Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun (58058 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Sunsets: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Another nervously challenged Nigerian spotted. If why she is coming out is to bring him down, what else does he deserve? Your analysis is disgustingly unintelligent.
babapressy:
MY opinion....
well if this story is true then it's a sin before God and man. however, revealing a truth/secret with the "singular aim to bring another person down" which may not even add any value to you or increase your capacity is not the right path to follow. because exposing secrets doesn't guarantee a change of life style.
If armed robbers visit a home and gang rape the wife even in the presence of her husband, would the wife tell the world of what transpired? if no, why?
the effect and pain of this public news maybe more hard and long lasting than the act itself.
death is not forgiveness.
my opinion......
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Dantedasz(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
GodsOwnFav:
Oh Lawd! This man has so messed up himself! Name, indeed is GOLDEN! I feel sorry for his family.

What about the VICTIMS?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by nkemjacob2(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
@ 17 timi dakolo wife isn't she mature enough to voice out then? Or she doesn't have someone to complain to?.

Rubbish news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by koboko69: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
How can a man rape you ''Multiple times'' That means you never avoided him after the first time

Lol...useless comment.

This is not new.....and u know it. U know hiq the victims are always threatened and brain washed to keep quite and assaulted multiple times by trusted individuals. From pastors, to fathers, to close relatives, to imams etc. So what exactly is your point...u read this almost every day online or in the dailies. Its quite unfortunate u made this senseless comments
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:

Does d multiple times diminish or change d fact dat she was raped d first time? Why are some of U like Dis? And U are lady abi..
That lady must be a COZA member.They can do or say anything to save his assss. I'm just waiting for Abiodun side of the story. If he doesn't defend himself, definitely those allegations are fact!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by IvoryFever: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Am just imagining how Timi would be feeling now!!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Chrysz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
How can a man rape you ''Multiple times'' That means you never avoided him after the first time
exactly my point sad
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by AngelicBeing: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
...and God did not strike him dead?
Now you guys see why being atheist is the way forward.
The same God clapped while steadily encouraging the white men when they enslaved blacks, south Indians and killed both Native Americans and Canadians.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Haykinsofficial: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dis is one of plethora of reasons I quit church.
Afterall, God itself is "religion-less"

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by UniqueDennis(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rape is bad but i think women like this are undermining rape for the true victims.. Like someone pointed out, why do women wait until a man is established before coming out to voice it.. Its becoming one issue too many and worrisome.. Anyways, one must be very weary of social media accussations and wait for the full details to any story like this.. Finally, i'll say Timi Dakolo is a weak man because there are some things at some stages that u don't just allow get to the public even more so becos the scenarios around this accusation is undulated..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by chimex001(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
[

Rape apologist spoted

uote author=Ufedolove post=79744335]This is a social media case. None of us here was there to witness the rape, so we don't know what is what. As a skeptical person that I am, I don't just buy sh!ts poured on social media these days cos my brain has been toyed with enough. Dear lady, if you were truly raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo, kindly go to court and sue instead of causing controversies on social media.

By the way, why do ladies keep rape allegations until when the rapist becomes famous, influential or rich? Is it just a mere coincidence?

If and when you are raped, report the evil perpetrator immediately; give him no room to devour other souls.

Well, as we have it, the accused remains accused and innocent until proven otherwise.

Nlanders, be wise. Don't judge from social media personalities' words cos it's not in your place to do so. You aren't a jury. [/quote]
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by comtem2011: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

I'm sure Timi has been dealing with it for years.

Coming out and talking about it is part of the healing process.

I don't even want to imagine what their marriage must be going through but he's being supportive, that's probably where she found the strength to speak out.
Honestly, I respect the husband for supporting his wife.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sweetrace(f): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
LaIabobo:

Oga there is nothing like consensual sex with a minor.

Even if she begs for it, it is still a capital crime

Did I say it is not a crime? You obviously don’t understand my point plus oga does not apply to me. I am a Madam.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
The randy he goat will soon threaten to realease another robust reply....yet, he's yet to reply ese! #pathetic filth!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by LaIabobo: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
sweetrace:

Did I say it is not a crime? You obviously don’t understand my point plus oga does not apply to me. I am a Madam.

The time she chose to speak up is of no relevance here.

The issue here is the rape accusation, address that and stop passing blame on the woman for not speaking up before now.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
She was 17, mumu.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Really? so how many women did Jesus Rape? sad

Jesus must have raped alot of women.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Sergioaguero: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why are they using catholics background in the video? I suspect simething fishy. Nevertheless let he that is without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by thambolo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
KristaPretty:
You can’t understand most things until you’re part of the story line.

I strongly believe it is possible to rape ‘church goers’ multiple times. Following the way they worship their pastors, one begins to question the reality of Christianity.

I grew up in Ajegunle, Lagos State. I’ve seen worse!

So many things I wanna say right now, but time won’t permit.

Trust me, this pastor’s case is the least of what is happening in our churches

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by abidem4real: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
ZWorld:
Here is the concluding part of singer Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola's interview with YNaija where she accused clergyman and COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, of raping her multiple times.

According to Busola, she was a virgin when the pastor allegedly raped her at 17. She stated that after he had allegedly raped her inside her mother's living room, Pastor Biodun told her she should be happy a man of God was the one who took her virginity. Here is the video below.

https://zenithnaija.com/you-should-be-happy-a-man-of-god-disvirgined-you-coza-pastor-to-busola-dakolo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHpz48Tvizw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuN4dB_6Cxw
Man of God? How does a man of Satan look like? Let's speak and write with some sense please
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by psylliumhusk1: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
mastermaestro:

Why do they suddenly want a dirty fight after many years of silence? I can't imagine being married to a woman who chooses to dig up this kind of poo.

She is ill-advised. Her husband may look supportive of her actions now. When this whole thing takes an embarrassing turn, their marriage may go into coma.

Some things are better left in the bin.

I believe they are in agreement, they want to fight for a cause...They want to bring justice to his victims.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Ekaka1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
martyns303:
The impunity....

Absolutely....that's the word..IMPUNITY!!!!....haba mana!!!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by NoToPile: 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lots of peeps should watch the video, got to watch just 2 parts. To the place where he insisted she should sleep in the guest room.

Busola mentioned that she wasnt even going to talk initially, she had kept quiet all through the Ese walters saga, but when he husband made some posts without even mentioning either fatoyinbos name or her name, they began to receive messages like, she had an affair with Fatoyinbo, timi should check the DNA of his children etc etc. They were pratically being bullied by Fatoyinbos team ( those that knew the story) spreading damaging rumours about her and she was like she has been quiet for very long why then bullying me and she decided to come out.

Now if you ask me the story is true.

That Fatoyinbo guy no pure at all.

Ese walters nko

I am almost certain he still indulges in molesting girls, women, from church. The same grace preaching he told Ese walters was the same message he preached on the alter during the midweek service after raping her early monday morning.

I doubt he preaches against sexual sins.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by GodsOwnFav(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dantedasz:

What about the VICTIMS?

...my dear, and the victims too ooo!
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
The settings in the church,the interviewer and interviewee
This is the Micheal Jackson style
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Erastuslove: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
No video evidence you may say but owner of the body and God knows what happened.... Rape cant be easily cooked up sha
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sweetrace(f): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
LaIabobo:

The time she chose to speak up is of no relevance here.

The issue here is the rape accusation, address that and stop passing blame on the woman for not speaking up before now.

Of course the time is relevant!!!! If she reported it immediately after the rape, there’ll be evidence to prove her case. His semen will be evidence. Making an accusation now is her word against his. The fact that she made her accusation does not make it true or a lie. In a court of law, evidence is key and not sentiments please. Imagine a 17 year old young adult being raped multiple times by the same person!!!! Was she held hostage? Was she blindfolded that she could not name him to her parents? I am a woman and when my dad’s friend tried to touch me inappropriately I told on him immediately and he was not welcome in our home.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by bejeria101(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is just dumb! Why now? Una Don do am before e no work,still wont work. Try oyedepo awon oponu
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Justpd: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
hmmm

The same way Virgin Mary should be happy that the Holy Spirit disvirgined her?

Man of God turned “god of men”

Read what you wrote and prove to yourself you're not a foolish idiot
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Feministolash(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
LET THE MAN OF GOD COME OUT AND TELL HIS SIDE OF STORY, MAYBE HE WOULD DEFEND HIMSELF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.