Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" (30730 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by prinsam30: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
go to jail without conviction, I tire for una oooo
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Mujtahida: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Go to jail for what exactly? Who will corroborate her story to ground a cdonviction? Rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove.

And I wonder why people have so quickly and easily concluded without hearing the other side.

The danger of a single story.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Charmingrascal(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
First person accused him, Second person accused him now the third person. Wife of a well known celebrity for that matter. It only the sheeples that will not believe this

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by TruthinAction: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Making a video on allegation on rape is not enough to send anyone to jail. It has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Your(Funmi) belief will send him to Jail??

Evidence, evidence, evidence!!!

Busola, if you want to win this case, you must provide evidence to substantiate the allegation...

Dig for evidence, witnesses etc...

For now, it is at scandal level...
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by 3pleo: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Benekruku(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mujtahida:
Go to jail for what exactly? Who will corroborate her story to ground a conviction? Rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove.

And I won

Ask Bill Cosby. When you see 30 accusers, Even you yourself will tell the judge to sentence you.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Righteousness89(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
mrZENographer:
All those who believed Linda's allegation and spoke ill against The Lord's Chosen pastor, you better start apologising.

Agents of darkness, deceivers, conmen. see them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPUVpwBW7pc
Very Wrong Comparison
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
I can imagine what other prominent people with this type of crime are feeling right now! Fabian Benjamin, have you got an idea?
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Mujtahida: 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
First person accused him, Second person accused him now the third person. Wife of a well known celebrity for that matter. It only the sheeples that will not believe this
The court will not convict a man on mere belief. Only hard evidence will enable the court do so.

It's more prudent to suspend believe one way or the other than to just conclude that the man is guilty.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by bluefilm: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
What exactly on Earth is this useless lesbian and hopeless feminist trying to say?

Madam, you dey dia wen e happen?

Who cares what you believe or not?

Idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by LawyerKunle2(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Still on this issue
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by AngelicBeing: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Mujtahida: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Ask Bill Cosby. When you see 30 accusers, Even you yourself will tell the judge to sentence you.
No need to ask Bill. I know how it is under Nigerian law of rape.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennosklint:
Even the so called educated are talking like an illiterate. How do you expect to send someone to jail for an offense without a verified evidence... she has no evidence to prove and besides at 18 I think she wasn’t a small girl that she couldn’t let it out to her parents when it was ripe.she has only succeeded in embarrassing herself and her Oga dankolo. And for the pastor if truly u did it, your prick de for devil hand.
Go and tell Bill Cosby dat one. But this is naija sha, so I doubt anything will happen. His reputation will at least be tarnished.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by EmekaBlue(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
women and their body sef....

men should ignore that their toto most times and find something more interesting to do biko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by godumes: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
What will she gain from this, didn't she consider the harm compared to good this will wrought in the house of God?(if truly it happened). My conclusion, it's never a good decision to make public your father's unclothedness.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Rahimat27: 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
ItsJagaban:
Everything looks fabricated.
Why is she speaking up now?
I suspect foul play.

Let's see how all these plays out.
Rape is a serious offense and this turns out to be true or false, it's still a serious case.
it takes lot of courage to speak out and its not an easy task.it might be even her husband that forced her
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Benekruku(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mujtahida:

No need to ask Bill. I know how it is under Nigerian law of rape.

Sorry! You dont know.

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by mrZENographer: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Righteousness89:

Very Wrong Comparison
How?
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Jones4190(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
>You woke up today, you saw your body still laying helplessly on the bed. You were shocked so you tried calling your room mate who was sleeping next to you and he did not hear you mention his name.
You tried to pick up your phone to make a call to somebody and you couldn't pick it up.
You started crying but no one heard you.
You try touching the gate to go out, but you penetrated.
You went outside and your house mates were Chating, but you were not recognize
After some minutes, you saw your house mates coming out of your room with a severe cry.
All you could hear them saying is "HE IS GONE"
You stood there watching them cry and crying.
So you asked yourself WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING?
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so sooner.
BRETHREN where exactly are you going when you stop breathing?
Are you aware of your final destination ?
Remember your creater now because we have a place to go. So start preparing.
Share this message on your timeline, or share to a group, just as I have chosen to share it with you here.
The LIFE we live today is not ours but of the creator of heaven and earth.
THE RESURRECTION OF JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOUR JOURNEY UNTIL YOUR FINAL DESTINATION.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by independent1988(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennosklint:
Even the so called educated are talking like an illiterate. How do you expect to send someone to jail for an offense without a verified evidence... she has no evidence to prove and besides at 18 I think she wasn’t a small girl that she couldn’t let it out to her parents when it was ripe.she has only succeeded in embarrassing herself and her Oga dankolo. And for the pastor if truly u did it, your prick de for devil hand.

My point exactly.....have watched the convo
Over 5times all this time something’s are not
Adding up....the rape scenario is not clear to
me at all....you have your elder sister upstairs and somebody was raping you downstairs and this same person went out after he was done brought a drink and you still drink it? at 18years oo.

Clean 1phone 6s for sale with pouch, screen guide and charger (09927162743) at lekki
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by ItsJagaban: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
We'll wait for the end results.

Rahimat27:
it takes lot of courage to speak out and its not an easy task.it might be even her husband that forced her
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by kennosklint(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
independent1988:

My point exactly.....have watched the convo
Over 5times all this time something’s are not
Adding up....the rape scenario is not clear to
me at all....you have your elder sister upstairs and somebody was raping you downstairs and this same person went out after he was done brought a drink and you still drink it? at 18years oo.dont mind her jor

Clean 1phone 6s for sale with pouch, screen guide and charger (09927162743) at lekki
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by imam07: 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

for naija or where. Our naija bill Cosby or US Cosby.? U better go sleep

1 Like

Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by YorubaWarrior: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man should keep his mouth shut, abeg! angry
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by imam07: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
dejibanjo:

Go and tell Bill Cosby dat one. But this is naija sha, so I doubt anything will happen. His reputation will at least be tarnished.
wetin dey worry u about Bill Cosby
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Emanodimo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
None of us are there when it happened.

Ladies who are victims of rape that can tell.
Guys who are victim of a lady seduction that can tell.

My own question to clear this matter is

How old is she when the rape incident happened?

If she is 18years old at that time.

She should stop embarrassing the MOG.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Mujtahida: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Sorry! You dont know.
Hahahaha hahahaha. How won't I know my work? So who will corroborate her story? You know what corroboration is in the law of rape? I can tell you confidently that if this case goes to court Dakolo's wife will lose if it's based on her mere say - so without hard evidence.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by RexTramadol1: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Brandonx:
She should shut the Bleep up. Why speak up now ? I see it as defamation. It's a stale claim .

Really?
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by Benekruku(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. How won't I know my work? So who will corroborate her story? You know what corroboration is in the law of rape? I can tell you confidently that if this case goes to court Dakolo's wife will lose if it's based on her mere say - so without hard evidence.

Did you here read about Ethiopian Airline crash?

Even has a pilot, They didnt know all.
Re: Funmi Iyanda:"I Believe Busola Dakolo Rape, Pastor Biodun Will Go To Jail" by imam07: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rahimat27:
the woman is playing with her future life because wht she did will hunt her for life. Make she go ask Monica lowisky how she use her hand destroyed her life till this moment. I am not saying she is lying or saying d truth. But she supposes apply wisdom than this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BankyW Will Make A Good Husband.. See Why / Is Burna Boy Mocking Olamide With This Tweet? / Odunlade Adekola 40th Birthday Celebration Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.