Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. (21905 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2019
bluefilm:

True.
you just answered true without considering other factors....

Time nko

What if you are in a hurry a d have limited time to charge??
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2019
emae009:
they best explanation for this comparison is that iPhone is like the rolls royce of telephone companies. other cars may have all the latest innovations and facilities but if it ain't a Rolls Royce, it can't never be like a Rolls Royce.
big lie bro... What factors did you use to compare an RR to an iPhone??

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:02am On Jun 28, 2019
SirLakes:

Power bank
lol...... So you would prefer to wait 1hr 30 mins to charge with a power bank than to charge shap shap and go out??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2019
modsfucker:

Radiation from a charger?
e weak me my brother... Smh.... All this haters of chinese products
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:04am On Jun 28, 2019
Kamxin:

If you report a chinese company, they would give you another phone and bribe you to close your mouth. They would use every means to evade justice. Thats why all their workers suffer in vain

But for samsung, they would gain by recalling their phones to avoid being sued for damages
ok mention one instance the 'Chinese company' has bribed...
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
goodnewscliff:
quality doesn't always comes with higher prices undecided undecided
this is very true.... IPhone that is of less quality is even the more pricey..
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
guy stop confusing yourself, the Samsung phone that exploded were reported by customer and if any Chinese smartphone explode we there customer will be the one to report and from there all the world will hear about it

When you talk without knowing what you are talking about.

Samsung do not make batteries, the same way samsung do not make processor.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:06am On Jun 28, 2019
JimohMomoh:
Chinese and Rush Rush technology, any battery that fast charges wears out on time, my Gionee phone takes an hour+ to charge still maintain good battery efficiency even after three years of constant usage, while my Elephone that charges in 30mins didn't stay up to a year before I changed battery.
Anyway let them release they will see buyers in Africa and Asia.
yen yen.....
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Cadec007(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Kamxin:

When you talk without knowing what you are talking about.

Samsung do not make batteries, the same way samsung do not make processor.
lmao.. You really are confusing yourself....

'Samsung does not make battery'

So other companies make their own batteries??

Alaye calm down joor...

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
you are talking rubbish my friend. In this era of twitter and Facebook you think a person's phone will explode and his relatives and friends will not run to twitter and rant?
You are talking rubbish lies that were fed to you by your slave masters

Anybody that buy a chinese phone and it explode would be ashamed to tell his friends because he paid for inferior and got what he want. He will become a laughing stock, but if Iphone explode it will make news headline just like samsung.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2019
IPhone wants to release the first front and back camera, where you can take front and back camera at the same time in their next update but the Lenovo z6 pro already has that feature

Don't know if this is useful but the US and Trump will be more angry
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by bizhop01: 9:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Get ready to replace battery every 3 month
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Kamxin:

Anybody that buy a chinese phone and it explode would be ashamed to tell his friends because he paid for inferior and got what he want. He will become a laughing stock, but if Iphone explode it will make news headline just like samsung.

shut up my friend, stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by bluefilm: 9:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Cadec007:
you just answered true without considering other factors....

Time nko

What if you are in a hurry a d have limited time to charge??

Who told you I didn't consider other factors?

Think about it, if there's steady power everywhere you go in the country, there will no need whatsoever to be charging your phone up and down.

Unless you are the type that is always running their phone down all the time because of too much pressing...
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by bizhop01: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Pistotita:
China wants to dethrone the US in mobile phone business by all means. hmmmm!
Funny, can you name one component in your mobile phone own by Chinese?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by mfm04622: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
You don't really need fast charge if you have constant power.
It's epileptic power that makes it look like something great.

What if you are on a trip?
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
I swear gringringrin
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Omoapena(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Which market are they targeting for this new tech if not africa when they know we have low power supply and we need gadgets that can be fully charged within 30mins and last for 24hours.

If there's constant power, there won't be need to be looking for phone that carries 4k mAh battery and charges within 13mins...
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by emae009(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
it's a lie my friend. Roll Royce is luxury with a lot of features while iPhone is delusion. It's very good don't misunderstand me but believing it's better than these phones is pure delusion

please my friend quote where I said iPhone is better?? I only said it's like the Rolls Royce. it's a luxury that comes with prestige. The features in the Rolls Royce are what's already in the market but the other cars don't command the same presence as a Rolls Royce
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by lordthree(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
dotunbidemi:
Charge within 13 mins, go down within 10min grin
you think it is your tecno abi? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by emae009(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Nigg3369:
IPhone wants to release the first front and back camera, where you can take front and back camera at the same time in their next update but the Lenovo z6 pro already has that feature

Don't know if this is useful but the US and Trump will be more angry

Nokia was the first to have that feature
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
This op sef...who told you vivo has no name?..
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by 9janinja(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
ThothHermes:

Not in Nigeria
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2019
maasoap:

What is the connection between workers and final customers charging his phone in his house when it explodes? Why do we find it difficult to accept the reality? Samsung batteries are only batteries exploding in the market as at today. I used tecno, Gionee, Karbbon, THL, LeEco, none of them had its battery exploded

When workers are soo irrelevant in the company, how much irrelevant would the customers be?

For your infomation, samsung do not make batteries. So nothing like samsung batteries. And the vivo that is pushing its experiment on batteries they do not make is only using you as a guinea pig.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2019
lilbest4:
shut up my friend, stop talking rubbish

please deal with your emotions carefully, because I cannont waste my time on female like emotion
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Cadec007:
lmao.. You really are confusing yourself....

'Samsung does not make battery'

So other companies make their own batteries??

Alaye calm down joor...

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/note-7-exploding-samsung-blame-manufacturing-exploding-smartphone-battery-fire-a7537816.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6077949038

Just like a car, you can hardly see a company that produce 60% of the components
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Cadec007:
ok mention one instance the 'Chinese company' has bribed...

I will do that when you can tell us how they push all the fake things into Nigeria
or how they dominate the fake market in every country they set their foot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Daboomb: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Usb Type C can only deliver up to 100W of power...
How will they make it 120W
Meanwhile Apple still gives a 5 watts freaking slow charger for there expensive iPhones while OnePlus, Huawei, Oppo and now Vivo is doing crazy fast charging and still costs less...

You see WHY it makes a lot of "Stupid Sense" for Donald Trump to do everything to Cripple Huawei technologies worldwide, even if it means bullying and threatening other so-called Independent nations like those in the E.U? shocked shocked undecided undecided

At the end of the day, the world will be forced to accept two things:
1.) Empires come and go and the American Empire is no different. "Power" is moving away from America.
2.) China's time has come and no amount of intimidation, bullying or conspiring against it, can change that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by vickydevoka(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
modsfucker:

Radiation from a charger?
Does he want to say emission
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Reeb2244: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
You think everybody is like you, who would like to charging one phone for hours because there's electric power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kamxin:

When workers are soo irrelevant in the company, how much irrelevant would the customers be?

[s] For your infomation, samsung do not make batteries. So nothing like samsung batteries. [/s]
And the vivo that is pushing its experiment on batteries they do not make is only using you as a guinea pig.

Samsung batteries, simple as ABC. Because it is found in their phones.
And until Vivo batteries explode, no further comments
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by maasoap(m): 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kamxin:

Hahahahahaha! It's not by force to defend expensive sh!t. Why would you pay 400,000 naira for a phone and still get bombed into pieces? Who should be ashamed of telling the public that what he bought is trash: someone who paid 120k or someone who paid 400k?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? / 13 Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria 2018 (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.