaring in our eyes. I know the police commissioner will go after the mob and leave the Fulani killers but he will not sleep peacefully as far he lives in Benin.

If Buhari as Grand Commander of the Federal Republic and Life Patron of Miyetti Allah doesn't find a permanent solution to these herdsmen menace now, very soon every crime in the forest will be tagged herdsmen just the way the devil is blamed for every crime. Iet him continue to keep quiet and watch our beloved country go up in flames.

I always say it. Fear who no fear edo

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

No, the solution is to call the police.

Yes, our police are imperfect, and yes, they might let the thug get away..

But this one, does it solve the problem? Does the guy killed know anything about the case?

You Nigerians, yes....Fulanis and other tribes...you refuse to trust the police, and you want to take the laws into your own hands. Ok....just know that that is how you start a neverending cycle of violence.

Vote for politicians who would strengthen our police. Vote for politicans who would also plan better for Nigeria.

You are pained because you are a Fulani terrorist. That guy was caught in the same farm area that woman was raped and butchered and you are here whining like an infant.

These people has been killing from state to state, where ever they go or they are there is always blood in their trail. Violence begat violence!!! No one has the monopoly to violence, if every state take this same action this fulani killing will cease immediately.

From Egor to Ovia LGA area they have been terrorizing farmers, they kill and run and hide. This idiot was caught and given a dose of his own medicine, you are here crying.

This is just one death compared to 10's of lives they have taken.

Come to Benin and say all the rubbish you are saying now.

Ikpan gbe Erha gbe Iyewe!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

One more thing, Aphrodite Astarte, your comments are not very becoming on you.

And yes, grow up. I did not abuse you, Aphrodite Astarte, you did.

Terrorist sympathizer don't quote me again
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

Terrorist sympathizer don't quote me again

Rude and disrespectful child, don't insult me again.

Behave your age. You are not a child!

Modified

Hmm, when someone comments on tribal matters in Nigeria, one must be prepeared to endure all manner of insults and abuse.

Anyway,

Life goes on, and no one gets rehersals... smiley
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are pained because you are a Fulani terrorist. That guy was caught in the same farm area that woman was raped and butchered and you are here whining like an infant.

These people has been killing from state to state, where ever they go or they are there is always blood in their trail. Violence begat violence!!! No one has the monopoly to violence, if every state take this same action this fulani killing will cease immediately.

From Egor to Ovia LGA area they have been terrorizing farmers, they kill and run and hide. This idiot was caught and given a dose of his own medicine, you are here crying.

This is just one death compared to 10's of lives they have taken.

Come to Benin and say all the rubbish you are saying now.

Ikpan gbe Erha gbe Iyewe!!!

I don't have a dog in the fight.

I'm not Fulani, Edison, Hausa, Yoruba, igbo.

I'm just a Nigerian.

Good morning.

I did not defend the fulanis by the way. Don't misrepreesnt me

I condemn violence in both sides. It is because I don't want to see this escalate that I am on the side, of rule of law.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Rude and disrespectful child, don't insult me again.

Behave your age. You are not a child!

Stupid Muhammedian

If you quote me again then I'll confirm that you're an slowpoke, slowpoke, rettardded zombie
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

Stupid Muhammedian

If you quote me again then I'll confirm that you're an slowpoke, slowpoke, rettardded zombie

Okay Aphrodite Astarte, you asked for it.

May God richly bless and keep you in Jesus name.

Amen.

Sorry for my previous outburst.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Tecno66: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
CGMedia:
Aggrieved youths of Okada community, near Benin City, Edo State, yesterday, murdered a yet-to-be identified Fulani man to avenge the death of an indigene, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV had reported on Tuesday that the woman was allegedly raped and murdered by suspected Fulani Herdsmen who have been terrorising the community.

Residents of the community took to the streets and blocked the ever-busy Benin-Ore expressway for several hours, thereby disrupting vehicular movements.

A check by Igbere TV on Thursday showed that the incident had degenerated into a major crisis late Tuesday night, Wednesday.

A resident of the community who spoke to our correspondent said the indigenes are on the hunt for her killers and already going after Fulani residents.

The Fulani man murdered on Wednesday is said to be among the penetrators of the crime.

It was learnt that the aggrieved youths had already murdered and cut off his legs by the time security agents arrived.

An eyewitness said the man was caught with arms around the farm where the victim had gone to before she was raped and killed.

When contacted by Igbere TV, the Edo State Commissioner of Police, DanMallam Muhammed, said the police had begun investigation into the incident.

He, however, decried that the residents took law into their hands “without waiting for the police investigation.”

The woman went to the farm and she was later discovered dead. The youth suspected it that herdsmen killed her but nobody saw the herdsmen killing her.”

http://igberetvnews.com/795907/protest-as-fulani-herdsmen-rape-murder-a-lady-graphics-photo/
F
I knew this Fulani issues that are being treated with kid gloves, communities will soon begin to take their destinies in their hands.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Mrkumareze:

Soon u 'll get the answers yourself..u won't new a to be to tell u
what is dis wan talking again..why are you drinking alcohol early in the morning
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by jubangha(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
that serves him right
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 11:07am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

More like, let's put pressure on Bubu.

He's the guy in the hot seat.

Afenifere and Ohaneze are doing their bit. Join them.
so u have to pressure buhari to do the right thing. Wow what a nice president we have
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Jebosh(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Things getting out of hand under buhari and Osinbajo. War looming gradually
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2019
MyGeneration:
so u have to pressure buhari to do the right thing. Wow what a nice president we have

Because that is how democracy works.

You don't just go and vote, you also go and put pressure on Bubu. Make him fight for his pay.

It is because we don't do that that we are in a mess in the first place.

Make your leader work for his pay.

That is why we fought for democracy. Participatory democracy
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2019
90% of commentors on this thread are nothing but idiots anyway prefer for whats coming.
Cos those Fulani are heartless they can even kill they own fellow Fulani just because if minor issue.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Coolgent:
90% of commentors on this thread are nothing but idiots anyway prefer for whats coming.
Cos those Fulani are heartless they can even kill they own fellow Fulani just because if minor issue.

And those Fulani should stop behaving like thugs and start observing rule of law.

If someone steal Fulani cow or kill Fulani, let them call the police. Not the thug with ak47.

Simples

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by itsene: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Be wary of news meant to incite violence and negative.and destructive response.
Igbere news I trust NOT.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Tedassie(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Imoh555:
Good radiance
*riddance

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Ibrahim6535454: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Gradually we 'll get there ...
how are they sure it was fulani and not those bastards they call children in Edo? I'm really sadden seeing this and I hope okada is ready for war.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2019
moscobabs:
Hope they have prepared for the outcome sa
Outcome for benin I only pity the abokis that will fall along the fulanis because if e ever red them get their own quater where government give them for their various cattle business and bureau de change and cow plus any Northerner go flee.. Benin is not Benue Those boys are naturally angry. But killing that fulani isn't the right way tho as he was not caught in the act. Violence is never the answer but when it comes to war u do what u have to do to survive

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Quorax:
i told someone that benin people no dey hear sorry... and if the fulanis dear come in their numbers, i assure you... the entire Northerners in EdO STATE are in trouble....

It's not possible my guy.

In Auchi and Aduwawa alone we can drop over 200k of them in a day if they try shiit.
In the North we hold our own. We Soji die.

So no fear

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Okay Aphrodite Astarte, you asked for it.

May God richly bless and keep you in Jesus name.

Amen.

Sorry for my previous outburst.

I don't need God's blessings, you need it most,
Have it and sorry for yourself.

Ewu

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Ibrahim6535454:

how are they sure it was fulani and not those bastards they call children in Edo? I'm really sadden seeing this and I hope okada is ready for war.

Better go and slam that ur useless fore head on the concrete as usual and get some sense Abokyy

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by emmajew(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2019
And they have their faces beaming on camera?
Now they will know that the police and army
are not lazy afterall

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.