Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations (614 Views)

False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
It’s evident RAPE accusation is now Women latest weapon against any successful man they want to bring down...lawyers in the house and people who’d passed through this ..is there any measure to take against having these women destroy our lives with RAPE accusations.
Re: How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations by thesicilian: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
My advice to all men is, back up and never delete all those WhatsApp and Facebook chats, and every evidence of interaction between you and that female "friend". If possible save them in the Cloud. You never know when they might come in handy. Think of Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even with this...the man is stigmatized forever..seriously I don’t think there is a way to guard against this. This latest women weapon is powerful
thesicilian:
My advice to all men is, back up and never delete all those WhatsApp and Facebook chats, and every evidence of interaction between you and that female "friend". If possible save them in the Cloud. You never know when they might come in handy. Think of Neymar.
Re: How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Just kill the whôré

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations by lagoslandlord(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Especially with feminist men now a days like demilade grin who says he'll believe any woman who accuses a man of rape, cus they why would they lie? Lol.... women, avoid the low lives
Re: How Can A Man Defend Against RAPE Accusations by ubunja(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Poison the hoe

I'm joking

Maybe not

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija;What A Great Insult!!!!!!!!! / Female Banker Sacked For Sleeping With 200 Male Job Seekers While Promising Them / Opinion: Can You Really Get A Wife Material On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.