Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (42452 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by deebrain(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by gr8child(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
How do you save an enslaved mind when its owner is the one that has enslaved it and hidden the key?

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Melison(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Las las all of una go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by fishjam: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just a question, if 15yr old boy have consensual sex with a 15yrd old girl, is it lawful? Is it a rape. They are both minors. Just wondering ooooo
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Mrkumareze(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why can t we mind our business. We weren't there when it happened and there is no concrete evidence to verify this allegation .. I usually don't believe all on social media, too many lies these days...I honestly hate pastors but I do not trust woman...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by sankky: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Credibility and Bias !
So because she had 2 babies outside marriage with the same man responsible for those pregnancies, u justify raping her?

8 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Omotaday(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by STRENGTHesq(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Chor master and choir member
Confam combo

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Onlydaughter(f): 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
It will take decades for the scales to fall off the eyes of COZA members.
Recently I asked a close friend of mine who attends the church if she's not hearing all these allegations on her "daddy" and she said she doesn't care as long as he feeds her spiritually.
They will continue to speak and fight for their "daddy".

#istandwithbusola

12 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by packagerz: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
This wala jane na DEM DEM ..this dude is stupid.and sassy..he.should read this below message...i personally handled this.interview with pastor fatoyinbo years ago..

Let’s return to her story. So, what were your intentions when you invited her to your hotel suite?’
‘Special deliverance, I swear. God sees my heart. I had heard some uncomplimentary stuff about her and had caught her looking at me somehow during Pastoral Care Unit meetings, so I knew I had to intercede for her to retain God’s glory in her life. Praise the lord. Even when I asked her to come to the terrace it was so we could get cool breeze during the deliverance. All was well until she sat on my laps.’
‘What happened when she sat on your laps after you invited her to do so?’
‘My weakness arose. And when we kissed…my brother, do you eat seedless grapes? That’s what her tongue tasted like, soft and succulent. What was I to do? You people don’t know how hard it is to pastor a Pentecostal church in Nigeria, especially in this Abuja! You are there teaching the word of God and what do you have before you? Gorgeous women with sly smiles; with breasts, big and small, chiseled upon their chests like those old wood carvings; lips like cherries; eyes speaking to your soul, telling you their desires. Ah, until you have walked in my shoes you are not qualified to judge me. Praise the lord.’
‘Is it true you had sex with her everyday for seven days?’
‘Zachariah 10. It’s a level of grace you can’t understand.’
‘Ask the Lord for rain in the spring for he makes the storm clouds. And he will send showers of rain so every field becomes a lush pasture.’
‘You know your bible. Praise the lord.’
‘Hallelujah. And what styles and positions were employed?’
‘One does not talk about such things but suffice to say we were quite experimental, you know, those things one doesn’t ask from a wife. Praise the lord.’
‘ So I’m free to assume missionary wasn’t top of the list?’
‘You know sir, each time you say ‘Praise the lord’, what I hear is Praise the Rod. It seems to me that you spend more time doing the rod’s work than you do doing the lord’s work.’
‘Who died and made you judge? Don’t make proclamation about me if you don’t want the wrath of God. I’m a man of God, remember? Praise the lord.’

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Abkreizi: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
So timi angry that pastor smashed his babe

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Estaxy21211: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
How will this man's children be able to speak to him when some thing like this happens to them?, religion is our major problem in this country, we too believe in this God of men, is he the only pastor in this country?

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by StrikeBack(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii...

Some rape victims are reading this??

Only heaven knows how many Abuja Soft n pretty ladies Fatoyinbo has converted to a Fairly used/Belgium material via his functional preeq..

I hope those ladies are on Nairaland...
most of them are here.

@topic.

Whatever you do now, think of the future.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by magicminister: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Like I always say, Nigeria is the most ignorant country on earth.

About 2 or 3 women have accused the same pastor of sexually assaulting them. Is he the only pastor in Nigeria?
Regardless of the truism or falseness of thee accusation, it’s not for us to defend the accused.

Rape is a very sensitive issue and victims are often traumatized for life. women that are brave enough to come out are shamed and their character attacked....

We need to stop this and be sympathetic to our women and children.

10 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Tywo2018: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Is one of them if u know you know
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Onlydaughter(f): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:
So timi angry that pastor smashed his babe

cheesy cheesy

Not only that, he wants people to be aware of who he truly is, of what goes on behind closed doors, there could be other victims in there. This is a voice for them
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Onyenazumu87: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
So after we thought Regina Daniels story was declining this people have come again.

By the way, why would someone name her daughter FATOyinbo

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by oludaves01: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
God can use even animals to bless a human being, no body is above temptation, that he is your father in the lord or what ever doesn't mean you know what he does in the secret, if the lady is lying, let him defend himself before the public.After all, Suleiman went through it, defended himself and God vindicated him.
I sincerely support what you said. I believe we shouldn't come to a conclusion until Pastor Fatoyinbo says his own side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Aiyk2333: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
As expected, ride or die members must menstruate.. How can your pastor be a subject of rape allegations since 2013 from there different women and yet nobody wants to talk he doesn't even want to com out and defend himself. Foolish church blind members. Christianity continues to be the worst thing the colonial masters brought to us

7 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by AZeD1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
He is right though. We all shouldn't rush to conclusion they are two sides to every story. I rest my case
The fake Pastor promised a "robust reply" to the Ese Walters accusations years ago..........

Have you seen that reply?

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Sadiq3051(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sirpaul:
At 18, I made my first million. At 20, I made five million per week.

How did I do it?

Very simple! if you can think it, you can achieve it.

Motivational Speakers, Thunder fire you!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOC1:
e don shelle, we go hear both lies, truths and secretes this coming days.
many will be paid to speak against Timi and wife, verified account owners are going to cash out big, bloggers are been assembled and empowered some where now, the table is gradually turning, the innocent will become the guilty.

You are already bias in your judgement! A case that has not been verified, you are there saying there is innocent and guilty. What makes you think Timidakolo and wife could not be as culpable as the accused? So first to speak is now automatically the one telling the truth? Because she is a woman she can't lie? When one narrows his/her mind, he closes it to many possibilities.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
Wooooaaaa...

Fatoyinbo may yet survive this still. Cat with nine lives.

Timi and his wife think accusations and online support are enough to bring a driven man down.
They should think again.
Clarence Thomas, Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh.
Them still tanda.

Burden of proof people, burden of proof.

All these celebrities and their fake support make me want to start rooting for the Fatoyinbo guy.
Weyrey people.
Of course he will survive this. Religious people are irrational per definition and they will keep believing in him. Popoff is still a pastor till date despite the enormous amount and quality of evidence against him.

This however does not justify that you support him. We can have difference of opinions and taste, but the suffering of a fellow human being should be sacred.

I am Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Estaxy21211: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
He is right though. We all shouldn't rush to conclusion they are two sides to every story. And Tim Dakolo and his wife are morally bankrupt people.
Because I got to know Tim was a choir leader in the church and was fucking the said wife. And got her pregnant then denied it before The COZA pastor forced him to marry her.
I think this war is between Tim and the pastor and he is using the wife as a pawn.
We all should be objective on this case. I rest my case
oga forget d getting pregnant stuff, it's a common thing that must women get pregnant before wedding, this pastors that you see so aren't saint, it's only when u guys close to them that u knw there true colors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Quorax: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
He is right though. We all shouldn't rush to conclusion they are two sides to every story. And Tim Dakolo and his wife are morally bankrupt people.
Because I got to know Tim was a choir leader in the church and was fucking the said wife. And got her pregnant then denied it before The COZA pastor forced him to marry her.
I think this war is between Tim and the pastor and he is using the wife as a pawn.
We all should be objective on this case. I rest my case

Blah blah... Is this the first time the said pastor is accused? Why him? Why always him?
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by martineverest(m): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
one of the church's shareholders have reacted....church business is really booming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People / Uche Jombo Returns To Nigeria Two Years After Travelling To US (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.