Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) (10026 Views)

A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / A Responsive Girl Went Mute Suddenly; How Do I Handle This? / These Happened After A Girl Went To Have Sex In A Boys Hostel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by osaro6: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
pretty Nigerian girl who has almost 1700 followers get to facebook to express herself with what it look like being broke and proud.
see peoples comments on the post

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
angry
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Yes... sure.... someone that have only her butt to show.... she will keep dating herself, spending the money she gets from those lusting after her, paying her for her service.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Guadiol104(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Make i no talk before vagina people go cum for my head lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Vyzz: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wonderful news....

So Nigeria is no longer in debt

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Of cause

Who are you expecting to be taking you out to eat, feeding you and clothing you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by wisest10: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why will she not date her self...street material

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by purples25(f): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
I also do that too. Just that in these days of corona, money iyaff finish. These days its just very lil i go by. I'm RICH! grin cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by muller101(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Advert strategy
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Austeeenxx: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
That as s needs to be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Ugaboy: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Openbusiness: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
We know una type. Motivational speaker for morning, hoelosho for night grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Theboy21: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Team asslickers keep giving her what she needs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Brown02: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
So what do we do about this?.. this is a total nonsense OP

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
But you're indirectly showcasing your asset to get noticed cool

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Meteng: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
But you're indirectly showcasing your asset to get noticed cool
And I have noticed her, especially with that thing on her waist. I'm going to search for her now
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:10am On Sep 08, 2020
You're supposed to take care of yourself. Face the camera why suffering yourself by twisting your neck.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by JoshOxborn: 2:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Now her phone will be hanging because of the plenty of messages she's receiving from unadulterated simps.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:40am On Sep 08, 2020
I hope she marries herself and celebrate the honeymoon all by herself.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by addicted268(f): 4:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Before nko? Who's supposed to love and feed you?me??

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by DaInferno(m): 4:40am On Sep 08, 2020
addicted268:
Before nko? Who's supposed to love and feed you?me??
as you dn talk wetin I been want talk now, wetin u want make I doundecided

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 08, 2020
you say you dey date yourself but dey advertise your basin back side for prospecting customers. confused creature
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:46am On Sep 08, 2020
purples25:
I also do that too. Just that in these days of corona, money iyaff finish. These days its just very lil i go by. I'm RICH! grin cheesy
you ugly sha
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by purples25(f): 5:50am On Sep 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
you ugly sha

Lol...LOL and LOL....... whatever rocks your boat man.
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2020
purples25:

Lol...LOL and LOL....... whatever rocks your boat man.
But I don't mind burying my face in between those boobs grin
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:52am On Sep 08, 2020
You need a man
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Last last she get one rubber dick inside house... sad
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by illicit(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Marketing strategy
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by solmusdesigns: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Are Inbox would be exploding now with lots of fvckboys
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2020
You People Never Stop Abusin the Word Pretty
Re: Pretty Girl Went To Express Herself On Fbook (see Photos) by Dollarship(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
But I don't mind burying my face in between those boobs grin

SIMP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows This Girl? Please I'm In Love With Her Boobs / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy / Define Your Boy/girlfriend/wife In 3 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.