Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun (58056 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Your analogy is in very bad taste and quite offensive

Tolexander:
hmmm

The same way Virgin Mary should be happy that the Holy Spirit disvirgined her?

Man of God turned “god of men”
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hot seat?

Karemarealty288:
The pastor right now...
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
You obviously don't know that there is something called statutory rape.. At 17, she lacks the capacity to legally consent..
Even if she was enjoying it like you said, and I am not saying that she was actually raped because I am not in a position to confirm that, an adult should not take advantage of a minor's naivety.. So if a 10 year old girl was enjoying it, that makes it right

Staro:

For the pastor to have 'raped' her multiple times meant she was receiving gifts, money,
favours and affection from him. Agreed, she was young and naive, but enjoyed a bit of the affair.

Note that the pastor was not married and probably around 30yrs then.

If the rape happened just once, fine, we would understand, but multiple times?
She could not avoid her own rapist after the first incident?

Personally, at 30, I had dated an 18yr old and we had sex multiple times.
Will she now go telling people I raped her?

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by babapressy(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunsets:
Another nervously challenged Nigerian spotted. If why she is coming out is to bring him down, what else does he deserve? Your analysis is disgustingly unintelligent.
It's greater wisdom to focus on the subject and live people's opinion. If you analyze every opinion here, you will just kill yourself for nothing ooooo
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
XTIANITY IS A DEVILISH AND SATANIC RELIGION AND, PASTORS TOO ARE DEMONIC IN NATURE
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
PLEASE HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU RAPE SOMEONE ? BECAUSE I AM CONFUSE... SHE SAID HE RPED HER SO MANY TIMES..... I SMELL RAT
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by spiceadole: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

oyakhilome's wife filed for divorce with all the luxuries that was surrounding her. Anyway only God knows who is truly serving him cause if we're to judge by the scandals surrounding these pastors no one would be attending church

I stopped attending church long ago when God opened my eyes to see the truth.
Church is a terrible place nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by IkemChris(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Lol. She got disvirgined by an annoited preek!
You are indeed a trouble maker. LMAO my Belle oooo
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by vicadex07(m): 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:

oyakhilome's wife filed for divorce with all the luxuries that was surrounding her. Anyway only God knows who is truly serving him cause if we're to judge by the scandals surrounding these pastors no one would be attending church
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
gypsey:
Really? so how many women did Jesus Rape? sad

Jesus must have raped alot of women.
That's not a nice thing to say about the founder of one of the biggest religions on the planet even if you don't believe in him.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2019
iRyan:

That's not a nice thing to say about the founder of one of the biggest religions on the planet even if you don't believe in him.
who? Jesus? grin Jesus doesn't exist, it's just fairytale.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
sonofElElyon:
You obviously don't know that there is something called statutory rape.. At 17, she lacks the capacity to legally consent..
Even if she was enjoying it like you said, and I am not saying that she was actually raped because I am not in a position to confirm that, an adult should not take advantage of a minor's naivety.. So if a 10 year old girl was enjoying it, that makes it right

How did the both of you even came up with Rubbish like enjoying it? have you both ever been raped to know if it is enjoyable?

who da hell enjoys rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
Staro:

For the pastor to have 'raped' her multiple times meant she was receiving gifts, money,
favours and affection from him. Agreed, she was young and naive, but enjoyed a bit of the affair.

Note that the pastor was not married and probably around 30yrs then.

If the rape happened just once, fine, we would understand, but multiple times?
She could not avoid her own rapist after the first incident?

Personally, at 30, I had dated an 18yr old and we had sex multiple times.
Will she now go telling people I raped her?

Really? did you enjoy your own rape? how enjoyable was your own rape?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
gypsey:

Well not if his followers believe otherwise. Making derogatory comments about him is not only rude but also disrespectful to his followers.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
iRyan:

Well not if his followers believe otherwise. Making derogatory comments about him is not only rude but also disrespectful to his followers.
They are allowed to believe what they like, so am i. and they can sue me if they feel disrespected..
I feel disrespected by your suggestion that i am been rude and disrespectful to followers of a none existence guy called Jesus..

i see them/you in court!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
gypsey:
They are allowed to believe what they like, so am i. and they can sue me if they feel disrespected..
I feel disrespected by your suggestion that i am been rude and disrespectful to followers of a none existence guy called Jesus..

i see them/you in court!!! angry
Wtf! Take chill pill man. Its not that serious. I'm not a Christian my self but I establish lines when it comes to how I speak about people's beliefs.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
iRyan:

Wtf! Take chill pill man. Its not that serious. I'm not a Christian my self but I establish lines when it comes to how I speak about people's beliefs.
grin grin grin grin grin You wouldn't recognise sacarsm even if it hits you the face.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin You wouldn't recognise sacarsm even if it hits you the face.
Haha. Shame on me. I don't know when to recognize anything anymore
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
iRyan:

Haha. Shame on me. I don't know when to recognize anything anymore
Did you really believe i will see you in court? grin grin grin grin it is highly clearly unlikely that that would ever happen.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:

Oh puhlease. As much as there are terrible ones, there are also good ones, thank God for the ones in my life.

But if the number of crazies here speak for the general men in Nigeria, this country is doomed.

All your mate are on instagram racking there brains to tell a story ....naa broke we broke we no rape pesin tongue

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
gypsey:
Did you really believe i will see you in court? grin grin grin grin it is highly clearly unlikely that that would ever happen.
lol This is 2019. Anything is possible
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by booksrite001: 1:52am On Jul 02, 2019
gypsey:
How did the both of you even came up with Rubbish like enjoying it? have you both ever been raped to know if it is enjoyable? who da hell enjoys rape?

shocked
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Go back to my post and this time read very slowly since you seem to be poor at comprehension.
The real issue was when underaged girls willingly submit to have sex and I submitted that it was rape nevertheless because they have no legal capacity to give consent hence the term "statutory rape*.
What I employed was a method of logical argument which is " assuming but not conceding ". It simply seeks to prove that even if we concede that the grounds upon which the conclusion is based are true, they are still not enough to validate the conclusion...

gypsey:
How did the both of you even came up with Rubbish like enjoying it? have you both ever been raped to know if it is enjoyable?

who da hell enjoys rape?
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
He exists.. The calendar is referenced to his birth.. 2019 AD (Ano Domini) means in the year of The Lord..
He is a real person.. Ancient historical books written by roman pagan historians confirm this.. Do your research!

gypsey:
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
sonofElElyon:

He exists.. The calendar is referenced to his birth.. 2019 AD (Ano Domini) means in the year of The Lord..
He is a real person.. Ancient historical books written by roman pagan historians confirm this.. Do your research!

presicely, my point. they made you believe this tales, what did Jesus look like? And please don't tell me he was a white guy with long hair and beard, wore dresses and walked barefoot. cheesy

And the Devil is a black guy with 2 horns and a Tail grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Quit clowning! I am talking about serious documentary evidence of historians who lived around that time and were even enemies of Christianity.. Don't be lazy and do some simple google research!

gypsey:
presicely, my point. they made you believe this tales, what did Jesus look like? And please don't tell me he was a white guy with long hair and beard, wore dresses and walked barefoot. cheesy

And the Devil is a black guy with 2 horns and a Tail grin grin grin
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Quit clowning! I am talking about serious documentary evidence of historians who lived around that time and were even enemies of Christianity.. Don't be lazy and do some simple google research!

Forsome reason you have Avoided my simple questions and resorted to Making derogatory remarks. i am not surprised. that is always the case with people like you, so i am going to move on. believe what you like, i am allowed to believe what i like Also.

Good luck.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by sonofElElyon: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
I just told you to do an objective online research on the subject... Roman historians who lived around the time of Jesus and hated Christianity confirm his existence!
You are not even trying to verify this.. Your mind is just made up..
Yes, you are entitled to believe anything.. Even if its a lie.. Its your right

gypsey:
Forsome reason you have Avoided my simple questions and resorted to Making derogatory remarks. i am not surprised. that is always the case with people like you, so i am going to move on. believe what you like, i am allowed to believe what i like Also.

Good luck.

Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by advocatebaba(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
favor2016:
I just pray it happens to your sisters,if at all you have one.
You don't have sense.
Re: Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun by babapressy(m): 10:11am On Mar 04, 2020
Sunsets:
Another nervously challenged Nigerian spotted. If why she is coming out is to bring him down, what else does he deserve? Your analysis is disgustingly unintelligent.

where is this story today.....keeping hate in your heart can kill,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In Capetown, South Africa / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Rocking The Super Eagles' Jersey At Wembley Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.