Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" (30729 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Truefaith: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by iJhoe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Amidst sundry crises and contradiction. To be very objective and impersonal i feel it's rather to late to explode this, it begs to question the authencity of the claim rather will it be so wrong to jump to conclusion that what happened never existed. Conclusion in this case is disastrous. i will have to blame dakolo's wife 4 waiting this long to spill out this. On the other hand i considered it a non-issue but considering several other accusations the PASTOR is been alleged of. It seeks the avenue to clinically investigate the so called MOG and be prosecuted if found quilty. The dreaded mentality of touch not my annointed should be outstripped. What happens to high profiled public personalities like RONALDo, Neymar, Bill clinton, Rkelly in Europe is huge enough in itself that to send a signal to Africa that there is no get-away under whatever privileges for anybody at all who twisted the the arm of the law
Either Pastor or not, once u break the law, you face the wrath of such. It pleases GOD and man even
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Larryndelaw: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennosklint:
Even the so called educated are talking like an illiterate. How do you expect to send someone to jail for an offense without a verified evidence... she has no evidence to prove and besides at 18 I think she wasn’t a small girl that she couldn’t let it out to her parents when it was ripe.she has only succeeded in embarrassing herself and her Oga dankolo. And for the pastor if truly u did it, your prick de for devil hand.
That is always the problem of people like you on nairaland. If it were to be western world, they police will unravel the case even if it takes 1000 years and rapist will be put behind bars
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by sonofElElyon: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by kennosklint(m): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Larryndelaw:

That is always the problem of people like you on nairaland. If it were to be western world, they police will unravel the case even if it takes 1000 years and rapist will be put behind bars
I am not against it sir,let justice prevail
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by DaddySpyce(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennosklint:
Even the so called educated are talking like an illiterate. How do you expect to send someone to jail for an offense without a verified evidence... she has no evidence to prove and besides at 18 I think she wasn’t a small girl that she couldn’t let it out to her parents when it was ripe.she has only succeeded in embarrassing herself and her Oga dankolo. And for the pastor if truly u did it, your prick de for devil hand.

Maybe you should at least reason as an educated person as well. Do you really think it took this long for her to be bold enough to come out and speak up if they had not also taken time to put together some sufficient evidence that will go a long way? Do you think they were not expecting that the issue would get to court once it comes out and the accused will definitely fight for his owe right and defamation of character in sure a criminal accusation?

Don't think one sided and talk like a reasonable person looking at things from two proper directions before you just explode and insult people calling them illiterates when you actually make you comment sound like that which an illiterate will write.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Brain08(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
StrikeBack:
Jail ko Prison Ni.

Haven't you heard this from the gullible Nigerians.

Touch not my annoited and do my prick no harm.

Highest na settlement

Seun don make money today ooo
hahahhaa strike back u no go kill nairalanders abeg hahah
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by DaddySpyce(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
iJhoe:
Amidst sundry crises and contradiction. To be very objective and impersonal i feel it's rather to late to explode this, it begs to question the authencity of the claim rather will it be so wrong to jump to conclusion that what happened never existed. Conclusion in this case is disastrous. i will have to blame dakolo's wife 4 waiting this long to spill out this. On the other hand i considered it a non-issue but considering several other accusations the PASTOR is been alleged of. It seeks the avenue to clinically investigate the so called MOG and be prosecuted if found quilty. The dreaded mentality of touch not my annointed should be outstripped. What happens to high profiled public personalities like RONALDo, Neymar, Bill clinton, Rkelly in Europe is huge enough in itself that to send a signal to Africa that there is no get-away under whatever privileges for anybody at all who twisted the the arm of the law
Either Pastor or not, once u break the law, you face the wrath of such. It pleases GOD and man even

It might seem like its too late to have come out now, but just wait and see. She might not have taken this decision just to get personal justice for herself, but watch and see how many ladies she must have motivated who will take that bold step to speak up and come out with even more shocking evidences that will go a long way.

We Nigerians always find it very difficult to think deep into certain issues especially when it doesn't affect us directly, but we also pray not to be in the shoes of certain people that take a bold step to speak up.

Imagine it was your own sister that had this experience and out of fear she never said anything for a long time but only got the courage to do so recently, will your view still be this same thing you just wrote? Are you going to advise just exactly the same way you have written?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by kennosklint(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=DaddySpyce post=79761414]

Maybe you should at least reason as an educated person as well. Do you really think it took this long for her to be bold enough to come out and speak up if they had not also taken time to put together some sufficient evidence that will go a long way? Do you think they were not expecting that the issue would get to court once it comes out and the accused will definitely fight for his owe right and defamation of character in sure a criminal accusation?

Don't think one sided and talk like a reasonable person looking at things from two proper directions before you just explode and insult people calling them illiterates when you actually make you comment sound like that which an illiterate will write. [/quote/] your statements are just based on uncertainty. I’m so sure she don’t have a verified evidence on that incidence, if she had she would let it out before now. You just watch and see as everything will go.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by wealth2al(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Sanchez01: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Ndi ofe mmanu na akuko aramara undecided
The world is thinking of 7g technology, Nigerian youths are busy discussing Tonto, Regina, COZA rape and soon bbnaija will take over.

Lord Lugard see what ur caused embarassed
Idiot, and the world at large never discussed 'surviving R Kelly' some months ago despite the '7g technology they're thinking' about. Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:50am On Jun 29, 2019
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.
According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine
Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.
Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.
Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by iJhoe(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2019
DaddySpyce:

It might seem like its too late to have come out now, but just wait and see. She might not have taken this decision just to get personal justice for herself, but watch and see how many ladies she must have motivated who will take that bold step to speak up and come out with even more shocking evidences that will go a long way.

We Nigerians always find it very difficult to think deep into certain issues especially when it doesn't affect us directly, but we also pray not to be in the shoes of certain people that take a bold step to speak up.

Imagine it was your own sister that had this experience and out of fear she never said anything for a long time but only got the courage to do so recently, will your view still be this same thing you just wrote? Are you going to advise just exactly the same way you have written?

Be that as it may. I felt more concerned than u actually thought. There is an adage which says "a breadfruit which has chosen to fallen on the day of festivity has not fallen early enough" the odds and ends of this might raise aspersions. All the same get me right spilling this out eventually is right considering the emotional and psychological truama she might have gone through all of these times. Likewise, do i not support the said MOG. Its all spades and turns.

rape victims should learn from cases like this and open up before such sex offenders perpetuate such more dreadful acts to other innocent victims.

this summarily is what i meant to say, not to offend people like you
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Rocha's Okorocha raped IMO state I no hear anything Ugwuanyi has further opened enugu's toto with force i no hear anything Fulani herdsmen are raping Naija with violence all these celebs I no see them now person commot with story wey we no know if e true o but people dey dick ride the story chai I am fed up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by ifyalways(f): 10:18am On Jun 29, 2019
januzaj:
Pastor Robust reply has bought market.
Village people missed his call during Ese Walter's saga,but this time,they have enough credit to pursue this case till the end.
Hahahaha.

Time for that robust reply, finally.

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by lexy2014: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Its clear Fatoyinbo knack Dakolo's wife long time ago, i think Dakolo is pained cus he end up marrying a lady that Fatoyinbo don knack b4. Dakolo may be an atheist trying to bring down Fatoyinbo.

This is hard time for Coza members, am waiting for my girlfriend to defend her pastor as usual.

Guy, y u wicked like this?
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Mujtahida: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:

Did you here read about Ethiopian Airline crash?

Even has a pilot, They didnt know all.

But at least I know this one. I have read your comments on this matter on other threads and it's obvious that you've concluded that the man is guilty.

I'll suspend judgment one way or the other until there's evidence more concrete than mere say so.

Just in case: know that I'm not a Christian and yes I know the pain of rape cos my widowed sister was once raped. But I will never join the crowd to reach conclusions on matters like this.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by KKDUBEM: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have been to COZA once and honestly, the who!e place is like a Disco party, no spirituality and no decency of dressing among its members.We personally drew the attention of Pastor Fatoyinbo to our observation, but he said God told him to go and raise a church for these kind of 'street people without the least discipline.The atmosphere in the church was reeking of pervasion of the highest order and I swore i will never step into that place again.Why wouldn't this man fall.The last time I checked , God does not ordain a ministry of immorality.Well , let Pastor Fatoyinbo prove his innocence.By the way I saw a poster for his seven days programme where he now addressed himself as Reverend Fatoyinbo.A clear case of identity crisis.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by KKDUBEM: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have been to COZA once and honestly, the who!e place is like a Disco party, no spirituality and no decency of dressing among its members.We personally drew the attention of Pastor Fatoyinbo to our observation, but he said God told him to go and raise a church for these kind of 'street people without the least discipline.The atmosphere in the church was reeking of pervasion of the highest order and I swore i will never step into that place again.Why wouldn't this man fall.The last time I checked , God does not ordain a ministry of immorality.Well , let Pastor Fatoyinbo prove his innocence.By the way I saw a poster for his seven days programme where he now addressed himself as Reverend Fatoyinbo.A clear case of identity crisis.[url][/url]

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by nadiq1: 8:54am On Jul 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
Jail ko Prison Ni.

Haven't you heard this from the gullible Nigerians.

Touch not my annoited and do my prick no harm.

Highest na settlement

Seun don make money today ooo

No wonder they call you all ‘Yoruba Demons”�
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by booksrite001: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2019
ausrichie:
Rocha's Okorocha raped IMO state I no hear anything Ugwuanyi has further opened enugu's toto with force i no hear anything Fulani herdsmen are raping Naija with violence all these celebs I no see them now person commot with story wey we no know if e true o but people dey dick ride the story chai I am fed up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / BankyW Will Make A Good Husband.. See Why / Is Burna Boy Mocking Olamide With This Tweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.