Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue (45657 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Brooke60(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Berankis:
Woman you no need am! You are married to someone now & have a lot at stake, pls let the past remain buried. You have nothing to gain from this chapter you about to start!!
She has everything to gain. Her peace of mind, her joy and finally free from inner pains. You can speak about rape no matter how long it has been.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by willibounce1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
kneehighbootz:

you're an ill mannered,toxic waste of a human being. you're the equivalent of human tragedy, a dump site of human $tupidity.

you're a waste of valuable oxygen.

your mother should have put a pillow over your face and smothered you to death when you were born. confounded illiterate.

you will never even sniff the panties of my loved ones because you will be put down like the dog that you are. toothless bulldog. mad man.

Instead of you to present your opinion like a gentleman, you are there foaming at the mouth like a liquored I.mbecile. unfortunate beast.

Loser of many generations.

Putting your opinion like a gentleman is quoting someone and calling them morons and f.o.ols. Lol

I know your brain isn't fully developed. You think we are discussing Barney and friends here. Anyways I'm sure you have learnt something today.

You should be the one to stop sniffing your cousins and sisters panties so you don't end up like the Gucci pastor and your family ppl don't end up like timi's wife.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lordbricks(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Some things are better left unsaid...why do u av to bring this all up wen u av a husband at home?. How would u expect him to feel now knowing that a particular man slept with his wife?.
Anyways, what do i know?

The husband is aware hence his outburst against Biodun these past weeks..its better she said it so she can heal.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by flington4550(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Some things are better left unsaid...why do u av to bring this all up wen u av a husband at home?. How would u expect him to feel now knowing that a particular man slept with his wife?.
Anyways, what do i know?
It was a mutual stuff between them bro before this is coming out
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by don4real18(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Berankis:
Woman you no need am! You are married to someone now & have a lot at stake, pls let the past remain buried. You have nothing to gain from this chapter you about to start!!
She might have nothing to gain but the pastor has a lot to lose
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by gbeseun(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Ghen ghen!!

Timi Dakolo and his wife seem to be ready for this.

Another Biodun Fatoyinbo trending scandal loading,
this will be more interesting than the Else Walter own, cos two heads (Timi and Busola Dakolo) are involved. Two heads are better than one.

I guess this issue has been given Busola Dakolo heartbreak for long, and seems to be ready to let the cat out of the bag so that she can be relieved a lill

They are onky showing their stupidity,why did she not take it up since or is it because biodun is a succesfull pastor now that they are using pulldown syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Gloriagee(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Then shut it. If you dont have the courtesy to read the op, for chrissakes keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself.

Naija people are forever blaming the victims. Nonsense

Miracle911:
Nigerian women and rape cases....
So you will go to a man's house, have cool bath, eat his food, lay on the same bed with him and you expect nothing to happen
Do these women reason from their Anus?? undecided

He's not your Elder brother neither is he your Father!
Man body no be fire wood .

Modify: to those quoting me upandan, m not talking about her own rape case alone,.... I didn't even read her story self cry

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Gloriagee(f): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
She has a lot to gain. She has satisfied her conscience by saving other potential victims from a possible predator. N if shes married, I cant see her hubby complaining, so wetin concern you?

Berankis:

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Gloriagee(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Take some time to educate yourself about statutory rape. For the mere fact that she was under 18, sexual relations at the coercion of a much older male is considered rape. N where u there or how did u sight her on his bed?

Miracle911:
Nigerian women and rape cases....
So you will go to a man's house, have cool bath, eat his food, lay on the same bed with him and you expect nothing to happen
Do these women reason from their Anus?? undecided

He's not your Elder brother neither is he your Father!
Man body no be fire wood .

Modify: to those quoting me upandan, m not talking about her own rape case alone,.... I didn't even read her story self cry

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

She wants to trend, by all means no matter how silly her case looks.

She had better focus on her family, cos if he decides to sue! She won't like it one bit.

That's what idleness cause in one's life.

And Tim is so dumb sha.

It wasn't rape! She idolized him and he took advantage simple!
You nor well o undecided
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Madam stfu do you know her.
You are very silly do you know what rape victims go through to think a woman sat down to type this rubbish is sickening
victorian:

If she was truly raped like you say.

Why did she go back to his church few days later on a Sunday to. Worship and still help his wife carry her baby?

Don't take sides blindly

Any woman who was truly raped, will have nothing again to do with the rapist. Even though he's a pastor and she hold him in high esteem. At that moment she has been penetrated. All the respect is gone! She meant to hate and make him pay!

Not keep going to where he is and he keeps taking advantage of her

Look lemme. Tell u when I was 6 years old. Or thereabout an uncle tried raping me in My parents house, when he noticed I was calm as he was fingering I ran away and screamed! Even though he threatened me.. I was like my mum must know!

I ran out of the house and hid somewhere till my mum came back and I told her everything.

So tell me, this rubbish abiut her been 18 years old.

18 years? And she cannot tell wants her? Sighs

Then she must be so dumb! At such age! No wonder he slept with her several times!

At 6 years old! I know being close to a man is wrong!!!! Especially when he's touching the wrong places!!! I can run and scream for Africa. What we saying?

Abeg!

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by vickthourh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pastors and punany...(5 and 6)

grin
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by iammiracle1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
Anyways, what do i know?

Timi encouraged her to own her truth.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by iammiracle1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

If she was truly raped like you say.

Why did she go back to his church few days later on a Sunday to. Worship and still help his wife carry her baby?

Don't take sides blindly

Any woman who was truly raped, will have nothing again to do with the rapist. Even though he's a pastor and she hold him in high esteem. At that moment she has been penetrated. All the respect is gone! She meant to hate and make him pay!

Not keep going to where he is and he keeps taking advantage of her

Look lemme. Tell u when I was 6 years old. Or thereabout an uncle tried raping me in My parents house, when he noticed I was calm as he was fingering I ran away and screamed! Even though he threatened me.. I was like my mum must know!

I ran out of the house and hid somewhere till my mum came back and I told her everything.

So tell me, this rubbish abiut her been 18 years old.

18 years? And she cannot tell wants her? Sighs

Then she must be so dumb! At such age! No wonder he slept with her several times!

At 6 years old! I know being close to a man is wrong!!!! Especially when he's touching the wrong places!!! I can run and scream for Africa. What we saying?

Abeg!

Foolish woman, its because of ladies like you men look down on Nigeria women and call them fish brain, just negodu this nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Shame u re a lady

U dont have to be this harsh...just my opinion.
We reserve the right to whateve we think anyways.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Calvkel: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Ghen ghen!!

Timi Dakolo and his wife seem to be ready for this.

Another Biodun Fatoyinbo trending scandal loading,
this will be more interesting than the Else Walter own, cos two heads (Timi and Busola Dakolo) are involved. Two heads are better than one.

I guess this issue has been given Busola Dakolo heartbreak for long, and seems to be ready to let the cat out of the bag so that she can be relieved a lill
the part two heads are better than one got me giggling lipsrsealed
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Dantedasz(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

I'm a woman . I'm not lucky. I just had proper home training with common sense!

My own is : Parents train your child to know what's wrong and what's right!

Train them to be outspoken! Let them confide in you. Don't beat them to be scared of everyone. Or else they will end up as a prey.

Let that child have a voice!

Your answers are all over the place.
Go back and watch the two videos again if you have the data.
She told her family members when she was raped but the Pastors from other churches reached out to her to settle it.
And even if she did not have a voice at that point in time,is it wrong for her to develop a voice right now and expose that charlatan called Pastor Biodun before he rapes someone else.
This guy is a serial sexual abuser of girls,ladies,mothers and wives in his COZA harem.
She has to speak out so that other abused women can speak out in order to save the next victim. If you as a woman(and I use this term very loosely)can't understand this then there is no point in me and you having this discussion.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

....and you are supposed to be a woman. Your village people really siddin on top your matter

Seriously. Kindly leave my village pple out of this. They didnt type this for me. If there is anyone village people is after, it should be u. They did not even allow u check what ever u typed well...pele. Am feeling ur pain.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by ofakaga: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
this woman is a devil agent at point.a man sleep with you even before you got married you are there crying now in the present of the whole world that he reap you.hmmmmm.spoiling his name.it means you married without being a virgin.already tired hole before you married. you are not even a shamed.I pity this formal prostitute
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
kaziblake:
Shut up..You know nothing,you dont know what rape victims go through.
The effect on our mental state especially when it happens at young age ,her hubby suppported her to come out so just keep your opinion to yourself.

And u had to make everyone know that u were once raped??
Really sorry about that though, but hey, i am nt the one who raped you so dont transfer the aggressions and frustrations on me...I am ready for you.Bring it on!!!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by famzynet: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nonsense. Why did you not shout or report him to police then. You enjoyed it. Just say you had expected him to marry you which he did not. You were 18 then and fully aware rape is crime. Not as if you were 11 yrs and scared to tell yr parents. I don't believe she was raped.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by kaziblake(f): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:

And u had to make everyone know that u were once raped??
Really sorry about that though, but hey, i am nt the one who raped you so dont transfer the aggressions and frustrations on me...I am ready for you.Bring it on!!!
I don't need to trade words with you but next time be mindful of what you say!Don't be insensitive!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dantedasz:

Your answers are all over the place.
Go back and watch the two videos again if you have the data.
She told her family members when she was raped but the Pastors from other churches reached out to her to settle it.
And even if she did not have a voice at that point in time,is it wrong for her to develop a voice right now and expose that charlatan called Pastor Biodun before he rapes someone else.
This guy is a serial sexual abuser of girls,ladies,mothers and wives in his COZA harem.
She has to speak out so that other abused women can speak out in order to save the next victim. If you as a woman(and I use this term very loosely)can't understand this then there is no point in me and you having this discussion.

I give her kudos for speaking up if she was truly raped but why didnt she press charges or speak up back then? Why wait for a whole 15years to speak? 15years whole years?
And if u watched her video, she didn't speak up. He banged her at the back seat of his car! Is this woman OK at all? Did he place a gun on her head? Honestly I'm irritated by what she's saying.
She's even telling her rapist to come sue her?

If she's really raped? Arrest the morrafucker! And sue him to court! Not the other way round!

Arresting him and charging him to court hold more weight than all these rumours online. Cause as for me o. If he's not arrested and charged? Then it's mere rumours to tarnish his image!

Why are some people so deliberately dumb in this country? undecided

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
famzynet:
Nonsense. Why did you not shout or report him to police then. You enjoyed it. Just say you had expected him to marry you which he did not. You were 18 then and fully aware rape is crime. Not as if you were 11 yrs and scared to tell yr parents. I don't believe she was raped.

God bless you!

You will make heaven

18years old so dumb !she couldn't press charges!

It's not like he's a hired killer stalking her after the rape.

Women keep deceiving yourselves .i have said my own!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

God bless you!

You will make heaven

18years old so dumb !she couldn't press charges!

It's not like he's a hired killer stalking her after the rape.

Women keep deceiving yourselves .i have said my own!
Quiet jor it is never too late to speak out at 18 years would you be bold enough to tell your parents and file charges. People like you back then would even tell the victim to keep shut.

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
And she's even saying sue me if you dare!

You wey Dem rape, no sue or arrest the so called rapist. But keeps ranting online she was raped.

So what should we call this one naw?
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Quiet jor it is never too late to speak out at 18 years would you be bold enough to tell your parents and file charges. People like you back then would even tell the victim to keep shut.

Mumu
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

Mumu
Na you mumu pass to be a mumu a mugu and an idiot at the same time is a disaster.
Very insensitive being.
*spits*

2 Likes

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Na you mumu pass to be a mumu a mugu and an idiot at the same time is a disaster.
Very insensitive being.
*spits*

Ordinary common sense you don't have!

What am I even saying sense is not even common!

You notice a pastor always on your case, won't you flee? Will u still be there waiting to be seduced or raped?

No need to answer. You are Useless sef!

I'm even wasting my time on a dunce like you.

If you like keep spitting everywhere like a village diseased cobra, I'm less concerned!

Drink sniper if my word taya you

Useless animal.

Shut up!

Keep going to where u wil be raped! U hear?

Ode!

I'm done with you!

Wait first, yes you come! * 3 knocks on the head*!

Woman u are supporting is telling her so called rapist to come and sue her? Are both of you normal at all?

Instead of Una to bundle unaselves to arrest pastor, u here talking trash.

Person wey dem rape is waiting for rapist to sue! You all are mad! Una no well!
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Get an active brain woman grin
Such a nincompoop cheesy
Now I realise your brain is faulty get well soon.
victorian:

Ordinary common sense you don't have!

What am I even saying sense is not even common!

You notice a pastor always on your case, won't you flee? Will u still be there waiting to be seduced or raped?

No need to answer. You are Useless sef!

I'm even wasting my time on a dunce like you.

If you like keep spitting everywhere like a village diseased cobra, I'm less concerned!

Drink sniper if my word taya you

Useless animal.

Shut up!

Keep going to where u wil be raped! U hear?

Ode!

I'm done with you!

Woman u are supporting is telling her so called rapist to come and sue her? Are both of you normal at all?

Instead of Una to bundle unaselves to arrest pastor, u here talking trash.

Person wey dem rape is waiting for rapist to sue! You all are mad!

1 Like

Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by victorian(f): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:
Get an active brain woman grin
Such a nincompoop cheesy
Now I realise your brain is faulty get well soon.

You didn't even read what I typed. You were just rushing to type yours back

Village goat, keep ranting all day and night.
Re: ''Sue Me If You Dare''- Busola Dakolo Tells Coza Pastor After Raping Issue by AmazonHippolyta(f): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

You didn't even read what I typed. You were just rushing to type yours back

Village goat, keep ranting all day and night.
Get lost why would I read the useless opinion of a brainless woman who is known for posting nonsense on Nl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opemititi Ajayi Sues Linda Ikeji And Mercy Aigbe For N500m / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Photos Of JJC Skillz Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.