Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (58320 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Did you read the part that says he was caught with arms? Did you?!

And that's why it's better to call the police so that the guy can sing like a canary and lead the cops to any other conspirators.

Rule of law is better than rule of thug

Assuming the man was a perp, killing him has allowed his conspirators to get away.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2019
ekaromail:

So we should wait another four years to change government before we defend ourselves? Who will still be alive then. If the Fulani are feeling insecure they should call their brothers to order. That's the only solution. They started the killings. Besides, we all know Buhari rigged his way in with money and bloodshed.

I forgot..... Put pressure on your political leaders.

Democracy is hard work and perseverance.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by phoneport(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2019
The Truth of the matter is that:
Criminal elements have also taken over the name Fulani herdsmen
The Fulani Herdsmen will continue their mad quest for their own selfish cow needs
The Federal government under Buhari will continue to support them
Proactive tribes like the Binis will continue guard and even kill to protect heir ancient heritage from any infiltrating and blood testy elements
The Nigerian Police will always do the biding of their paymaster and Oga At The Top
And Nigeria will continue to boil, why other nations will continue to disrespect us and see us as savages.

NOTE: This is the 6th killings by the alleged Herdsmen in the state
What has the police done about the previous killings
Why can't the Herdsmen set-up ranches like it is done outside Nigeria
Why do we love killing people without first prosecuting them
And what is the body language of the President about this issues

THERE WAS REALLY A COUNTRY...

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 28, 2019
This country is just wack.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2019
ogbonti:

Na OGun go kill you, Full stop.

So you want people of Edo to sit down and fold their arms abi? It is becoming very clear that the sympathy for evil is prevalent in Nigeria

Hmmmmmmm, INTERESTING... Those who love evil to rule over the land are being identified. UNA DO WELL. This is the reason I don’t pity people in Nigeria when they beg me money... WHY? Because they love the hardship.... they are in love with their oppressors!

K.

Bye.

Duly reported for threats of death.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Futajalon i hail thee. angry
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekaromail: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

I forgot..... Put pressure on your political leaders.

Democracy is hard work and perseverance.

You're simply a Fulani sympathizer. I'm not sure you'll make this case if this killing was the other way around.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by FAMILYJA(f): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
Two wrongs can never make a right.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
ekaromail:

You're simply a Fulani sympathizer. I'm not sure you'll make this case if this killing was the other way around.

K

Bye.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by seniwellsFX: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Go well.
you scums are only angry one of yours got killed in a violence your fulani worms started. Well, times are changing. Gone are the days when you use your federal police to decieve us into thinking allowing the compromised police as a law enforcement angency carry out investigation. Nope.not anymore. We know your tricks now

4 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2019
The shithole is almost gettin there!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2019
seniwellsFX:
you scums are only angry one of yours got killed in a violence your fulani worms started. Well, times are changing. Gone are the days when you use your federal police to decieve us into thinking allowing the compromised police as a law enforcement angency carry out investigation. Nope.not anymore. We know your tricks now

K.

Say cheese
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Champneys: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Fu..ck me sideways!
That is some gory stuff..... When will these rampaging herdsmen get stopped and when are we going to realise that jungle justice is not it? Never!
Nigerians are fu...cking animals and that country is finished!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

And that's why it's better to call the police so that the guy can sing like a canary and lead the cops to any other conspirators.

Rule of law is better than rule of thug

Assuming the man was a perp, killing him has allowed his conspirators to get away.

Those villagers have lost faith in the police. I can't say I blame them. . .
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2019
Champneys:
fu..ck me sideways!
That is some gory stuff..... When will these rampaging herdsmen stopped and when are we going to realise that jungle justice is not it? Never!
Nigerians are fu...cking animals and that country is finished!

We will get there somehow... When we realize that rule of law is better than. Rule of thug.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by kayodekb: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
I support this even if he was not the killer but as far as he was a Fulani man, I support it. We cant continue like this....if the security agencies cannot do anything, then we should stand to defend and fight for ourselves

MAY YOU WITNESS THIS TYPE OF JUDGEMENT VERY SOON FOR A CRIME YOU DIDN'T COMMIT...
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by OVikkytan49: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Because you Nigerians don't want the Police to do their work. You want to go back to the ancient days...when men sorted out porblems with their fists....

You know what...that is why we had lots of people die for nothing.

The police is a mess...but they are there for a reason. It takes time, even in developed countries to investigate a crime.

But you and your fulani neighbours want instant solution....so you call for a thug.

Anyway, when you call for thug...it gets out of hand...till the government comes and declares state of emergency and deploys the army..and the army does not play nice.

I live in Nigeria. I don't want my country becoming like Rwanda or DR Congo in the 1990's...where tribal millitia roam, and people are scared to go anywhere.

my brother, police is not to be trusted.. where were they when Fulani herdsmen were murdering people up and down?
were the killers caught, what have they exactly been doing to stop this Fulani herdsmen?
with the amounts of crimes the herdsmen are known for, it was natural if they felt threatened by their presence.
and also don't forget that "the herdsmen was armed" so he wasn't at all Innocent.
I just can't reason with those people (Fulani herdsmen)

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Those villagers have lost faith in the police. I can't say I blame them. . .

Same here.

The scary bit

...the Fulani too have lost trust in the Police as well, which is why we hear of gun toting herdsmen.

Fixing the problem requires a lot. Somehow, people should stop taking the laws into their hands.

Some years ago, Boko Haram attacked Kano Mosque. All the shooters were killed by an angry mob. It was good, but at the same time a chance was lost to get these guys into custody and find out who sent them,and where from.

That's why I'm making what sounds like silly comments here in this thread. I don't condone violence. I just think that tings would be done better with rule of law

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Las Las, rule of law is better than rule of thug.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by seniwellsFX: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

K.

Say cheese
I repeat again. If you like,waka carelessly. Na you Know. Dog don dey chop lion now
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
seniwellsFX:
I repeat again. If you like,waka carelessly. Na you Know. Dog don dey chop lion now

K.

Hug someone today
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

No, the solution is to call the police.

Yes, our police are imperfect, and yes, they might let the thug get away..

But this one, does it solve the problem? Does the guy killed know anything about the case?

You Nigerians, yes....Fulanis and other tribes...you refuse to trust the police, and you want to take the laws into your own hands. Ok....just know that that is how you start a neverending cycle of violence.

Vote for politicians who would strengthen our police. Vote for politicans who would also plan better for Nigeria.
i guess buhari is the person
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Quorax: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
My people my people.

Dem no gat time for nonsense.

All fvckk ups are treated Manually...
i told someone that benin people no dey hear sorry... and if the fulanis dear come in their numbers, i assure you... the entire Northerners in EdO STATE are in trouble....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
MyGeneration:
i guess buhari is the person

More like, let's put pressure on Bubu.

He's the guy in the hot seat.

Afenifere and Ohaneze are doing their bit. Join them.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
ekaromail:

Stop all these police talk please. That lady is the sixth person killed in that community. Every death was reported. What did the police do after the first death, then second, up to the 5th. Now the 6th is gone. How many more will die before we have sense?
Tell them
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Quorax: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:
Any Fulani who defends the murder of the woman, and any Edo guy that defends the murder of this fulani guy....you are all the same .

Barbarians.

This is what happens when people refuse to trust the Police. Yes, the police is not perfect...but they are there for a reason.

Let's not take the laws into our hands...before it spirals out of control...and more innocent people die.

Modified...

I am not defending Fulanis at all....I am just saying that there are better ways to handle crime. Taking the law into one's hands would only make things worse.

Modified 2

Seems like some people are.misrepresenting what I said, so I'll repeat myself again

I do not support violence whether Fulani or farmer related.

Nigerians, Fulani, farmer, etc should not take the laws. Into. Their hands

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

Thank you

The aluu 9 died because of lies.
u b mumu oo. u no wan learn abi? u go go learn by force when the death reach ur family...
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Quorax:
u b mumu oo. u no wan learn abi? u go go learn by force when the death reach ur family...

K.

Bye Felicia. Safe travels to Jakarta
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Alzirida(f): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
I support this even if he was not the killer but as far as he was a Fulani man, I support it. We cant continue like this....if the security agencies cannot do anything, then we should stand to defend and fight for ourselves

Are u serious?

U are worse than Devil
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
get where exactly?

Soon u 'll get the answers yourself..u won't new a to be to tell u
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by iyerikan12: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
They should start packing the luggage now ooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed / Rituals: Married Woman Carve-up By Boyfriend In Ondo / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.