Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology (793 Views)

A Question JW Cannot Answer / Top 5 Questions Jehovah's Witnesses Cannot Answer / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Question JW cannot truthfully answer without denying their false theology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwUi3C-sZtQ

Jehovah Witnesses say that Jesus was not resurrected bodily. Jesus said He was. Who is lying?
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:
The Question JW cannot truthfully answer without denying their false theology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwUi3C-sZtQ

Jehovah Witnesses say that Jesus was not resurrected bodily. Jesus said He was. Who is lying?

Searching for argumentstors instead of searching for Jesus' lost sheep from door to door!

Hmmm, well since we're bombarded with all kinds of seasonal greetings this days, permit me to say:

Happy arguments Sir! Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4, 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9 cheesy
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

Searching for argumentstors instead of searching for Jesus' lost sheep from door to door!

Hmmm, well since we're bombarded with all kinds of seasonal greetings this days, permit me to say:

Happy arguments Sir! Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4, 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9 cheesy

"Then answered the Jews and said to Him, What sign do you show to us, seeing that you do these things? Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and will you rear it up in three days? But He spoke of the temple of His body. When therefore He was risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said" (John 2:18-22).

Can you truthfully explain this passage without going against your 'theology'? undecided
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

"Then answered the Jews and said to Him, What sign do you show to us, seeing that you do these things? Jesus answered and said to them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and will you rear it up in three days? But He spoke of the temple of His body. When therefore He was risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said" (John 2:18-22).

Can you truthfully explain this passage without going against your 'theology'? undecided

It's not just about theories Sir, this is about
¤THEORIES
¤PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and
¤BENEFITS

So don't worry yourself over another group's theories Sir, but instead go working for Jesus as you sow your THEORY {seed} in the hearts f your listeners and teach them how to APPLY the theory, definitely the seeds will germinate and the whole world will SEE the BENEFITS of what you've sown! Matthew 5:14-16

So this is not about fruitless arguments on facelessly social media Sir, it's about how your faith is working out what is beneficial in the neighbourhood! James 2:18-26
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Maximus69:

It's not just about theories Sir, this is about
¤THEORIES
¤PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and
¤BENEFITS

So don't worry yourself over another group's theories Sir, but instead go working for Jesus as you sow your THEORY {seed} in the hearts f your listeners and teach them how to APPLY the theory, definitely the seeds will germinate and the whole world will SEE the BENEFITS of what you've sown! Matthew 5:14-16

So this is not about fruitless arguments on facelessly social media Sir, it's about how your faith is working out what is beneficial in the neighbourhood! James 2:18-26
God bless you!

I knew you could not truthfully answer the question without denying your false theology. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by dirtycoin(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Did Jesus Christ assend to the heavens in flesh?

1 Like

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Janosky: 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
dirtycoin:

No mind that OLAADEGBU oh LIE DEY BOKU Pharisee.
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Ksavage(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
dirtycoin:
Did Jesus Christ assend to the heavens in oflesh?

YES
And it's not like it's impossible or not happened b4..
Elijah and others
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by dirtycoin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ksavage:

YES
And it's not like it's impossible or not happened b4..
Elijah and others

Say what!

Jesus Christ assended to the heavens in his fleshy body?

Lol.

You have been thoroughly deceived.
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Janosky:

No mind that OLAADEGBU oh LIE DEY BOKU Pharisee.
Instead of going to work for Jesus, lazy religionists will stay in one place looking for Jehovah's Witnesses to argue with,in the pretext of asking questions! Luke 20:40 cheesy
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Janosky: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I knew you could not truthfully answer the question without denying your false theology. cheesy

Are your lies more credible than apostle Peter's eyewitness (Acts3:12-15. 1 Pet3:18) testimony?

Lying Pharisees , John 2:22 "After he (Jesus) was raised from the dead,his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the Scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken"

****What the holy Scriptures said about Jesus resurrection...

Acts2:24 "God raised him (Jesus) from the dead".
Acts2:25 " David said about Jesus...."
Acts2:27 " because you (God) will not abandon me to the grave".
Jehovah fulfilled Psalms 16:10 & Acts 2:27 when HE raised Jesus from the dead.

Apostle Paul supports Acts 2:24,27 & John 2:22 in 1 Cor6:14.
"By his power God raised Jesus from the dead" 1Cor6:14.

*1Cor15:20 " Christ has indeed been raised from the dead ,the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep in death"
**1Cor 15:44 "it is buried a physical body,but raised a spiritual body"
Vs 45 "...the first Adam became a living soul ,the last Adam (Jesus Christ) became a life giving spirit"
Lying Pharisee, Christ was raised to life in the spirit realm first ,before any of his disciples resurrected..

### John2:19 ("Destroy this temple I will raise it again"wink doesn't even support your falsehood, for two reasons

*1) No Bible verse ,not even one, says Jesus Christ raised himself.

2) To say " I will raise this house" (some thing you haven't done and did not do) doesn't make you the house owner. Except there's a disconnect between your brain and your mouth.
OLAADEGBU and falsehood are Siamese twins.
He possess a unique talent for lying.
Believe him at your own peril.
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
dirtycoin:

He ascended in His resurrected body. cool

1 Like

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by dirtycoin(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

He ascended in His resurrected body. cool

I see that you are trying to avoid answering my direct question. Lemme rephrase;

What form/body did Jesus Christ have after resurrection?
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
dirtycoin:

I see that you are trying to avoid answering my direct question. Lemme rephrase;

What form/body did Jesus Christ have after resurrection?

I said it before let me say it again. Jesus resurrected in His resurrection body. His resurrection body is a Glorious body, a Spiritual body that all who accept Him as their Lord and personal Saviour will take up on the resurrection day.

1 Like

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by dirtycoin(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I said it before let me say it again. Jesus resurrected in His resurrection body. His resurrection body is a Glorious body, a Spiritual body that all who accept Him as their Lord and personal Saviour will take up on the resurrection day.

Lol. You like to beat around the bush.

Now that you have nailed it, Jesus Christ was a spirit being upon resurrection. This means that he was no longer flesh and blood like you and I.

Jesus Christ assended to the Heavens as a spirit being.

This sums up all the argument

2 Likes

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
dirtycoin:

Lol. You like to beat around the bush.

Now that you have nailed it, Jesus Christ was a spirit being upon resurrection. This means that he was no longer flesh and blood like you and I.

Jesus Christ assended to the Heavens as a spirit being.

This sums up all the argument

You will only be able to comprehend the meaning of Scriptures the moment you stop reading them through the lenses of your Watchtower magazine. The Spiritual body He resurrected in is not the same thing as a spirit body. Stop trying to force the inspired Word of God into your heretical indoctrination. Jesus Spiritual Body had flesh and bone but without His blood because this was shed for us on the Cross to pay for our eternal penalty. Receive Him now as your Lord and personal Saviour and you will be able to see the glory of the Lord. smiley
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by Janosky: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You will only be able to comprehend the meaning of Scriptures the moment you stop reading them through the lenses of your Watchtower magazine. The Spiritual body He resurrected in is not the same thing as a spirit body. Stop trying to force the inspired Word of God into your heretical indoctrination. Jesus Spiritual Body had flesh and bone but without His blood because this was shed for us on the Cross to pay for our eternal penalty.)

Eleyi gidigan of lie lie OLAADEGBU Pharisee, I dey hail you ooo !

Let the Bible speak:
" For the life of the flesh (body) is in the blood" Leviticus 17:11,14.

Hebrew 10:10 "...the offering of the body of Jesus once for all time" KJV.

" the sacrifice of the body of Jesus once for all" NIV

** Jesus Christ sacrificed his perfect body and blood for the ransom of man. (1 tim2:6).

The apostles said Jesus is a life giving spirit (1Cor15:20,44-49.) who was raised to life in the spiritual realm (1Peter3:18).
Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by dirtycoin(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

You will only be able to comprehend the meaning of Scriptures the moment you stop reading them through the lenses of your Watchtower magazine. The Spiritual body He resurrected in is not the same thing as a spirit body. Stop trying to force the inspired Word of God into your heretical indoctrination. Jesus Spiritual Body had flesh and bone but without His blood because this was shed for us on the Cross to pay for our eternal penalty. Receive Him now as your Lord and personal Saviour and you will be able to see the glory of the Lord. smiley

Lol.

I used to like your write-ups but this one kills it all.

You are beyond redemption if you continue propagating the lies quoted above.

1 Like

Re: The Question JWs Cannot Answer Without Denying Their False Theology by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
dirtycoin:

Lol.

I used to like your write-ups but this one kills it all.

You are beyond redemption if you continue propagating the lies quoted above.

What's the need to like my write-ups if you are not prepared to believe the truth? See the suggested link for explanation of the spiritual body (glorious body), if you may. --> https://www.gotquestions.org/glorified-bodies.html

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Is Not Only Done Outside Marriage But Also Within Marriage! / Which Kind Dream Be This Self? / How Do I Remove This From My Profile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.