Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh (33142 Views)

House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by fergie001: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
VulgarLee:
Rape friday

Waiting for Tonto dike's rape case

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Pepperoniq(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Here comes Season of Rape 1.
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Imstrong2(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Erediauwa:
When he was the president, you never called it RAPE, rather, he was presiding over your Gambia drainage pussy, now that things has gone worse for him, you've now found your voice.

Some Women ehn!
which court do you expect her to sue him to then as a sitting president/tyrant?

5 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Champneys: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Today na revelations day.

Keep it coming ladies, and guys too.

May everyone get justice!

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by TSRC: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Given the fact that the man was a ruthless dictator, you would be foolish not to believe this.

5 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Mizwisdom(f): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Women should start putting knife inside bag to slash any John Thomas that attempts rapesad it's becoming too much

2 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rape rape rape here rape there chai some women don't have sense if you keep silent then forget it imagine nonsense everyone wants to get raped I haven't seen a man crying to the media that he was raped but wanted woman woman chai if you are raped police station is there if you think they will kill you when the threat is gone police station is still there giving the media like anything will happen the media is simply up for entertainment when they get bored they move on simple

2 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Hak24(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
joseph1832:
Hian. This rape of a thing is really becoming something else.
seriously
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by liberalchick(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you go by most posts by men here on NL, rape is very rare. Never happens, if it does, only to children. Women, na they can never be raped, rape allegations are only made to bring men down.

3 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Jessypearl: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
why do you have to wait till he becomes an Ex-President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by agro100(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok....
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by MrBONE2(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Taiwojolly:
All this women and rape self

Are like 5 and 6

grin

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by NwaJozi: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nawao rape everywhere
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Originalsly: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Erediauwa:

When he was the president, you never called it RAPE, rather, he was presiding over your Gambia drainage pussy, now that things has gone worse for him, you've now found your voice.

Some Women ehn!

You need to chill..... and stop believing every woman's private part is like your mother's. What would you say if you find out that your mom or your wife or your sister is being raped repeatedly by her bosses in order to keep their job? Would you say the same? Loose mouth guys good for only one thing.
@ topic.... its an accusation and she wants to have her day in court. With his record... what she is saying is very believable. What has she to gain by taking him to court?...most false accusers do to get paid.

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Abdhool(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rape everywhere... no b small thing o

Chek my signature
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Erediauwa:

Some Women ehn!

When he was president he could have had her or her relatives living in Gambia arrested, intimidated or killed.

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by karma2000: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just like in Gambia fed govt can sell off properties of those caught in political office scandal as well as those caught in yahoo plus to pay off our debt
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by deltateam: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Does she know it would take a whole tenure to remove those lofty garment of his not to talk of rape?

Haaa!
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Nuklex(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wetin you find go his house or somewhere close to a bedor lonely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Agugbadin: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is crime against humanity, Jammeh should be extradited to Hague
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by israelmao(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
I pray the proofs have not been erased in the period of silence.
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by AntiWailer: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Erediauwa:

Some Women ehn!

To say we have up to 35 people as daft as u is a serious concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by ProfessorBerlin(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLOSHO!!! all this girl's no wetin Dem dey call RAPE so Dem F,U,C,K you since 2015 you come dey complain now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Sarah20A(f): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
partnerbizz5:
The rate at which women now accuse men of rape is worrisome.

Some of these allegations are false. How then do we know the true ones?

Women now want to pull successful men down.

Be like Mike Pence, the current VP of the US, who doesn't stay in a place with a woman unless the wife is there.

Be smart. Protect yourself. Once the media carries it, you are toast.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
I don't know about other countries but in Nigeria most of the allegations are true.

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Erediauwa:

Some Women ehn!

This one is kinda understandable.

She could have disappeared if she spoke up when he was still in power.

2 Likes

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by wink2015(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
Fatou Toufah Jallow, a former Gambian beauty queen has disclosed that she was raped by ex-President Yahya Jammeh in 2015. The former beauty queen who revealed that she was raped by ex-President Yahya Jammeh in 2015, gave her testimony in a Human Rights Watch and Trial International report that details another alleged rape and sexual assault by Mr Jammeh. According to Fatou Toufah Jallow, the incident occurred after she was invited to the Presidential villa after winning the pageantry. She further revealed that she was sodomized Mr. Jammeh who now lives in exile in Equatorial Guinea, after she turned down his marriage move. 23-year-old Ms Jallow told the BBC she wanted to meet Mr Jammeh, 54, in court so he could face justice. She said;

"I decided to speak now because it is time to tell the story and to make sure that Yayha Jammeh hears what he has done. I've really tried to hide the story and erase it and make sure it's not part of me. Realistically I couldn't so I decided to speak now because it is time to tell the story and to make sure that Yayha Jammeh hears what he has done."

While Mr. Jammeh is yet to respond to the allegation, however a spokesman for his APRC party denied the accusations.

"We as a party and The Gambian people are tired of the steady stream of unfounded allegations that have been reported against our ex-president," said Ousman Rambo Jatta, in a written statement to the BBC.

Here is a video Miss Fatou accusing the ex-President of rape below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/beauty-queen-fatou-toufah-jallow-says-she-was-raped-by-ex-president-yahya-jammeh/

PRESIDENT JAMMEH REALLY COMMITTED A LOT OF ATROCITY.

THANK GOD THE ECOWAS BODY LED BY NIGERIA GOT HIM SACKED FROM POWER.
Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by mvem(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
eneez:
This is why the bible said to stay away from 'strange women'. Always trying to drag successful men down.
how is yahya jammeh a successful man

1 Like

Re: Fatou Toufah Jallow: I Was Raped By Yahya Jammeh by Chukalemon(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
My sister that one nah past tense and long story so make you just forgot that one jareh..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine's Peace Proposal To Russia Revealed / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.