Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,091 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" (69867 Views)

Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Glink2018(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
senatepresido:
Please do anyone knows if one can get a one good self contain within Lagos Island for 120,000 or the price of a one bedroom flat in Either Gbagada, Yaba or within Lagos Island...
Anyone with useful accommodation information should help please...

I need that 120k urgently pls send it into my account.
God bless
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Odinaka00(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
He doesn't have self confidence and he should work on that. People get teased everywhere in the World on their looks. One should always be proud of themselves no matter what. People will always say negative things about you even if you are the most handsome guy on Earth. He has money and success so that alone should grow his confidence.

So if he goes to any comedy show and they joke with his looks he will start crying like a baby? He should just grow the Bleep up abeg
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by freemi(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2019
bro4u:
For sure we are all Africans, but some are more African than others. Lemme just say the truth cause I don't lie on Fridays, this guy face get as e be.
let's c ur own face. African racist

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bimgo: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2019
You are very handsome my brother. What can the create? Jobless people, carry go my brother. Oyinbo no live my brother o
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by trapQ: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2019
You're so mean, lmao
skyfather09:
Omo you ugly leave story... even with all the money wey you get e no fit fix am.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by ayoevans6: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2019
pistero:
I thought I was ugly until I saw this dude grin grin
what a fool you are

2 Likes

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Abkreizi: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Promiseval:
The most ugly person I have ever seen

And you must be as beautiful as the word itself I suppose. .... do you know how dumb you sound .... go learn some manners and simple courtesy you uncultured scrap

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bajehjoshua(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2019
0gaGist:

Senegalese Player, Krepin Diatta who earlier showed off his gorgeous white girlfriend. The football is currently not after teammates are mocking him for his ugly facial look.

She wrote;

I will rather have 10 of his likes in my squad that can give good result than having likes of pogba

http://gistmore.com/senegalese-player-krepin-cries-out-after-team-mates-mock-him-for-his-ugly-look
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by trapQ: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2019
And you still called him ugly.
baldboy:
It's sad how people body shame especially here in Africa.

Had they seen your inner beauty, they wouldn't mock your ugly face.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by KenModi(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Xkalaban:
Chai

But no him create himself na... angry

Abeg epp me tell those idiots wey still come here dey make fun of the guy
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by DAramis: 8:26am On Jun 28, 2019
That is what is obtainable from most African people towards other peoples. This is mostly cause by envy, jealousy and hatred.

Diming someone's light in order for his own to shine brighter is the highest form of wickedness, witchcraftness and cawordice
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Abkreizi: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Why is he crying. Definitely he is still a baby and immatured. If social media had existed from days of old players like Cameroonian Ndiefi, ikemefuna, etc will not be spared
What does that have to do with what he is saying....it is obvious that he has insecurities with his looks... being in Europe he is bound to face boundless mockery. .. his consolation should be that in his own continent he would be treated better....but no y'all wondered looking angels will shame him.....

3 Likes

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Acepen:
are u implying that us Africans are naturally ugly?
Did I say that
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by oriewanbe: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
I sense jealousy everywhere.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
Sureguytalk:
angry angry angry Face front. You na fine boy of nairaland. shocked
Bros... Na my opinion so come beat me na
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by yusscity(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2019
bro4u:
For sure we are all Africans, but some are more African than others. Lemme just say the truth cause I don't lie on Fridays, this guy face get as e be.
I found it so horrible when someone body shames another person because of looks....it does not make sense because he did not create himself...this can lead to depression by mere comment of urs.......let's all look beyond facial look n embrace heart will.....

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by ThothHermes: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2019
ValCon888:
Any guy that can give a heart-felt reply such as this deserves to be loved not for his looks or wealth, but for his emotional intelligence.
Great response.
This is lack of emotional intelligence in my view.
The best response would have been silence or turning it into a joke.
Once you are the one making the joke, the effect is removed. The comments got to him.
What would Akpororo have done
He's famous, rich, living the dream of millions of aspiring footballers yet insecure about his looks. Something he had no control over Tueh.

Never forget what you are, the world will not. Wear it like armour and it will never be used to hurt you Tyrion of House Lannister cool
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Abkreizi:

Stupidity is oozing out of that statement you made
It takes an extraordinary stupid person to spot a mere 'stupidity'...
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Angelfrost(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2019
At the end of the day he pockets his millions, goes to his state-of-the-art crib, beds the most beautiful of ladies, and continues to receive great recognition for his talents... While the "perfect" mockers go back to their squalid and miserable existence.

The irony of it all...
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2019
yusscity:
I found it so horrible when someone body shames another person because of looks....it does not make sense because he did not create himself...this can lead to depression by mere comment of urs.......let's all look beyond facial look n embrace heart will.....
And who said I ain't looking beyond facial looks... He's a great footballer no doubt, but his looks ain't that good bro.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by KanuSE: 8:32am On Jun 28, 2019
hilseger:
Everything God created is beautiful...you have a purpose of your appearance so be thankful, what of if you dont have hands or legs? I'm not saying those people are bad, in every situations let's be thankful.

Sure we should be thankful in all situations but can you please shed light on what purpose his facial appearance may serve?
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Femijohn198: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2019
no man is ugly everything is just about the way you package yourself..
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Abkreizi: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2019
bro4u:

It takes an extraordinary stupid person to spot a mere 'stupidity'...

Is that so..... then it takes an extraordinarily ugly insecure person to note ugliness at first glance cos last time I checked Angelina Jolie, Will Smith, Halle Berry, Tyra Banks don't go about calling people ugly....yeah thats right .... only the ugly insecure insignificant roaches in the society in the same hierarchy with vermins go about judging beauty cos thats all they know how to do demean people so that they can feel as insignificant as you do... peace

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2019
0gaGist:

Senegalese Player, Krepin Diatta who earlier showed off his gorgeous white girlfriend. The football is currently not after teammates are mocking him for his ugly facial look.

She wrote;

http://gistmore.com/senegalese-player-krepin-cries-out-after-team-mates-mock-him-for-his-ugly-look
No allow people comment kill your football career so far as you keep your game neat, but your complexion no be here ooo... You fit use am dodge obstacles (SARS) for night here in Nigeria. grin grin cheesy
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Burgerlomo: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2019
pussyeater:
Chai se as he worwor grin

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Abkreizi:

What does that have to do with what he is saying....it is obvious that he has insecurities with his looks... being in Europe he is bound to face boundless mockery. .. his consolation should be that in his own continent he would be treated better....but no y'all wondered looking angels will shame him.....
He should overlook that. If not it will affect his progress
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Na money be Fine bobo,

1 Like

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Abkreizi:

Is that so..... then it takes an extraordinarily ugly insecure person to note ugliness at first glance cos last time I checked Angelina Jolie, Will Smith, Halle Berry, Tyra Banks don't go about calling people ugly....yeah thats right .... only the ugly insecure insignificant roaches in the society in the same hierarchy with vermins go about judging beauty cos thats all they know how to do demean people so that they can feel as insignificant as you do... peace
This dude keeps on displaying his stupidity awesomely, I don't remember calling the dude ugly, but because you're so daft and dumb and clearly stupid you couldn't spot it... Run along kiddo
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by chidexxy007(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2019
lol, buh na lie
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:44am On Jun 28, 2019
freemi:
let's c ur own face. African racist
African racist dumb child... Of all the thoughts you could only come up with racism
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2019
KenModi:

And you were the one who designed your face right? You sculpted your own face abi??

We are all beneficiaries of a genetic pool whose rules we have no control over.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected!
I'm sure you're making use of airtels freebasic to type this nonsense... Why not read, comment and pass without quoting me
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Pepperoniq(m): 8:46am On Jun 28, 2019
The insult started here on Nairaland my Bro,
About 80% of comments here.
Don't mind them Bro, is better to have a brother like you who knows the true value of life than to have someone who is obsessed with his look and abuse it( just like my Bio Bro)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.