Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Express Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Express Love (252 Views)

Prof. Uju Anya And Her Lesbian Lover Express Love For Each Other On Twitter / Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Express Love by TemmyT002(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2019
How do you express your love to your loved ones or to your partner? It is a fact that although some people really love their partners, they are not good in expressing it. This may lead to their partners wondering if they are not wasting their emotions on ‘unreciprocated’ love.

There are so many definitions of love, all of which are correct.

The dictionary defined Love as an intense feeling of deep affection. Another definition is that Love is a great interest and pleasure in something.

According to Thought Catalog, The Urban dictionary has 36 definitions of Love. If you check it out, you will find several weird and great definitions of Love. Boondate.com, a dating website, defines Love in a way. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.“

That said, let’s see some of the ways by which love can be expressed.

(1) WORDS
Words are very powerful. They can build, encourage, destroy, discourage and do so many other positive and negative things depending on how they are used.

You can express your love with words. Has anyone ever told you they love you? How did you feel? Great, right? Now imagine the one you love feeling great whenever you tell him or her that.

Do you know that there are over 100 ways to say, I LOVE YOU? A blog, My English Teacher has over 150 ways to say I Love You.

Examples include:

I’m smitten with you
You make me a better person
I want you, and only you
You make life worth living.
Let’s be sincere. Who would hear words like that and not be moved? This is one way by which you express your love for the one you love.

(2) CONSTANT REMINDER THAT YOU CARE

Loving someone means that you care about that person.How do you care about a person?

Doing favors for them
Helping them when they need you
Apologizing when you offend them
Sharing things with them, etc
It is all about having compassion and understanding, and supporting them when they need you.

These are the ingredients of a successful relationship.

(3) DOING NEW THINGS TOGETHER

What is that wonderful thing that you have never done with anyone else? Doing it with someone you love shows that they are always on your mind. It also shows how much you love them.

It could be vacationing together, going on excursions together, visiting concerts, visiting cinemas, and so on. All these can help you both to build awesome memories that will keep your relationship alive for a very long time. It will also help to bring you both closer.

Continued in the source...
Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/how-to-express-love/

(1) (Reply)

Gay / Correct Score / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Lip After Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.