Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (58313 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by riczy(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2019
This is wat characterised a failed Zoo, laws ar being taken into their hands, God how did I bcom a citizen of dis failed state?
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

I don't need God's blessings, you need it most,
Have it and sorry for yourself.

Ewu

Good afternoon.

But this I would say, standing as I do in view of God and eternity, I realise that patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness for anyone.

E. Cavell....1915.

I have no hatred or bitterness towards you, .
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Debaks1:

Haba... Then another Fulani man will kill an edo indigiene who is not related to the case.. Edo's will now kill an Hausa man because he is similar to a Fulani..hausa's will now kill an igbo family as they can't tell the difference....this will continue until it gets to whatever tribe u are from and kills you..... Where is d sense in dat..
There's sense in that if you look at the bigger picture. Let's say it goes according to how you projected and there's chaos everywhere, the whole Nigeria will be under state of emergency and the whole fulani plan will be scuttled. They'll leave all the camps in the southern forests and relocate back to base. That's how it will end till they restrategize. On the other hand, if you act civilized like you want to sound, soon whole villages would be sacked in Southern Nigeria and most of the victims will be only southerners. Now chose the one you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by daroz(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Ibrahim6535454:

how are they sure it was fulani and not those bastards they call children in Edo? I'm really sadden seeing this and I hope okada is ready for war.
Not just Okada, the full Benin environ is ready, pls bring the war and let’s see how it plays out, mumu. You think Edo people are like those guys in Benue, Taraba and the rest of them that always cry to the failed federal government anytime they are attacked by you guys. Una go hail. Ask the Hausa / Fulani people living in Edo, they will tell u they have their boundary. This is our land, they dare not mess up .

3 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Good afternoon.

But this I would say, standing as I do in view of God and eternity, I realise that patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness for anyone.

E. Cavell....1915.

Stop supporting terrorists
Fulanis don't have ancestral land in Nigeria, they should go to Hausa land which is North West and where they are recognized as part of Hausa tribes,

Fulani jihadist herdsmen have been killing Edo people for long and even making bombs in their state, people like you said nothing, now they have killed one Fulani then you come here to call them barbarians

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
kayodekb:

MAY YOU WITNESS THIS TYPE OF JUDGEMENT VERY SOON FOR A CRIME YOU DIDN'T COMMIT...
May your mother, sisters and wife or girlfriend get raped and get killed by herdsmen in Jesus name... If you have ever lost a loved one to these people, you will understand what am talking about so I pray you get special treatment from them soon. No more comment!!!!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

Stop supporting terrorists
Fulanis don't have ancestral land in Nigeria, they go to Hausa land which is North West where they were recognized as part of Hausa tribes,

Fulani jihadist herdsmen have been killing Edo people for long and even making bombs in their state, people like you said nothing, now they have killed one Fulani then you come here to call them barbarians

Go and read my comments again

Did I say I supported fulanis....NO.

What I said is simple....all sides...FULANIS, FARMERS....should go and sort their problems out with the law enforcement, not with weapons of war.

I'm done.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

Leave that guy,

He is known here for supporting Miyetti-Allah, Fulani jihadist herdsmen and Boko Haram

Hey day....see lies.

Did I say I supoported Miyetti Allah...NO.

Did I say I supoorted Fulani violence...NO.

Don't be lying against me.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Hey day....see lies.

Did I say I supoported Miyetti Allah...NO.

Did I say I supoorted Fulani violence...NO.

Don't be lying against me.

We are aware of the word ''Taqiyya''

Bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

We are aware of the word ''Taqiyya''

Bye.

What you have done is wrong.

You know that.

You started by cursing me, then you constantly abused me, and called me a terrorist.

Anyway, it's all on you. Not on me.

Good afternoon

I've reported you to the mods by the way. Whether they ban you or not is none of my business. But you should not be telling lies against other people.

I am not a terrorist. I have never been a terrorist. I don't support violence whether it be Muslim, christian, pagan, atheist, etc. I have tried my best in my life here on this planet to help others.

Good afternoon.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by platinum131(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oh God why?
An eye for an eye and we all shall be blind!

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by articulate078: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
OVikkytan49:

my brother, police is not to be trusted.. where were they when Fulani herdsmen were murdering people up and down?
were the killers caught, what have they exactly been doing to stop this Fulani herdsmen?
with the amounts of crimes the herdsmen are known for, it was natural if they felt threatened by their presence.
and also don't forget that "the herdsmen was armed" so he wasn't at all Innocent.
I just can't reason with those people (Fulani herdsmen)

Where was d police d day 73 people were murdered in Benue state on new year day in 2018?Where were dey wen Fulani herdsmen killed some indigenes in Enugu?To mention a few till date,d police has not paraded any face as to who is guilty of such genocide.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
ZaraGift:

I stand by my words
Are you just seeing this post?
my post didn't go against Nairaland rules here,
You have replied it before,
You are the one calling me names here at same time claiming gentle man.

Calling the mods now have proved to me me that you're not only herdsmen sympathizer but also a religious extremist

Bye, young woman., God bless you.

I will not communicate with thee any longer.

Check yourself.

I may have made fun of you, but I did not call you a terrorist, or a killer or whatever. And I did apologise.

Grow up.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

You know that.

You started by cursing me, then you constantly abused me, and called me a terrorist.

Good afternoon

I called you a terrorist sympathizer because you're sympathizing with that criminal caught with arms

You keep calling me ''Aphrodite Astarte'' in most of your comments,
BTW how am I sure you're not a terrorist?
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

You know that.

Good afternoon

I've reported you to the mods by the way. Whether they ban you or not is none of my business. But you should not be telling lies against other people.

I am not a terrorist. I have never been a terrorist. I don't support violence whether it be Muslim, christian, pagan, atheist, etc. I have tried my best in my life here on this planet to help others.

Good afternoon.

So I am going to report you too for calling insulting me and calling me evil names
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's like Fulani people don't know what is Benin kingdom.

According to clegan(the hound) in games of thrones, we love killing, killing is the sweetest thing there is.

This is our fucking flag, you want war? Bring it on it's been long we fought war last(with the British)

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ZaraGift: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Bye, young woman., God bless you.

I will not communicate with thee any longer.

Check yourself.

I may have made fun of you, but I did not call you a terrorist, or a killer or whatever. And I did apologise.

Grow up.

You're the one that needs to grow up because I first told you not to quote me again but you refused then called me names
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

It's not possible my guy.

In Auchi and Aduwawa alone we can drop over 200k of them in a day if they try shiit.
In the North we hold our own. We Soji die.

So no fear

Guy, if I'm a President in this country, I will put a Bini man as my chief of defence staff. I love your zero tolerance for animalistic bullshit.

That herdsman will have a million years to think about his actions in the other side. Good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
One last comment, then it's time off..

The real problem is no one trusts the Police.

So we all take the laws into our own hands...

The sad thing about commenting here is that this shows how much government instituitons have failed. They sure have failed a lot. A lot. And at the end of the day, when things go wrong as they should....we all suffer.

So, as I maraud off this thread....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZbX0dIXh9g

Wise words from a wise man.

Dang...it has been as hot as Vesuvius here..... shocked

To all I ahve offended on this thread....life is too short to take things personally. Chill. This is just a thread. Out in the real world...life goes on.

I hope we all use this energy on our police and our politicans. Maybe they might just wake up.

Aloha oe, aloha oe...
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
daroz:

Not just Okada, the full Benin environ is ready, pls bring the war and let’s see how it plays out, mumu. You think Edo people are like those guys in Benue, Taraba are the rest of them that always cry to the failed federal government anytime they are attacked by you guys. Una go hail. Ask the Hausa / Fulani people living in Edo, they will tell u they have their boundary. This is our land, they dare not mess up .

I love you guys

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
this is barbaric
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by BenSherman228(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's horrible ...
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Offpoint1: 1:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Thank You for correcting me... Bless You Bro!
You're welcome...
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekene101: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Bro you don't need to modify to explain anything to anybody, there was no evidence of any Fulani man killing her but they rushed to attack and kill an innocent man, and they are here calling others savages, pathetic bunch of people
and which person will stay to be interviewed after committing a crime,didn't you read the part that they caught him with arms at the crime scene. Una go just dey talk anyhow like who no go school.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
wolewolsz:
What if she was killed by ritualists ? And then people thought the fulanis did it ? I condemn this act, and this should not be the way to peace. Dialogue is needed. RIP to the woman and the Fulani man.
it is s even more disheartening that they just assumed it was the Fulanis. Imagine nobody saw them do it but agreed it was them.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by doubleprince6(m): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
this is exactly what I need to see and hear, bcus the reports are so much like as if this so called herds men are immortal
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Harryase(m): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
seniwellsFX:
it amazes me how most of you "law abiders" are so sympathetic to the fulani man as being innocent, while none of you have mentioned or showed any form of pity to the woman that got killed. Oh! I remember, other lives do not matter. Only hausa/ fulani lives matter. This one pain ona well well. Spits

Again I have nothing to say to you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Sets Husband, Self Ablaze Weeks After Wedding..........See why? / Soldiers Clash With Cultists In Rivers, 4 Killed / Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.