Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue (45659 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

OGa take am easy. Calm down.

No be fight.

Na WA o

Is the pastor himself not useless for taking advantage of his wealth and superiority to seduce her for sex. He's as much useless as her self.

They are both useless. The Pastor is not a saint!
Are you blind?! Read my post with your glasses.
I have always hated the useless pastor!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by DeeMain(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

She wants to trend, by all means no matter how silly her case looks.

She had better focus on her family, cos if he decides to sue! She won't like it one bit.

That's what idleness cause in one's life.

And Tim is so dumb sha.

It wasn't rape! She idolized him and he took advantage simple!

You are just revealing your idiocy, woman! Your pastor as the oracle of God and a representative of God to you holds incredible powers over you.

He, a former cultist, surprised her by bumping into his house early in the morning, pushes her to a chair, covers her mouth and threatens her to keep quiet for her own good and rapes her and you are saying what exactly?

She, a young girl that was manipulated into trusting and accepting him as her spiritual father, is paralyzed by her spiritual father's action and threat and is defenceless against the beast and too frozen by fear to fight.

The power differential between a pastor and a member is so huge that many ladies will be paralyzed if their pastor makes a move on them.

Chimamanda tells of a story where a publisher she held in high esteem fondled with her breasts and she was too paralyzed to resist or say anything.

I have a lot to say to you but I'm getting angrier.

Bye.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
ModelX:

Are you blind?! Read my post with your glasses.
I have always hated the useless pastor!

No need insulting me.

I'm not your problem

Goodbye
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
willibounce1:
Gucci and prada pastor in wahala...as usual, the whole story will be killed and timi and his wife will begin to hear untold stories about his wife. We will begin to hear how she was a runs girl and olosho and timi will claim it's a lie.

The pastor can also claim it's a lie. Does she have any evidence that he raped her especially claiming it happened many years ago? Does she have any video footage showing Gucci pastor knocking on their door around 6/7am? Before you yarn something make sure to be able to back it up with proper evidence and facts ..not sentiments.

do you remember what you ate on the 1st of August 2014? hmm? do you have video footage of the food you ate that day? if no, does it mean you did not eat on the 1st of August 2014?
Don't be a slowpoke.

p.s: Thank God you're not a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 28, 2019
kneehighbootz:

were you there? so how do you know that he didn't rape anyone? if she said he raped her then he should deny it with evidence.
don't be a mouthpiece for evil, ok. condemn evil. speak up for what is right.
one day, it could be your own daughter. Think!!!
Did you read the full story on the blogs? Go and read it again, objectively!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by kaziblake(f): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Some things are better left unsaid...why do u av to bring this all up wen u av a husband at home?. How would u expect him to feel now knowing that a particular man slept with his wife?.
Anyways, what do i know?
Shut up..You know nothing,you dont know what rape victims go through.
The effect on their mental state especially when it happens at young age ,her hubby suppported her to come out so just keep your opinion to yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by kaziblake(f): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Groovenaija360:

Now can you prove that she didn't cum (released) when Biodun Bleeped her undecided

Since she cum, it means she enjoyed it too. why now??
Your sisters and daughters will be raped too.

2 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

She wants to trend, by all means no matter how silly her case looks.

She had better focus on her family, cos if he decides to sue! She won't like it one bit.

That's what idleness cause in one's life.

And Tim is so dumb sha.

It wasn't rape! She idolized him and he took advantage simple!

I doubt it's a woman that's behind this moniker because it's disappointing and I pity any woman related or born to you

This said man of a pastor has been on rampage ever since. She isn't his only survivor and she hasn't been the only one to speak out

And also she has nothing to loose and everything to gain. She's married, has her thing going on for her, has lovely kids, is established and also a voice for other women going through the trauma and being shut up by people like you.

I think in psychology there's a place where you're advised to face you fears in other to heal completely

She's in better place now than I can say for you, in other for her to be able to come out boldly and with the support of her husband. Who are you to decide how people handle their pain?!

This is so sickening abeg

6 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

No need insulting me.

I'm not your problem

Goodbye
Pretenders, manipulators are my problem! And that's pretty much the entire female population. I mean, even you pretended not to fully grasp my initial post there, no reason just because it's in your nature. No rhyme or reason!!
I'm particularly pissed because Busola Dakolo 'seemed' alright. But who am I kidding? Just more of the same!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
DeeMain:

You are just revealing your idiocy, woman! Your pastor as the Oracle of God and a representative of God to you holds incredible powers over you.

He, a former cultist, surprised her by bumping into his house early in the morning, pushes her to a chair, covers her mouth and threatens her to keep quiet for her own good and rapes her.

She, a young girl that was manipulated into trusting and accepting him as her spiritual father, is paralyzed by her spiritual father's action and threat and is defenceless against the beast and too frozen by fear to fight.

Bye.

If she was truly raped like you say.

Why did she go back to his church few days later on a Sunday to. Worship and still help his wife carry her baby?

Don't take sides blindly

Any woman who was truly raped, will have nothing again to do with the rapist. Even though he's a pastor and she hold him in high esteem. At that moment she has been penetrated. All the respect is gone! She meant to hate and make him pay!

Not keep going to where he is and he keeps taking advantage of her

Look lemme. Tell u when I was 6 years old. Or thereabout an uncle tried raping me in My parents house, when he noticed I was calm as he was fingering I ran away and screamed! Even though he threatened me.. I was like my mum must know!

I ran out of the house and hid somewhere till my mum came back and I told her everything.

So tell me, this rubbish abiut her been 18 years old.

18 years? And she cannot tell wants her? Sighs

Then she must be so dumb! At such age! No wonder he slept with her several times!

At 6 years old! I know being close to a man is wrong!!!! Especially when he's touching the wrong places!!! I can run and scream for Africa. What we saying?

Abeg!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2019
DeeMain:

You are just revealing your idiocy, woman! Your pastor as the oracle of God and a representative of God to you holds incredible powers over you.

He, a former cultist, surprised her by bumping into his house early in the morning, pushes her to a chair, covers her mouth and threatens her to keep quiet for her own good and rapes her and you are saying what exactly?

The power differential between a pastor and a member is so huge that many ladies will be paralyzed if their pastor makes a move on them.

Chimamanda tells of a story where a publisher she held in high esteem fondled with her breasts and she was too paralyzed to resist or say anything.

Bye.

Can you imagine that lady?!

I'm so angry at the comments here even coming from supposed women, I'm shivering and sweating from my armpit

What does she need attention for??!!

2 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2019
You should sue him first.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by jconsulting(f): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2019
This is a lesson for all those of you that have engage in raping since time immemorial , even if you are now a pastor your victim will come for you.

I jest remembered Buhari rape me when I was in Kastina herdmen primary school during lunch one afternoon, I think I should make a video and post it on social media
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by DeeMain(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Why did she go back to his church few days later on a Sunday to. Worship and still help his wife carry her baby?

Don't take sides blindly

Any woman who was truly raped, will have nothing again to do with the rapist. Even though he's a pastor and she hold him in high esteem. At that moment she has been penetrated. All the respect is gone! She meant to hate and make him pay!

Look lemme. Tell u when I was 6 years old. Or thereabout an uncle tried raping me in My parents house, when he noticed I was calm as he was fingering I ran away and screamed! Even though he threatened me.. I was like my mum must know!

I ran out of the house and hid somewhere till my mum came back and I told her everything.

Then she must be so dumb! At such age! No wonder he slept with her several times!

At 6 years old! I know being close to a man is wrong!!!! Especially when he's touching the wrong places!!! I can run and scream for Africa. What we saying?

Abeg!

You are very naive!

She was still very young. She was too afraid to tell her parents or siblings about it. It was their family church, what excuse will she give for not going to church? Finally, the powers pastors have over members is hypnotic in quality if the pastor wants to use it for evil or to take advantage of a member.

Yes, a spiritual father/pastor/Imam/person that has authority over you can control you and abuse you repeatedly like that.

I will not respond to you again.

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by richie240: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Some things are better left unsaid...why do u av to bring this all up wen u av a husband at home?. How would u expect him to feel now knowing that a particular man slept with his wife?.
Anyways, what do i know?

Nothing!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Don't take sides blindly

Abeg!

Now I've concluded, you're just dumb.

The more you open your mouth the dumber you sound. Safe face, don't talk on this issues anymore.

Did you watch the video at all? I guess not

She grew up from a much different background than you did and till now, just from hearing her speak you can still tell that she's very reserve and shy and the type of person that would rather keep quiet than cause chaos (her husband got her to do this obviously, if not you never would have heard it dummy).

You had courage to talk when you were 6, she has courage to talk now that she's older. Does that now make what happened to her inconsequential?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by DeeMain(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Thoniameek:

Can you imagine that lady?!

I'm so angry at the comments here even coming from supposed women, I'm shivering and sweating from my armpit

What does she need attention for??!!

So sad, really. Age is nothing but a number. If she knew better she'd talk better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Dazonic: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
See what pastor Fatoyinbo said after raping Timi Dakolo's wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNhJZ7vFSWk
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Exodora: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Miracle911:
Nigerian women and rape cases....
So you will go to a man's house, have cool bath, eat his food, lay on the same bed with him and you expect nothing to happen
Do these women reason from their Anus?? undecided

He's not your Elder brother neither is he your Father!
Man body no be fire wood .

Modify: to those quoting me upandan, m not talking about her own rape case alone,.... I didn't even read her story self cry

Do you reason at all, beside try and digest the write up.
So every woman that steps in your room will be raped. You must be very stupid for commenting this foolishly .

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2019
DeeMain:

You are very naive!

She was still very young. She was too afraid to tell her parents or siblings about it. It was their family church, what excuse will she give for not going to church? Finally, the powers pastors have over members is hypnotic in quality if the pastor wants to use it for evil or to take advantage of a member.

Yes, a spiritual father/pastor/Imam/person that has authority over you can control you and abuse you repeatedly like that.

I will not respond to you again.

Shame on you.

Shame on you too

Don't train your girls to be outspoken u hear? Let them keep being afraid of you as a parent and afraid of people too

Spits!

Men wil just fucvk her anyhow ,then your eyes will clear.

Keep your children afraid o, bloody village goats!

Learn u people will not learn! Behaving like primitive goats. That's how the circle keeps on. Ode!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by LisaAnne(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
This Fatoyinbo and sex ehhh.

This guy is either fvcking people's wives, choristers or the church members.

And some senseless scumbags will be flocking to his place for spiritual guidance.
Haha what a joke

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by FASASI1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Miracle911:
So you will go to a man's house, have cool bath, eat his food, lay on the same bed with him and you expect nothing to happen

Modify: to those quoting me upandan, m not talking about her own rape case alone,.... I didn't even read her story self cry
So because she pay you a visit that means she wants sex I don't know why men of now a days can't control their preek, so if your sister pays you a visit and have a sleep over you can't also control your preek ??
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Dantedasz(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

I know why I said it.

I was close to her situation before but I quickly cut off before it happened to me and before any sex could take place. I'm. Not her enemy. I'm simply saying the truth.
Let's leave sentiment apart and face the truth here.

And I will keep saying the underlying truth, whether anybody likes it or not

It wasn't rape.

So because you were lucky to escape the ordeal and others were not as lucky as you,the victim should not talk.
The victim is justified to talk here because this so called Pastor Biodun has a history of being a serial sexual abuser of women in his church.
I recommend the book "N@ked"by Ese Walter to you. It is on the Okada books app for 900 Naira.
You might learn something if you are actually a woman.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by nairalanduseles: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Anyways, what do i know?

Shame u re a lady
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dantedasz:

So because you were lucky to escape the ordeal and others were not as lucky as you,the victim should not talk.
The victim is justified to talk here because this so called Pastor Biodun has a history of being a serial sexual abuser of women in his church.
I recommend the book "N@ked"by Ese Walter to you. It is on the Okada books app for 900 Naira.
You might learn something if you are actually a woman.

I'm a woman . I'm not lucky. I just had proper home training with common sense!

My own is : Parents train your child to know what's wrong and what's right!

Train them to be outspoken! Let them confide in you. Don't beat them to be scared of everyone. Or else they will end up as a prey.

Let that child have a voice!

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
So because she is married,she shouldn't voice her displeasure about being raped?

Ndi chief adighi akwagido ihe ojo.
When a man is born again, he is a new creature, old things are passed away. Likewise when a woman is married. She should let old bleeps passed away.
Can she be bold enough to tell us how many men she slpt with?
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by olumalcolm(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
him "house of god" go still full on sunday ooo, some sheeple ehn angry
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Brooke60(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Miracle911:

You did not read the story and you commented with no sense. Aren't you shameless?
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lukuluku69(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
It doesn't matter, Jesus paid for EVERYTHING. Rape inclusive. wink wink wink smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Photos Of JJC Skillz Children / Yul Edochie: My Son's First Day In Secondary School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.