Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (67553 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by daprinceval14(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Let’s stop crucifying d man of God... if he actually did it and she didn’t come out since, she shud av relax for God to deal wit him... we need to hear frm d man of God
Everyone has a past... who knw if he has cleared with God and has b forgive.
Pls we shud nt judge and mind wat we say concerning men of God.
Only God is qualified to judge him
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
undecided
datopaper:
What will the woman gain. The deed has been done.

We all are thieves.

Nobody holy pass
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by jeroncomputers(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2019
Pastors are spoiling the name of church and what church represent, there is need for thorough espongment...Lord rescue your church
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Kingosytex(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Acidosis:

The Fatoyinbo guy has always been a scammer. I keep wondering why and how people attend some churches in this country. When I spot COZA members, they automatically lose my respect. I have same and similar feeling about Christ Embassy people especially since the marriage/infidelity scandal. When you want to defraud a group of people, gather 2 or more educated Nigerian illiterates, and sell the gospel inspirational messages to them in the name of Jesus.

Btw, I expect more human rights movements and NGOs to rise against this bas tard and his apologists.

Remove Christ Embassy from this, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has successfully mentored millions of people around the globe
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Kingosytex(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
Acidosis:

The Fatoyinbo guy has always been a scammer. I keep wondering why and how people attend some churches in this country. When I spot COZA members, they automatically lose my respect. I have same and similar feeling about Christ Embassy people especially since the marriage/infidelity scandal. When you want to defraud a group of people, gather 2 or more educated Nigerian illiterates, and sell the gospel inspirational messages to them in the name of Jesus.

Btw, I expect more human rights movements and NGOs to rise against this bas tard and his apologists.

Remove Christ Embassy from this, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has successfully mentored millions of people around the globe.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by wirinet(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
bigtt76:
Ayam confused about all of these ...my take

1. You just wake up, came downstairs in night gown showing all thing
2. Heard knock on the door, asked who's that, the person responded 'Pastor Biodun'
3. She no run go cover up, instead opened the door
4. Pastor push you to chair, and was removing his belt ....she sidon der de watch am
5. Pastor off her pyant

.....does it make sense? I'm not supporting pastor Biodun oooo buh sounds some how funny

One would think the ideal thing would have been

1. You just wake up, came downstairs in night gown showing all thing
2. Heard knock on the door, asked who's that, the person responded 'Pastor Biodun'
3. She runs back upstairs to go cover up and opened the door
4. Pastor push you to chair, and was removing his belt ....she would stand up and run protesting ...ha 'Pastor why naaaa?'
You obviously have never been mesmerised by a man of God or spiritual leader. If you hold anyone with such admiration and awe, you simply freeze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by willibounce1(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
If you do not have any evidence that he raped you, just phucking keep shut. Timi is a very dense guy, too mumu and his wife too is just a mukpas. These goats think they are in USA? Omo this is Nigeria. Gucci pastor will deny it clean and clear and when the police ask you for evidence, what will you provide? You have footage of him knocking on your gigantic house 6 am many years ago ?
You just come out and say he raped you and we must swallow it because you are timi's wife?

This is a lesson to every woman and young girl out there. The moment you get raped by anybody, you go straight to report the case. After reporting you go to the hospital for check up. Don't wait after one ,two or 3 weeks or year before coming out to say nonsense especially when the supposed rapist has become successful. It will make your story hard to believe. No evidence no nothing.
Will the she have mentioned it if the Gucci pastor was just an ordinary struggling guy? Will she have remembered if Gucci pastor was a mechanic or tailor struggling somewhere in ladipo? Going on tv forming some dumb bullsh.it.
All of them including the pastor dey crase. The same people that dash pastors money in the name of tight and encourage them to live lavish.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Cocao(f): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I'm not a woman so I don't know how it feels but one thing I know is that it is very awkward for you to be raped twice and then kept mum over it.

Sometimes we call it rape but it may not be.

Why did she not shout to attract people that he did it mode than once.

I'm a practical thinker and I'm not holding brief for fatoyinbo but I hate all these seemingly hypocrisy from many ladies who will consent to sex and latter tag it rape.

You know how I know: Busola Dakolo has been a very private and family oriented person all along. Then I put myself, as an 18 year old in her shoes, I probably will not be able to process and say anything at that point.

Yes, there are ladies that claim rape when it was consensual sex, but this is one most probably is not that case. Practical thinking should have told you that.

Like I said earlier, may someone close to you that young in life never experience such, because if they do, all these "practical thinking" will fly fast out of the window.

If this man is guilty, someone please put him behind bars. Enough with it!

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=79740967]It's a consensual sex, I believe. But he turned out to be successful and you must try at all cost to pull him down.

It's typical of women...

However, I hope one day that the evil that this pastor does be exposed in a video broadcast.

I've been to his church and I hope one day, we will get to watch his sex tape on that big led screen on his stage called altar [/qu
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by wirinet(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
daprinceval14:
Let’s stop crucifying d man of God... if he actually did it and she didn’t come out since, she shud av relax for God to deal wit him... we need to hear frm d man of God
I was expecting you guys to come out of the closet sooner. If your teenage daughter told you she was raped by a man, will you also let god be the judge?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by VolvoS60(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2019
mimilogistics:

That's what westernization and civilization has brought on us all angry

If you get raped by any man, speak up immediately....don't waste any minute talk less of hours or days or weeks or years....speak up immediately so the issue can be dealt with immediately.

Keeping quiet for too long means you either enjoyed it, condoned it, accommodated it or overlooked it, so why wait until the person that presumably raped you becomes popular and you start to claim rape after so many years have passed

The law should put a clause to rape accusations; once you kept quiet beyond 1 month, then forget it.

At least go the Police or any law authority to file a claim the moment you were raped, don't wait till years because it is really stupid and just trying to gain fame from your past sexual encounter we cannot really prove if it was actually rape or mutual sex angry angry

Modern women of our time are using their past rape stories to gain fame, popularity and sympathy for selfish reasons best known to them, its not as if the past experience is hurting them...its all a facade, a pretence to be honest....why keep quiet for many years while waiting for the man to become rich and famous until you come out to claim rape, isn't that suspicious If Pastor Fatoyunbo was a nobody, would she has come out to say all these without an iota of respect for her husband, marriage, kids and family image???

This is my thought on this topic, not the view of the company I am working for cool

^^^
undecided

You have a serious problem.

And you clearly do not know the impact that your ill-thought out opinions up there will have on your business. I would expect any female (or anyone (male or female) with a shred of decency) who does business with you (or planned to do business with you) to immediately re-consider.

You clearly have no business running a business (or working for one) and your enterprise deserves to be brought to its knees. I know those whom you have insulted will rise to the occasion and take their pound of flesh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Mimirabelle4: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2019
Cocao:
If you follow both Timi and Busola you will realize how geniune they both are, as individuals and as a couple. Busola coming out to say this means a whole lot. I never trusted that COZA pastor person and now even more reasons not to. The whole world cannot be pointing fingers at this man for no reason
3 accusations now back to back. I really can't wait to hear his robust reply on this one.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Izabel(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://ww w.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Toks2008 post=79741553]

Shut up. Don't conclude cos of an isolated case and never judge until you hear the other side of the story.

No one is holy and we are all humans.[/qu
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by DennisEche(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
God bless Catholicism
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Cocao(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Mimirabelle4:

3 accusations now back to back. I really can't wait to hear his robust reply on this one.

Plus a lot more unreported I am certain

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Izabel(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://ww w.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Cocao:

You know how I know: Busola Dakolo has been a very private and family oriented person all along. Then I put myself, as an 18 year old in her shoes, I probably will not be able to process and say anything at that point.

Yes, there are ladies that claim rape when it was consensual sex, but this is one most probably is not that case. Practical thinking should have told you that.

Like I said earlier, may someone close to you that young in life never experience such, because if they do, all these "practical thinking" will fly fast out of the window.

Ok noted.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by AngelicBeing: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
Cocao:

l concur with you sad
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by willibounce1(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
daprinceval14:

There is nothing to hear from the Gucci man. Let the accuser bring out valid evidence she was raped by Gucci man. You cannot wake up one morning and claim somebody raped you many years ago and expect people to believe. Gucci man will claim she is trying to spoil his reputation and the whole case will die . She will be the one to regret as many of her secrets will be exposed. We have heard stories of her being a runs girl before she got married. Imagine someone coming out to call her an olosho without evidence or someone claiming timi raped them too many years ago without evidence. Which kind mumu thing be this. If them wan know truth make two of them go ogun shrine for instant judgement.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
VolvoS60:

^^^

undecided

Registered today, 28th June 2019. And already diving headfirst into a major controversy.

Enough said.

He has probably been a guest, or had a previous account on the site
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by famiebee(f): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Nigeriapen:
News By Nigeriapen.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suNr64V4edg

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/6/coza-pastor-bidoun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-says-in-shocking-new-interview-video.html
Thats their way
Always trying to have their way through church members, all in the name of GRACE
How I wish that GRACE disgrace them before they ruin many home

One of the main reason I stopped going to church
That senerio still rings in my head like fire

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:
If am the husband, I would divorce this idiot..
Women no dey get shame.

They have turn rape into some kind of trophy for their life

Really
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Kingosytex:

Remove Christ Embassy from this, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome has successfully mentored millions of people around the globe

I don't care. He should go out there and mentor his wife before anything else.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Toks2008(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
kong4:

You should shut up! She should wait for another robust reply we never got? Something is wrong with you.

All these lame people quoting me n reiterating my shut up to a guy saying Christianity is a scam.....una well at all?
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Sanchez01: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
yettymuse:
Christianity in Nigeria na SCAM!
How is Christianity in Nigeria a scam? Is the 'Nigerian Christ' responsible here?

People who tend to believe Christianity is a scam after a pastor misbehaves are mostly those who tend to look up to pastors rather than Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Elynxx08: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

Small small, tornado wan begin blow ontop Fatoyinbo's yansh...

That was how Regina and Ned Nwoko's case started....Regina kept debunking until the News got bursted beyond her control....

Fatoyinbo's Cup of rape is about to fill up...

Pst Emmanuel Esezobor should warm up....His case is next
so u know emmanuel Esezobor, we played football together @ aku village maraba and after that the idiot will go smoke weed all of a sudden sudden the john said God called him. Emmanuel just blow like that. We'll him turn dey come.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Could a naija me too be unloading?
Would be great if our so called pastors could be demystified.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by ayo2pec(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2019
HUN

Heaven and hell hold surprises

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by bigtt76(f): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2019
My points 1 and 2 are natural instincts with we babes ....its non-negotiable. Its not a matter of being mesmerized. Its common sense and act of decency

wirinet:

You obviously have never been mesmerised by a man of God or spiritual leader. If you hold anyone with such admiration and awe, you simply freeze.
Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by planetx: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
At least this allegations should be investigated by the authorities, we can't say because he is a pastor it should be swept under the rug. Even though it is her word against his, but if two or more women are accusing you they can't all be lying.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife by Agugbadin: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Busola God will heal your heart, there are so many pastors out there that defile there members, I feel your pain. They will always come as spiritual father but are wolves. The same way Otobo took Suleman as spiritual father but ended up messed up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Orezi Chased Out Of Redeemer's University / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.