Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (42443 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Quorax: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Estaxy21211:
oga forget d getting pregnant stuff, it's a common thing that must women get pregnant before wedding, this pastors that you see so aren't saint, it's only when u guys close to them that u knw there true colors
u Sabi dem lol
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by wink2015(m): 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Businessman Wale Jana blasts Timi Dakolo and his wife, after claiming COZA pastor raped her.

H also revealed Timi Dakolo and Busola have aot of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones.

Read his post below...

I just watched @busoladakolo video I know the world gets emotional the moment a woman mentions that she was raped but if you will take a minute to think objectively; the oldest way a woman can try to destroy a man is to accuse him of rape. Any man is guilty of this offence in the eyes of the public until otherwise and if she has a little social status like the wife of a struggling musician like @timidakolo it makes it look credible.
Why is she doing this? Timi and wife are a pawn in a conspiracy and also because it will help him sell some records which he desperately needs to sell, they will also trend for a while, she has already opened unbroken.ng an online platform to cash in on the drama just like @esewalter and then its over!
I am a proud COZA member and @biodunfatoyinbo is my father and he has been a blessing to millions of people all over the world. This time there will be no silence and since you want war, you will have it. If @biodunfatoyinbo has been a blessing to you, its time to speak up, don't keep quiet!

@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren't having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married. These are morally bankrupt people and all that talk in the video will not hold water under cross examination.
Another thing that bothers me is why all the people troubling the body of christ @daddyfreeze @timidakolo @busoladakolo @chudeity all attend a particular church

Timi and Busola have a LOT of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones. Its time to shatter this house of cards these people have built, its time to deal with cyber bullying and vague social media allegations and this couple will be the scape goats.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/businessman-wale-jana-blasts-timi-dakolo-and-his-wife

@ WALE JANA

WHY IS PASTOR FATOYINBO HIDING FROM THE MEDIA.

HE IS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT AND SPEAK BUT HE IS HIDING SOMETHING.

AND YOU ARE HERE DEFENDING A DEFENCELESS PASTOR!

You want to continue to get the EGUNJE that the pastor is paying to your bank account.

ABLE DEFENDER !

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Estaxy21211:
oga forget d getting pregnant stuff, it's a common thing that must women get pregnant before wedding, this pastors that you see so aren't saint, it's only when u guys close to them that u knw there true colors
I know man. But Tim impregnated the said girl twice and denied it before the COZA pastor forced them to marry. Don't you see where I'm coming from man. The pastor is sleek yeah. But we shouldn't place someone guilty by mere words of people who are not even morally upright. I'm just been neutral here

3 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:
Mr. Walejana or whatever u call yourself all the epistle u typed does not address whether he raped her or not.

We're not criticizing him for raping a Saint. Whatever skeleton is in her closet (we all have some) does not make whatever he did less a crime.

You are coming from a sentimental and emotional angle to defend what the accused is not even defending.

Urging people that the pastor has done things for in the past to come and defend him shows how shallow your thinking is.

It's like saying if Evans the kidnapper has ever helped you, you should come and defend him for his kidnapping.

It's Hightime we all woke up and stop calling a spade a farm tool
nairalee:
Mr. Walejana or whatever u call yourself all the epistle u typed does not address whether he raped her or not.

We're not criticizing him for raping a Saint. Whatever skeleton is in her closet (we all have some) does not make whatever he did less a crime.

You are coming from a sentimental and emotional angle to defend what the accused is not even defending.

Urging people that the pastor has done things for in the past to come and defend him shows how shallow your thinking is.

It's like saying if Evans the kidnapper has ever helped you, you should come and defend him for his kidnapping.

nairalee:

Your accessment was cool until you said that. How do you know he did anything or not? [b]
nairalee:

nairalee:

nairalee:

Your accessment was cool until you said that. How do you know he did anything or not? [/b]
nairalee:

nairalee:

nairalee:

Urging people that the pastor has done things for in the past to come and defend him shows how shallow your thinking is

Your accessment was cool until you said that, "...does not make whatever he did less a crime." How do you know he did anything or not?
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
Can U imagine dis to foooool... I'm sure these are some of d damage control tools dey will always use to divert attention of d public.. Was Ese Walters also trying to sell records? So becos he's a man of God he shld not b made to ansa for his crimes? All dis smear campaign by members makes Mrs Dakolo's claim an undeniable truth... Shameless hypocrites

Listen, I'm not saying this because he is a pastor,but rather you don't just take such serious accusation against a person like that (especially one with such a sensitive position).
Where is the provision for indemnity for the pastor?... Because even though you don't have a rosy past, false allegations is never something that should be taken lightly

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
The way he tagged Timi a struggling musician, one would think he's dangote.. Someone I never heared of and wouldn't have if not for Timi's wife story wey him chook mouth..

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ThothHermes: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
LoJ:

Of course he will survive this. Religious people are irrational per definition and they will keep believing in him. Popoff is still a pastor till date despite the enormous amount and quality of evidence against him.

This however does not justify that you support him. We can have difference of opinions and taste, but the suffering of a fellow human being should be sacred

I am Just saying.
You are right. But all we have is an accusation no?
Nothing concrete.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by FASH23(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
Chaiii...

Some rape victims are reading this??

Only heaven knows how many Abuja Soft n pretty ladies Fatoyinbo has converted to a Fairly used/Belgium material via his functional preeq..

I hope those ladies are on Nairaland...
grin grin grin
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
My own thought is what does the Dakolos stand to gain exposing this man,your guess is as good as mine NOTHING,so before anyone try to rubbish the story think about what I just said. You have to be inhuman not to feel the scar of being violated against your wish,some people said why is she exposing it now,do you know how many sleepless nights and therapy she must have gone through,do you know how hard it would have been to accept any man in her life,do you know how difficult it must have been to open up about it to her husband,do you know how terrible and angered Timi would have been,the pain goes in deep,deeper than you can ever imagine,there are thousand of pastors in Nigeria so why is it always this same man? This same man that wears a medusa crested versace shirt,you can’t tell me he’s serving the same God as me. A church that doesn’t preach about salvation but wealth creation? Please I rather spend my sunday’s watching netflix and chilling than waste my precious time believing anything my fellow man have to tell me. Religion has been bastardized.

4 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
ThothHermes:
You are right. But all we have is an accusation no?
Nothing concrete.
Agreed. And inasmuch as we should be careful not to condemn him before trial, we should also not bash the lady for telling her story.

Moreover the truth is, it is more difficult for such crimes to be proven, so the perpetrators have a competitive advantage.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Stillthebest: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
E go better for this man.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Onlydaughter:
It will take decades for the scales to fall off the eyes of COZA members.
Recently I asked a close friend of mine who attends the church if she's not hearing all these allegations on her "daddy" and she said she doesn't care as long as he feeds her spiritually.
They will continue to speak and fight for their "daddy".

#istandwithbusola

It is hard to assess situations critically? Why do you feel someone is guilty or not when the case has not be examined? So because she came online to report first makes her right? On what ground are you basing your thoughts? If you have ever been accused wrongly before, you will understand the importance of taking objective view of things.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Stillthebest: 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Next is skeleton in everyone's cupboard to be revealed.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Stillthebest: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Next is skeleton in everyone's cupboard to be revealed... Bloggers be like we are waiting .
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by mkoabiola: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
There are 3 sides of a story

It depend on wat u blv
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by jiorhemen(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
NOC1:
many will be paid to speak against Timi and wife, verified account owners are going to cash out big, bloggers are been assembled and empowered some where now, the table is gradually turning, the innocent will become the guilty.
Fake imagination
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by nairalee(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
ehinmowo:
[/b]

Your accessment was cool until you said that. How do you know he did anything or not? [b][b]

Your accessment was cool until you said that. How do you know he did anything or not? [/b][b][/b]

Your accessment was cool until you said that, "...does not make whatever he did less a crime." How do you know he did anything or not?

Well, you're right. I only observed that he didn't really argue that The Pastor was innocent. He was just dilly dallying almost asif he admits the rape took place

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Stillthebest: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
He is right though. We all shouldn't rush to conclusion they are two sides to every story. And Tim Dakolo and his wife are morally bankrupt people.
Because I got to know Tim was a choir leader in the church and was fucking the said wife. And got her pregnant then denied it before The COZA pastor forced him to marry her.
I think this war is between Tim and the pastor and he is using the wife as a pawn.
We all should be objective on this case. I rest my case

You have alot of sense. I will make u my Minister when I become presidnt. Or make me one if u are fast lol

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
gr8child:
How do you save an enslaved mind when its owner is the one that has enslaved it and hidden the key?

I don't like commenting on cases like this because I have come to know from experience that people could be as guilty as they could be innocent. But when you take a stand without assessment, you are not less than those you are castigating.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Estaxy21211:
How will this man's children be able to speak to him when some thing like this happens to them?, religion is our major problem in this country, we too believe in this God of men, is he the only pastor in this country?

You are saying this because you have miraculously confirmed this her story to be true?
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Stillthebest: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
toprealman:
When someone is buzzing your speakers on top of his bonnet and you a "virgin" tells the whole wide world that it is for EASY ACCESS.....my phone almost dropped.
and she missed the part that she was shouting and screaming and no one came to rescue her. I will never take this poo!! Outside far. She didn't mention that it was very late at night. And the same man who's not living with you raped you more than two times. Only fools will take this.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have nothing to say about this issue, but being called out for rape repeatedly is definitely not a good sign. We'll see what happens in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Onlydaughter(f): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

It is hard to assess situations critically? Why do you feel someone is guilty or not when the case has not be examined? So because she came online to report first makes her right? On what ground are you basing your thoughts? If you have ever been accused wrongly before, you will understand the importance of taking objective view of things.

If this is blackmailing, what do the dakolo's stand to gain from it?
This is not the first time he is getting involved in such scandals "that we have heard of", why has he not come forth to be examined and proven innocent?
Busola's voice will be the loudest of all because of her status in the society. To me this is the chance and an automatic window for other victims to speak up, or for him to speak for himself.

#istandwithbusola
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Antoeni(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Think. A pastor comes to your House Early in the Morning. He does not know who will open when he knocks, or who is at home. He knocks and immediately you open he pushed you to a chair and Raped you in your Night Gown. Do people think?
After he allegedly raped her, she kept quiet for Enough Time for Him to go to his Car and get a Krest Drink for Her? It does not ADD UP. A Man will Rape an underaged Girl in HER PARENTS HOUSE. While HER SIBLINGS are AT HOME. And then Leave Her to go get a drink .This Story CANNOT stand up in court. The story CANNOT stand up in the light of cross Examination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalee:

Well, you're right. I only observed that he didn't really argue that The Pastor was innocent. He was just dilly dallying almost asif he admits the rape took place

Don't mind him. He is just among the emotional fellows. The day a lady whom I never kissed in my life (we were friends though) before said I was the one responsible for her pregnancy, I began to ALWAYS think twice before accusing people. The case in question lingered for six months before she finally confessed.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Inteltower: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Quorax:

Blah blah... Is this the first time the said pastor is accused? Why him? Why always him?

then why didn't she expose him while other women were coming out to accuse him.
in US that was the way a majority of its citizens were convinced of the Cosby's & Michael Jackson allegations..

why now ?
I know such incidence can be traumatizing
but she failed to seize that opportunity in getting justice. what evidence now can she prove.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by lydelara(f): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davidasi:
God bless you jare the timis are broke and are looking for ways to get back to the pastor râle my foot
you're a fool. They are broke and will go to this extent to get money? You're a big fool. Do you know what stigma is? And they will do this flow what

Its because of people like you that rape victims don't speak out. A renowned newscaster once committed suicide because people got to hear that she was raped and a woman would willingly go through stigmatization for what.

Think before you write

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ehinmowo: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Onlydaughter:

If this is blackmailing, what do the dakolo's stand to gain from it?
This is not the first time he is getting involved in such scandals "that we have heard of", why has he not come forth to be examined and proven innocent?
Busola's voice will be the loudest of all because of her status in the society. To me this is the chance and an automatic window for other victims to speak up, or for him to speak for himself.

#istandwithbusola

See. I am not here to exchange words with anyone. And I can't stop anyone from taking a stand. My question for you however is, if someone has killed before, does he mean he will be responsible for the. next kill? He might be as guilty as he might be innocent. I will not stand with Timidakolo and his wife and later discovered it was lie (The wife might even be lying without Timi knowing). Neither will I stand with the other person to later discovered he did it.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ollams1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
This news is getting more interesting
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Estaxy21211: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

You are saying this because you have miraculously confirmed this her story to be true?
noo, bt to be sincere m scared of pastors, prophets, av meet so many of them n I know what m saying
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by hunri(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
What is walejana? Speak like a born again, and not like a street urchin.
itspzpics:
This is serious

Watch The Rape Allegation Video => HERE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose / Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.