Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? (1733 Views)

Should I Still Date Her 2 Of My Friends Have fvcked Her / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Guys!!! Will You Still Date Your Girlfriend After This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by DaddySpyce(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
You met this beautiful girl on facebook or a social media platform and somehow you added her as a friend and she accepted. Later you send her a message and she also responds politely so from there you both get to chat from time to time.

As time went by you both became good friends, chatting everyday on whatsapp and somehow that connection seem to be there and then you both fix a date to meet and finally get to see each other for the very first time. Based on how close you both already are from all your chats, you plan to officially ask her to be your girlfriend and you are looking forward to building a good relationship with her that will lead to marriage.

However, on the day of outing, you both had a completely great time and everything seemed so perfect for two of you but then she had something very important she wanted to tell you and when you asked what it was, she says she is 4 months pregnant for her ex and her ex abandoned her with the pregnancy and ran away. Now she is left all by herself to take care of the baby when she gives birth.

Would you continue with the relationship with her knowing she is carry the baby on another man already?

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Davash222(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmm.

Firstly, why would she fucck when she’s not legally married Shows she’s promiscuous.
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by ayomide4112(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
No be for here abeg, how's that my problem??
Make she carry her Belle go meet her parents Biko.
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Odetokun3(m): 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
The issue is that her story seems fabricated one kind. I am not crucifying her and am not holy either.

Her ex must have abandoned her coz he suspect foul play. At times, girls in this kind of shoes are the ones that bleeps around and she must have throw the pregnancy to 2-3 guys and they all rejected.

Can u imagine this scenario bro,. You impregnated your girlfriend by any means like mistake and you are both aware and it's loud and someone told u later that they saw her on a date with another guy. Or fixing a date with another guy. Like u know what that can lead to?

She is just not loyal to the so called ex.

Another thing, she might be using it to test if you love her. I believe 3-4 months pregnancy should be visible to see without any medical test.

If you ve not asked her out. Continue with the FRIENDSHIP and encourage her in her tough time. Don't dare ask her out. Please.

If you ve asked her out. See it as a test from her and if u realize it's not. Let the relationship fade out. Don't say u want to break it suddenly. Let it fade out.

The owner of the pregnancy will still come for it after 10 years. Don't let one girl come out and tell the whole world you raped, impregnated and dumped her in the future when you Don blow well. I won't bear any witness say u say anything o.

Be wise bro.

Final answer.

Don't move ahead. NO

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Benekruku(m): 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Love is all that matters.

That's left for only you to decide. "ONLY YOU"
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by CosmicPhoenix: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
4 months pregnant? FVCK NO

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Freestainworld(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
She will still be my good friend not dating friend anymore .
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by iTearHerToto: 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
She dey test you Jor.... Man up

Ask her out

Fvck nonsense out of her head

Along the fvck stylishly shove a pregnancy test strip in her punna then check the result..... Then and only then you would know if it was a test or not

Pukes angry
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by luvyaself95(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
I can't carry another person load for head and hold my own God Forbid...
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by FatherBona: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Firstly, why would she fucck when she’s not legally married Shows she’s promiscuous.
you no dey straff?
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin wich kain story be dis biko.a girl already pregnant for another man still doing hookups.bros op a sane man if a girl he just met tell am such thing about being preggo for ex na for him to excuse himself and take d next available bus or bike or watever transport im take come.
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by falcon01: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
prak her first! then waka dey go! but if you love her, and you feel you can carry the load, go ahead it's your problem.
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
I read a story from about 2000 years ago when Sister M from Nazareth brought a pregnancy to Brother J and Brother J reluctantly accepted the Child and shielded her. Today Billions of humans worship the lad that was in Sister M's womb.

Do not raise a baśtard but remember some baśtards have left indelible marks behind which have glorified their families forever. The foetus may grow up to be the saviour Nigerians have waited for since 1960.
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
DaddySpyce:
You met this beautiful girl on facebook or a social media platform and somehow you added her as a friend and she accepted. Later you send her a message and she also responds politely so from there you both get to chat from time to time.

As time went by you both became good friends, chatting everyday on whatsapp and somehow that connection seem to be there and then you both fix a date to meet and finally get to see each other for the very first time. Based on how close you both already are from all your chats, you plan to officially ask her to be your girlfriend and you are looking forward to building a good relationship with her that will lead to marriage.

However, on the day of outing, you both had a completely great time and everything seemed so perfect for two of you but then she had something very important she wanted to tell you and when you asked what it was, she says she is 4 months pregnant for her ex and her ex abandoned her with the pregnancy and ran away. Now she is left all by herself to take care of the baby when she gives birth.

Would you continue with the relationship with her knowing she is carry the baby on another man already?
... Is not advisable one bit..... She's pregnant for anoda man.... Get ready.. U will spend eh.... Gals don finish?.....
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Deepfeel(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
DaddySpyce:

So upon the mistake she did by getting pregnant for another man who ran away she didn't even wait to calm down for awhile and see how it goes with the pregnancy she already wants to go into another relationship with the pregnancy? undecided
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by rowland545(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmmm I've not really bleeped a pregnant woman b4

So now will b a good time to do DAT thing I saw on xvideo ......

Bleep her and pass
Re: Guys Will You Still Date A Lady In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
DaddySpyce:

My answer is no, she is a heartless girl seeking attention, why didn't she open up if she needed honesty? I'm sure you fell for her because you thought she was just a normal girl and not a pregnant woman,why didn't she tell you in her chats?thats evil, she took advantage of your humanity to be vain,she knew you wanted an intimate relationship with her and then she did that,such a deceptive attitude, to me its a no,but if you feel you love her and can keep the child you have my respect.

(1) (Reply)

Share Those Funny English We Use 2 Speak Back In D Day Dat We Thought Made Sense / Cardi B Shows Off Her Chest Piercings In New Photos / I Will Embarrass Any Guy Who Asks Me For Number Inside Keke – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.