Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (42442 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Inteltower: 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Quorax post=79755548][/quote]

then its only a stupid person like you will swallow things hook line & sinker.
your type would have believed the the rape allegations on neymar.

fools that won't ask logical questions that surrounds the rape case. you think thats how white folks behave.

its your type that quickly join people in the street to do jungle justice without knowing the whole truth.

.& to think I was discussing this with a reasonable fellow not knowing how sentimentally unstable you are

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
justscorchone:
My own thought is what does the Dakolos stand to gain exposing this man,your guess is as good as mine NOTHING,so before anyone try to rubbish the story think about what I just said. You have to be inhuman not to feel the scar of being violated against your wish,some people said why is she exposing it now,do you know how many sleepless nights and therapy she must have gone through,do you know how hard it would have been to accept any man in her life,do you know how difficult it must have been to open up about it to her husband,do you know how terrible and angered Timi would have been,the pain goes in deep,deeper than you can ever imagine,there are thousand of pastors in Nigeria so why is it always this same man? This same man that wears a medusa crested versace shirt,you can’t tell me he’s serving the same God as me. A church that doesn’t preach about salvation but wealth creation? Please I rather spend my sunday’s watching netflix and chilling than waste my precious time believing anything my fellow man have to tell me. Religion has been bastardized.
Do you knows.... These are defenses you're pulling up for her. Why don't you let her come explain why she's being silent all the while and even started straffing the choirmaster in that same church.
I understand ur anger at the so-called man of God but you need to digest the issues. As you said, he never preaches salvation so the question is what "truth" does he speak that attract those members to him. I tell you, those members are complicit in having pastors like that. You all want to go to church on sunday, just to feel good and not to hear the truth. That's how they fall prey to these hunters and then they come back to tell us stories when the whole thing goes south.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Charly68: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
So they are fornicators who want to take a pound of flesh on the innocent pastor. God punish the devil.. With the little I read about them,they are typical yahoo yahoo.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Evercurious(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Truth don dey come out small small..Rape victim my foot.. Timi Dakolo and his wife should just go sit down..

I never even heard of this part of this story when I said she is just a loose girl that wanted sex and got it..
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
one of the gullible and hypocritical members...but u can criticise other pastors from unpopular churches accused of rape ABI?
Bro you need to chill. No one is an advocate for rape here? what we're saying is people should not go and receive dick in secret and turn around to call it rape later when conditions no longer favour them. Kapisch?

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by martineverest(m): 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buckubuck:

Bro you need to chill. No one is an advocate for rape here? what we're saying is people should not go and receive dick in secret and turn around to call it rape later when conditions no longer favour them. Kapisch?
I understand u...but,did remember ESE Walter's saga against the same pastor I'm 2012?.....that was far bigger than timi's wife.the lady was ridiculed by Nigerians.the question is why always this man?..why not adeboye, and co?
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by semyman: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Idiocts will be defending even the devil in Nigeria once it's for church business
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
martineverest:
I understand u...but,did remember ESE Walter's saga against the same pastor I'm 2012?.....that was far bigger than timi's wife.the lady was ridiculed by Nigerians.the question is why always this man?..why not adeboye, and co?

I hope you realize Ese never accused him of rape. She accused him of adultery and sexual predation. That's my take on this. This girls like going to church where they are told sweet things about themselves and not the truth of the gospel. It's when the attention starts to shift away from them that they become emotional wrecks and become easy preys to other males in church and even those who need someone to do an hatchet job. All these loose churches with weak doctrine attract youths because of the shite they allow them to do which will not be allowed in Adeboye's church

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Samsonklin(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Can U imagine dis to foooool... I'm sure these are some of d damage control tools dey will always use to divert attention of d public.. Was Ese Walters also trying to sell records? So becos he's a man of God he shld not b made to ansa for his crimes? All dis smear campaign by members makes Mrs Dakolo's claim an undeniable truth... Shameless hypocrites
Which crimes sir? Without fact, one must remain silent.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by iswallker(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Busola is attracted to men of god obviously...
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by baratech: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
I hope she has evidence sha
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by desiredmee(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
And because he has bless many we should close our eyes to this story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by mumexcellency(f): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Well, I wont say she was raped or not, because i was not there. Let the court decide. when i read critically i deduced this could be consensual. How can you claimed to be raped as a teenager and still attends same church owned by the rapist as an adult? And you still found husband and married in the same COZA. it doesn't add up. May be there is more to this story. please mrs Dakolo go straight to court that is where to get justice not on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by mumexcellency(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Neddstark:
I dont understand how someone will rape you and you will still attend his church for years after

God will bless u o. I keep on wandering.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by pinkygurl(f): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Holy anointed preeq grin
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Funkybabee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
My question now is that, why don't she speak up sinceethese days, especially after having their kids now even for a while doing a choirmaster their..
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Funkybabee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
mumexcellency:

God will bless u o. I keep on wandering.

Even be a choir master oooo.. They are so senseless shaa

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Princeofasia: 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Can U imagine dis to foooool... I'm sure these are some of d damage control tools dey will always use to divert attention of d public.. Was Ese Walters also trying to sell records? So becos he's a man of God he shld not b made to ansa for his crimes? All dis smear campaign by members makes Mrs Dakolo's claim an undeniable truth... Shameless hypocrites
shut up. the bitch is a hoe. yes he bleeped the hell out of her smelling pussy and dumped her. but no he never raped her. yes again the hoe was bleeped and used like a LovePeddler that she is. that is where it emds

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Evercurious(f): 1:39am On Jun 29, 2019
Princeofasia:

shut up. the bitch is a hoe. yes he bleeped the hell out of her smelling pussy and dumped her. but no he never raped her. yes again the hoe was bleeped and used like a LovePeddler that she is. that is where it emds

Thank you very much.. She is just a loose girl..

Make she go rest.. Choir master also raped her? Lets wait for others guys she slept with to appear She was just the church slut. SIMPLE
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by citadels(f): 10:30am On Jun 29, 2019
Yes you are right. What you said is truth. I don't believe the rape. It's just character deformation and assaination. And fight against God and his Church.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Princeofasia: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Evercurious:

Thank you very much.. She is just a loose girl..

Make she go rest.. Choir master also raped her? Lets wait for others guys she slept with to appear She was just the church slut. SIMPLE
this is the truth nigerians hate to hear. the hoe was just a church slut and the guy as a confirm play boy seized the opportunity to Bleep craze commot for her head
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by booksrite001: 1:16am On Jul 02, 2019
desiredmee:
And because he has bless many we should close our eyes to this story

cool
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sirpaul:
At 18, I made my first million. At 20, I made five million per week.

How did I do it?

Very simple! if you can think it, you can achieve it.

Motivational Speakers, Thunder fire you!
Lmao grin
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Otunba2004(m): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Inteltower:

then its only a stupid person like you will swallow things hook line & sinker.
your type would have believed the the rape allegations on neymar.

fools that won't ask logical questions that surrounds the rape case. you think thats how white folks behave.

its your type that quickly join people in the street to do jungle justice without knowing the whole truth.

.& to think I was discussing this with a reasonable fellow not knowing how sentimentally unstable you are
bro what do you have to say now bcoz wale Jana cooked lies for you and you were seriously shoot yourself on the leg by defending your daddy in the Lord,, can you see your life that you have turned to a fool here on nairaland
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Inteltower: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Otunba2004:
bro what do you have to say now bcoz wale Jana cooked lies for you and you were seriously shoot yourself on the leg by defending your daddy in the Lord,, can you see your life that you have turned to a fool here on nairaland

I never took sides
but emphasized on the need not to be in a haste to pass judgements such as this because there could be twist or false allegations just like the Neymar case.
so get your facts right before talking trash to me.

this was how a black america age 19 spent 25 years in prison for a rape allegation by a white lady.
if not her chat with someone was leaked exposing how he framed him..that guy would still be in prison.

I saw the pain & tears from his eyes having found innocent. 25 solid years of his life wasted.

& you olodo will quickly pass judgment without doing the right thing. if not that the rape allegation against tb Joshua had quickly been put to death due to the accuser claimed it was false I bet olodo like you would have carried boards & gone to demonstrate outside his church.

if the coza pastor is found guilty then thank God the truth was made clear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barbee= Half Nigerian Half Jamaican Reggae Singer / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.