Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue (45666 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Oluwakemitosin: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
mtim14:
"The evil that men did live after them'. Be careful of what you do today because it may come back to hunt you tomorrow.
exactly.. But most Men never learn..
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by willibounce1(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Gucci and prada pastor in wahala...as usual, the whole story will be killed and timi and his wife will begin to hear untold stories about his wife. We will begin to hear how she was a runs girl and olosho and timi will claim it's a lie.

The pastor can also claim it's a lie. Does she have any evidence that he raped her especially claiming it happened many years ago? Does she have any video footage showing Gucci pastor knocking on their door around 6/7am? Before you yarn something make sure to be able to back it up with proper evidence and facts ..not sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
officialarab:

Her husband knows and that's why he has been attacking fatoyinbo from time past and being critica
l of rapists. You should surf the internet often

Ese gan sir/ma.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Berankis:
Woman you no need am! You are married to someone now & have a lot at stake, pls let the past remain buried. You have nothing to gain from this chapter you about to start!!

Exactly my thought...

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by seniwellsFX: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
Lobatan!

Biodun Peniss don put am for trouble again!
Almajiri Imam. How many children you don finger today? No deny oo..the whole world no say na ona culture. Bastard aboki. I rub big shit on your crocodile face
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by lexy2014: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Ghen ghen!!

Timi Dakolo and his wife seem to be ready for this.

Another Biodun Fatoyinbo trending scandal loading,
this will be more interesting than the Else Walter own, cos two heads (Timi and Busola Dakolo) are involved. Two heads are better than one.

I guess this issue has been given Busola Dakolo heartbreak for long, and seems to be ready to let the cat out of the bag so that she can be relieved a lill

If fatoyinbo continues in his silence, then nothing will load
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by otokx(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Some things are better left unsaid...why do u av to bring this all up wen u av a husband at home?. How would u expect him to feel now knowing that a particular man slept with his wife?.
Anyways, what do i know?

He may have also slept with other people's wives who were his girlfriends then.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by bluecircle470: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Ghen ghen!!

this will be more interesting than the Else Walter own, cos two heads (Timi and Busola Dakolo) are involved. Two heads are better than one.

I guess this issue has been given Busola Dakolo heartbreak for long, and seems to be ready to let the cat out of the bag so that she can be relieved a lill

Lies... two heads on our one thousand naira note is not better than the one head on $100 bill
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by GOFRONT(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

See as Fato's Phallus don land am inside hot pepper soup...
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by koolaid87: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Are you ready for this stupid sheeple?
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Berankis:
Woman you no need am! You are married to someone now & have a lot at stake, pls let the past remain buried. You have nothing to gain from this chapter you about to start!!

Excuse me, I don't see your point? Are you saying if she hadn't gotten married then she can tell her story? Please Timi never said anything because it's her story to tell, even if she is aging with great-grandchildren she can decide to tell it whenever she wants biko if they rape one of yours you can tell them to keep quiet about it.
The act in itself is a sin against humanity and her silence would be an even greater sin, by speaking up she might even be saving your cousin or neice or daughter.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Wallade(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Some things are better left unsaid...why do u av to bring this all up wen u av a husband at home?. How would u expect him to feel now knowing that a particular man slept with his wife?.
Anyways, what do i know?

Do you think Timi doesn't know before it became public knowledge. Do you honestly think Timi did not endorse her public outburst.

There is nothing to hide when you have the confidence of your spouse. They are in the trial together and will pull through together and save some unsuspecting ladies from devils like Fatoyinbo.

3 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by OldBeer: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
eni4real:
Imagine if a foreigner want to see Nigeria through Nairaland

Rape rape all the time.. .

So many evil in the land!
As in ehn grin grin

Nairaland is a very poor image of Nigeria.

I have never seen this type of gore on reddit front-page, only wholesome contents.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Benekruku(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
seniwellsFX:
Almajiri Imam. How many children you don finger today? No deny oo..the whole world no say na ona culture. Bastard aboki. I rub big shit on your crocodile face
[/s]

What makes you think am a Muslim? And if am one, How does it relate with you being a product of a broken condom.

Islam couldnt have been the reason for a condom to fail
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Jaqenhghar: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

Let's see how Robust his response will be to this.

We still waiting forcthat robust reply like..
[img]https://media1./images/aa574640b0f3e2c22a4798233212e35d/tenor.gif?itemid=13052487[/img]
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Sterope(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Who are you tell her what she needs? She needs to heal, to raise awareness and encourage others to speak up.

You should be happy with yourself. It is because people like you rapists walk free. Please give yourself a pat on the head. undecided

Berankis:

9 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Jaqenhghar: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Anyways, what do i know?
....and you are supposed to be a woman. Your village people really siddin on top your matter

4 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Heineken(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
That's why I don't believe in those pastors and mallam... All na scam. Just pray to God on your own and meditate. Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by seenga(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
for brokos aby ?
Grace001:
B
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Imagine if a foreigner want to see Nigeria through Nairaland

Rape rape all the time.. .

So many evil in the land!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Borderless: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2019
. . . . . . . . .old things have passed away, behold!

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by rampantlover: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

I wish this lot on all the females in your family so you can ask them these silly questions.

Ozuo.

Why do you Nigerians love cursing like that? Remember what you wish for your fellow human will surely come unto you first.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by buckbuz(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Whoever posted this headline is very stupid. In what video nor context did she ever say he should sue her if he dares.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by BlueRayDick: 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Ghen ghen!!

You are right on the fact that the issue would probably have given her enough heartaches. I mean ordinarily it breaks a person's heart when u see someone who has done u a great lot of misdeeds being prosper and living large and flourishing. It makes u wonder if God is truly up there. Now talk more of someone who rapped you, got away with it and still pastors one of the largest youth churches in the country capital

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by BlueRayDick: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
buckbuz:
Whoever posted this headline is very stupid. In what video nor context did she ever say he should sue her if he dares.

It was in the caption of her post. look at the harshtags.

2 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by LadyELcode: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Berankis:
She needs the redemption. Please let her be, you don't understand the pain she has been holding back for so long...
Besides, she is also doing this to save younger girls facing similar stuff and giving them a voice

3 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
rampantlover:

Why do you Nigerians love cursing like that? Remember what you wish for your fellow human will surely come unto you first.

Didn't you see his despicable comment?

Please, kindly stay out of it.

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by LadyELcode: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Anyways, what do i know?
Exactly, what do you know?!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Isoduwa(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Miracle911:
Nigerian women and rape cases....
So you will go to a man's house, have cool bath, eat his food, lay on the same bed with him and you expect nothing to happen
Do these women reason from their Anus?? undecided

He's not your Elder brother neither is he your Father!
Man body no be fire wood

Man no hot
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Izabel(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://ww w.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by hisexcellency34: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
If I hear say you attend COZA again, I go whoza you two slaps to reset your brain

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by infohenry(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Miracle911:
Nigerian women and rape cases....
So you will go to a man's house, have cool bath, eat his food, lay on the same bed with him and you expect nothing to happen
Do these women reason from their Anus?? undecided

He's not your Elder brother neither is he your Father!
Man body no be fire wood
Fools everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo) / BBNaija: Nkechi Blessing Sunday 'Tacha Made Things Difficult For Me' / Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.