Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. (21906 Views)

One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / VIDEO: Dubai’s Smart Trees Have Wifi And Can Charge Your Phone / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by kinggSamuel(m): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
This tech will sell fast to smartphone manufacturers
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
kinggSamuel:
This tech will sell fast to smartphone manufacturers

Because they are not educated enough to know the effect of fast charging on batteries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
maasoap:

Samsung batteries, simple as ABC. Because it is found in their phones.
And until Vivo batteries explode, no further comments

When Mercedes sell their cars with yokohama tyre. you can call it mercedes tyre when it is boldly written "yokohama tyre"
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by maasoap(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Kamxin:

When Mercedes sell their cars with yokohama tyre. you can call it mercedes tyre when it is boldly written "yokohama tyre"

Because the agreement is between Mercedes and Yokohama, not between Mercedes and consumers. What makes up Samsung phone? I guess battery is not one of them.
And if you don't know, almost all phone parts are outsourced. Not only battery, and it's limited to Samsung only. So, that excuse doesn't fly.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by maasoap(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kamxin:

Because they are not educated enough to know the effect of fast charging on batteries.

No one has been able to prove the effects of fast charging on batteries, you can prove me wrong.

Even in this report:
fast charging is believed to expedite the deterioration of your phone’s battery.

The long-term effects of fast-charging are still unclear, but some studies say that fast-charging your batteries make them die a lot] faster.

My phone battery is just 3000mah. My phone is now nine months old and with its fast charging technology, its battery is still the same.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
maasoap:

Because the agreement is between Mercedes and Yokohama, not between Mercedes and consumers. What makes up Samsung phone? I guess battery is not one of them.
And if you don't know, almost all phone parts are outsourced. Not only battery, and it's limited to Samsung only. So, that excuse doesn't fly.

Agreement between mercedes and customers to call yokohama tyre mercedes tyre.

Show me where that agreement is written?

If Arsnal sigh a contract with Adidas to supply their boots, It is clearly written on it "Adidas". Fans would blame Adidas if it is of poor quality.

Again your assumption that almost all parts of phone are outsourced is wrong. Only true for chinese companies.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
maasoap:

No one has been able to prove the effects of fast charging on batteries, you can prove me wrong.

Even in this report:

My phone battery is just 3000mah. My phone is now nine months old and with its fast charging technology, its battery is still the same.

If yours is fast charging, it is my own that is slow charging
There is no phone that is not optimised for fast charging.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by maasoap(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kamxin:

If yours is fast charging, it is my own that is slow charging
There is no phone that is not optimised for fast charging.

Don't let people read this cheesy, they will laugh at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by maasoap(m): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Kamxin:

Agreement between mercedes and customers to call yokohama tyre mercedes tyre.

It is not written or imprint anywhere that Samsung phone batteries don't belong to Samsung company. Anything in Samsung phone belongs to Samsung.

Show me where that agreement is written?

Firstly, you were the first one to claim that battery wasn't made by Samsung. You also used Mercedes and Yokohama as example. Now, if there wasn't any agreement between Samsung and whoever made the batteries for them, how would it be possible for Samsung to use it? Or, you think Samsung just went to the market and bought battery? Don't make me laugh.

If Arsnal sigh a contract with Adidas to supply their boots, It is clearly written on it "Adidas". Fans would blame Adidas if it is of poor quality.

Fans would blame Arsenal because Arsenal could have told Adidas to supply poor or substandard quality boots. Someone could have collected bribe. And if fans buy through Arsenal, their grievances will be with Arsenal.
Wait! Have you seen Samsung not accepting responsibility for their exploding phones? What is your point here?

Again your assumption that almost all parts of phone are outsourced is wrong. Only true for chinese companies.

Go and read about iPhone and this same Samsung, you will be shocked. Or, should I help you with links?

Note: Well, firstly, in my earlier post, I wanted to type "not limited to Samsung phones only".
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
maasoap:

Don't let people read this cheesy, they will laugh at you.

You can mention one if you know any that is optimised for slow charging.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by Kamxin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
maasoap:

It is not written or imprint anywhere that Samsung phone batteries don't belong to Samsung company. Anything in Samsung phone belongs to Samsung.

Samsung do not make batteries. samsung do not make processors.

Wait! Have you seen Samsung not accepting responsibility for their exploding phones? What is your point here?

Blaming the battery supplier is not a wise business decision, because that would be the end of the company. But if battery suppliers continue to fail they can go into battery manufacturing.
Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by booksrite001: 2:24am On Jul 02, 2019
maasoap:
Don't let people read this , they will laugh at you.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Vivo Unveils New Tech That Can Charge 4,000 Mah Battery In About 13 Minutes. by tck2000(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Android Apps By Nigerians That Will Change Your Life / Your Favourite Mobile Network Provider In Nigeria, And Why? / 13 Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria 2018 (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.