Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" (69849 Views)

Mikel Obi Posts Fake Ruben Neves Quote On Instagram, Gets Mocked / Alex Iwobi Mocked By Everton Teammates In Training / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
People we no worwor still dey find am hard to nail girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ryan03:
And you think that girl will want to marry him or even give him a child? You are seeing the definition of gold digging

https://www.nairaland.com/5267593/ebonylips-son-girls-school-chasing#79707953

If ebonylips in the thread above had hope, why not him? Not everyone is shortsighted, focusing on simply ones looks. Some are simply seeking for someone who'll treat them right and love them and looks is a distant number to them.

At times, you'll wonder what so so and so saw in him or her and yet their marriage grows from strength to strength year after year.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Damfostopper(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
west African countries always find it hard to defeat North African countries
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Ryan03(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
PresidentMKO:

Will you agree to 7 hot slaps if she gives him his first child, huh?
If she gives him his first child, then i'll know she have PHD in gold digging
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by KenModi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
bro4u:

I'm sure you're making use of airtels freebasic to type this nonsense... Why not read, comment and pass without quoting me

And you could have just read the post and moved on. But you decided to show your stupidity.

Once again, to whom brain is given, sense is expected.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by KenModi(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Acepen:
what ever mhen, society admonished us to say the truth, am just saying the truth.

Yes. I totally agree with you. Say the truth no matter what.

That is why I am going to tell you some truth about yourself that you are gonna love.

“With that comment you wrote earlier making mockery of the guy and your response to my quoting you, you definitely showed us your stupidity knows no bounds.”!

Have a good day.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by seuncyrus(m): 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
ruggedtimi:
This guy

He kinda looks like akpororo here
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by djoey89: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
bro4u:
For sure we are all Africans, but some are more African than others. Lemme just say the truth cause I don't lie on Fridays, this guy face get as e be.
Modified...
See mentions all because I said my mind, if it were to be an ugly lady up there all these guys quoting me would've been the ones to the criticism and yabbings....SMH

I said the same thing on a whatsapp group.. i said truly the guy face ugly but people shouldn't tell him. People went crazy saying all sort.. african have selective mental abilities.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Justiceleague1: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
But but but,wait o,Yoruba dey Senegal?
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by OdefaGirl(f): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Guy, me I like you for having such a soft heart. Your message got me even though I looked at ur pictures and said; kai....but d guy ugly nah. You didn't create yourself, and God has brought you this far, so u got nothing to worry about. With money, you can still be cute.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Acepen(m): 12:30am On Jun 29, 2019
KenModi:

Yes. I totally agree with you. Say the truth no matter what.

That is why I am going to tell you some truth about yourself that you are gonna love.

“With that comment you wrote earlier making mockery of the guy and your response to my quoting you, you definitely showed us your stupidity knows no bounds.”!

Have a good day.
or maybe
u are ugly too,stay off my mentions mhen. ugly mofo lol
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 6:09am On Jun 29, 2019
KenModi:

And you could have just read the post and moved on. But you decided to show your stupidity.

Once again, to whom brain is given, sense is expected.
I've said this countlessly, it takes an extraordinary stupid person to spot a 'mere stupidity'. Goodluck, you'll need it while being stupid.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2019
freemi:
yes na. N wat abt that? U don't know it's a crime?
So came up with the racist sh!t after reading my comment... Wonderful!. I wonder how your brain works.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Acepen:
nope but ur statement implies that, "some are more African than others" what does this statement mean in relation to this topic.
Just agree that's what you were able to deduced, You can't present this statement in a court of law to drive your point and expect to win the case.
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 6:19am On Jun 29, 2019
martowskin1:

i cant see that and "read pass".... people like u are the problem we have in this country .... talking another man down because of his appearance
I now believe you have comprehension issues, a guy above me stated outrightly how ugly he is but you have failed to see how mildly i painted mine to make it look less severe, besides hypocrites like you throw the first stone to call a girl ugly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by freemi(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2019
bro4u:

So came up with the racist sh!t after reading my comment... Wonderful!. I wonder how your brain works.
lols. U still will not get it. Dnt worry
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bro4u: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2019
freemi:
lols. U still will not get it. Dnt worry

How can I be an African and still be a racist against Blacks

noun (plural racists)
A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

adjective
Of, relating to, or advocating racism.

Gotten it now
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by freemi(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
bro4u:

How can I be an African and still be a racist against Blacks

noun (plural racists)
A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.

adjective
Of, relating to, or advocating racism.

Gotten it now
hehe. Oga I know. N I know y I called u that
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by KenModi(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2019
bro4u:

I've said this countlessly, it takes an extraordinary stupid person to spot a 'mere stupidity'. Goodluck, you'll need it while being stupid.

Read what you wrote but this time very slowly and ask yorself if you made any sense with your “it takes an extraordinary stupid person...blah blah blah”!

Continue putting up a stupidity show for me. I am very well entertained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by booksrite001: 2:19am On Jul 02, 2019
kenmodi:
Read what you wrote but this time very slowly and ask yorself if you made any sense with your “it takes an extraordinary stupid person...blah blah blah”!Continue putting up a stupidity show for me. I am very well entertained.

cry
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by bfanibi: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hello bro
Kindly send the pictures, price, location, and Q88 of the scrap vessel to my whatsapp : 08114868422
I Will be waiting please

uote author=justdollars post=79737969]But him no worwor for pocket.

Meanwhile we have scrap vessels available for sale

[/quote]
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by senatepresido: 2:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
Whobedatte:

You can try Bariga or ayobo
Those areas you mentioned aren't gonna go for such bro
But bro can 150,000 get one a decent self contain accommodation on the mainland?
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by Whobedatte(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
senatepresido:

But bro can 150,000 get one a decent self contain accommodation on the mainland?
Yeah ,it can get you a 2bed at ikorodu (Agric)
It can get you a self con at ipaja and Bariga, Meiran, kola and ijaiye
Re: Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly" by senatepresido: 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Whobedatte:
Yeah ,it can get you a 2bed at ikorodu (Agric) It can get you a self con at ipaja and Bariga, Meiran, kola and ijaiye
Thanks boss for the info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Blessing Okagbare Files For Divorce From Igho Otegheri / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.