Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations (1907 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / Pretty Curvy Lady Dumped By Boyfriend Threatened Him With False Rape Allegation / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
I have male brothers and a father
I can't call all men rapist just because of the evil another man committed.
I also know how society has a soft spot for women than men.
If a woman accuse you of rape, 90% of society will believe her..
As a woman I know that I can tarnish a man image just by rape accusations..
Even if it's not true, if I'm caught I will just come out and apologize that's it.

My point is, Some Low life Girls will hijack this RAPE trend and use it to Target men they want to tarnish.
It happened to Neymar, Cristiano Ronaldo and many more during Mee too trend.

This is the major problem we women have when it comes to rape accusations.
The more fake rape accusations the more unserious future rape cases will be treated.
Let's face the truth, when you have well known documented cases of women deliberately lying inorder to put a man in jail this makes police reluctant to investigate rape cases.
To the girls who lay false rape accusations, you are the reason rape cases are not taken seriously.
Just like thieves hijacked George Flyod protest inorder to steal and loot
Bitter,spiteful women will hijack uwa rape trend to bring down men. Beware Guys

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Comedian2019: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Neymar Jr. comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Comedian2019:
Neymar Jr. comes to mind.
He was extremely lucky to have proof, that girl nearly destroyed his career.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by MedicH: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
there are more false accusations than true

7 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by donbachi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Many of dem na potiphar's wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Lightangel64: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
This Uwa's case any guy any lady falsely acuse of rape, mob will just kill that guy.

Serious why would you accuse someone of raping you, you are killing that guys life, condenming him to death or jail.
This act is 2× worse than rape. Just imagine that guys life, some ladies can be wicked and they will still come to say all men are rapists.

Thats how around January mob beat a guy to death cause of false accusation, the girl later confessed that it was a lie, that she came over to his house, and she slept with him, but he couldn't even give her tfare, so she lied he raped her, now that guy is dead. Ladies care about lives if its their fellow ladies, but don't care if its life of a guy, while guys care about ladies more than their fellow guys. I just don't understand

10 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by paulolee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
d trend go still end

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Expresswriter: 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please o, @lalastica front page

Very, vital points here, @op...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Expresswriter: 9:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
FeliciaOja:

He was extremely lucky to have proof, that girl nearly destroyed his career.

I guess that girl will still be walking free

What a world

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 9:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:
This Uwa's case any guy any lady falsely acuse of rape, mob will just kill that guy.

Serious why would you accuse someone of raping you, you are killing that guys life, condenming him to death or jail.
This act is 2× worse than rape. Just imagine that guys life, some ladies can be wicked and they will still come to say all men are rapists.

Thats how around January mob beat a guy to death cause of false accusation, the girl later confessed that it was a lie, that she came over to his house, and she slept with him, but he couldn't even give her tfare, so she lied he raped her, now that guy is dead. Ladies care about lives if its their fellow ladies, but don't care if its life of a guy, while guys care about ladies more than their fellow guys. I just don't understand
That's why I'm warning my brother to shine his eye oo. The boy to dey break girls heart make Dem no go accuse am for revenge.
I be woman but i fear women

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Justbehave(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Even if it's not true, if I'm caught I will just come out and apologize that's it.

My point is, Some Low life Girls will hijack this RAPE trend and use it to Target men they want to tarnish.

The more fake rape accusations the more unserious future rape cases will be treated.
Let's face the truth, when you have well known documented cases of women deliberately lying inorder to put a man in jail this makes police reluctant to investigate rape cases.
To the girls who lay false rape accusations, you are the reason rape cases are not taken seriously.
Oil dey your head. All logical and devoid of emotions. Thanks alot.Oyaa,wey the frustrated and bitter ladies here,come and attack her.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
paulolee:
d trend go still end
It is the wicked women that will hijack this trend and turn into personal Vendetta. Thus watering the whole thing down

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Ugaboy: 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
If not anything, just fear women cus women are highly favoured in the society

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:
If not anything, just fear women
cus women are highly favoured in the society
That's the truth, but as a lady who has brothers I cant imagine a woman falsely accuse them. That woman will rot in jail.
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Ugaboy: 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
FeliciaOja:

That's the truth, but as a lady who has brothers I cant imagine a woman falsely accuse them. That woman will rot in jail.
u may hav d heart of gold, u may lost it when seeking 4 justice...
i remembered when my phone was snatch by 2 known notorious guys, i even organise 4 jungle justice not minding their life...after series of advice i was force to backout

...in term of false accusation, women are good in painting their mole, even tho she doesnt want to use rape
...nice gesture up there, i hope it can b move to f.p

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Justbehave(m): 10:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Make Una dey watch as all the ladies here go avoid this thread. Lol. Truth is always bitter.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

As at February 2020, a total of 2,551 people falsely accused of rape or some other form of criminal offence in the US have been exonerated. The total jail time they all had already served was about 22,540 years. By the way, 20 of them were already on death row.

Just let that sink in bro.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wrongful_convictions_in_the_United_States

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Realmenlovetruly(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
You cant believe i went to OP's profile to check a beautiful girl with this much wisdom

Just to give the pic a like

But what i found here

Chai, It fall my hand

I cant like that

Please my dear put your pic,i believe you will be much beautiful cos the way you reason
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Darkzayn: 12:01am On Jun 03, 2020
You won't see them coming here to talk,they will avoid this thread like plague

Laveda

Lamanii

Dande55( miss men are pig) cheesy

And all those simp that never reason

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Dybala11(m): 1:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Expresswriter:

I guess that girl will still be walking free

What a world
She is.
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Women have mastered the art of deception and are embeded with subtility with the power of "lesser vessel" against men, hence it serves as a strong defense in laying false rape accusation as a brutal revenge and painful pay back when certain demands or terms are not met..

Many men are in jail or castrated for false rape accusation, but how many women are jailed or even slightly punished for it, not to talk of killed? Many things don't count for men too.

-My observation on how to spot the false one; they target the rich or famous or affluent man. Some women lie in wait till a man gets to limelight and zenith spot before striking falsely. Women bad o! Eve and delilah syndromes. Look at the subject matter, he's an ajebutter- a rich kiddo from babcock uni.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by luvyaself95(m): 2:06am On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Nope
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2019/sep/11/neymar-accuser-charged-with-and-extortion-over-case

I like this she got serve but am definitely sure if it was common man case neymar will rot in jail or after found innocent the accuser will go free.
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 9:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Dybala11:

She is.
She is in jail
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Dybala11(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
She is in jail
That's good, it's also psychologically damning to be falsely accused of rape you know.
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by CAPSLOCKED: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

YOU SOUND LIKE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE MALE FAMILY MEMBERS YOUR STANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT??

YOU BETTER STOP IMAGINING THAT ANY WOMAN IN NIGERIA WILL GO TO JAIL FOR ACCUSING YOUR BROTHERS FALSELY.

UNLESS YOUR BROTHERS HAVE EVIDENCE TO SAVE THEM, ALL A WOMAN NEEDS TO TARNISH A MAN'S IMAGE ON THE INTERNET IS COOK UP STORIES, SNAP WITH TEARY EYES AND RELEASE VOICENOTES OF HERSELF SOBBING. THE MAN IS GONE, BECAUSE IN THE EYES OF SOCIETY, A CRYING WOMAN IS 90% RIGHT. WOMEN UNDERSTAND THIS AND APPLY THIS TRICK TO GET AWAY WITH THINGS ON A DAILY BASIS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Omar09(m): 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
luvyaself95:

I like this she got serve but am definitely sure if it was common man case neymar will rot in jail or after found innocent the accuser will go free.

So long as he had his receipt, he will not be put in jail whether common man or Neymar
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU SOUND LIKE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE MALE FAMILY MEMBERS YOUR STANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT??

YOU BETTER STOP IMAGINING THAT ANY WOMAN IN NIGERIA WILL GO TO JAIL FOR ACCUSING YOUR BROTHERS FALSELY.

UNLESS YOUR BROTHERS HAVE EVIDENCE TO SAVE THEM, ALL A WOMAN NEEDS TO TARNISH A MAN'S IMAGE ON THE INTERNET IS COOK UP STORIES, SNAP WITH TEARY EYES AND RELEASE VOICENOTES OF HERSELF SOBBING. THE MAN IS GONE, BECAUSE IN THE EYES OF SOCIETY, A CRYING WOMAN IS 90% RIGHT. WOMEN UNDERSTAND THIS AND APPLY THIS TRICK TO GET AWAY WITH THINGS ON A DAILY BASIS.
what are you even saying
So because i have male brothers that means I'm supporting rap??
Sorry, are you drunk?
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by CAPSLOCKED: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
what are you even saying So because i have male brothers that means I'm supporting rap?? Sorry, are you drunk?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MAD AT ME. WHO WOULDN'T SUPPORT RAP? IT'S MY FAVORITE GENRE.
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by FeliciaOja(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE MAD AT ME. WHO WOULDN'T SUPPORT RAP?
IT'S MY FAVORITE GENRE.
lol you be werey
Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Yes it's a very annoying.
Just because you want to get back at a guy,you try to use the rape allegations.
It's totally wrong..
And it should not be taken likely.
Just like how they tried to accuse somto wrongfully.
Bunch of nuissance. angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Girls With False RAPE Accusations by emmaodet: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Notice To All The Men On Nairaland. / Women's Age VS Men Age .. (what They Look For In The Opposite Sex) / Female Nairalander Needed In Lagos For Knack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.