Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (109479 Views)

Meet Pastor Who Cannot Walk On Sinful Ground Because He Believes He Is Too Holy / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by titosantana(m): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2019
pinkygurl:

grin
Fresh ss3 leaver ooo.rape a man whose wife just gave birth.who is the more knowledgeable about sex i n here?who tried to rape who grin
Lemme run out of this thread now before a 12 years old boy tries to rape me grin
Siddon diah, some secondary school girls are more experienced than some married people.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Realonekingsley(m): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2019
This guy fresh oh
You sure say no be these girls dey rape am

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by nwakaibeya1: 1:38am On Jun 29, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astra and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by nwakaibeya1: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astray and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually[/quote]
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by CaptainFM1: 1:42am On Jun 29, 2019
punisha:
Not seeing Regina Daniels and her grandpa Ned or Tonto all over fp, has given me joy but it's short lived seeing that this particular news gracing fp will give children of hate something to masturbate with.

Trust, her news will come back when the belle shoots out... Bloggers are already watching!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by October1960: 3:16am On Jun 29, 2019
Religion the longest running scam.

The people that give this guy money and follow him are to blame.

I hope more women are brave to expose all the nonsense these so called men of god do. Then people will realize most of them are hypocrites and the whole religion thing is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by iPopAlomo(m): 3:58am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
violating any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

Signature of screwee: ___________________________

Date of birth: __________________________________

Date of conduct:________________________________

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by deepwater(f): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2019
petitoni:

I will appreciate it, if you can control yourself enough not to insult me, you might not like the outcome of it.

To the topic on ground...
Who is another person?
Is it that thing that has been accused severally of sexual excapades with several young girls he pastored that is another person.? Ahahahah.......

It is people like you who makes the victim becomes guilty and silenced them from coming out.
I don't need to hear the man's side of the story.

With your so called level of intelligence, you think, that thing will come out and say yes I did if he did.
There are so many things at stake for him and he will deny it till death, lying is too small a sin for somebody like him.

Busola would not just wake up suddenly and decided to make up a story that she knows many disabled souls will still leave the man and blamed her for being raped because she is a woman...
Think please think....
There is no smoke without fire!
I stand with Busola.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by deepwater(f): 4:05am On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=petitoni post=79764870]

I will appreciate it, if you can control yourself enough not to insult me, you might not like the outcome of it.

To the topic on ground...
Who is another person?
Is it that thing that has been accused severally of sexual excapades with several young girls he pastored that is another person.? Ahahahah.......

It is people like you who makes the victim becomes guilty and silenced them from coming out.
I don't need to hear the man's side of the story.

With your so called level of intelligence, you think, that thing will come out and say yes I did if he did.
There are so many things at stake for him and he will deny it till death, lying is too small a sin for somebody like him.

Busola would not just wake up suddenly and decided to make up a story that she knows many disabled souls will still leave the man and blamed her for being raped because she is a woman...
Think please think....
There is no smoke without fire!
I stand with Busola.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by revolt(m): 4:28am On Jun 29, 2019
This guy doesnt need to RAPE any girl jooooo.... hes a fun boy, young, Nd well loaded. See swag. Infact most of the girls cursing him out on social media will jump in bed with him at the slightest opportunity. He should be the one calling out girls tht sexually harassed him loooooool.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by DateMynd44(m): 5:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:
my own is that it is unacceptable for a man of God to be this worldly inclined! TF is all this designer and sleek dressing about?! He is the one making all the church ladies fall for him. How will the congregation be in the spirit when Pastor is wearing so much swag. Jeez..
I thought I was the only one who noticed it.
this is just so worldly and carnal for Christ sake. all the flashy stuff he's posing even makes me believe that woman tho

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Teeyin(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Speechless!
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by MRAKBEE(m): 6:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:
my own is that it is unacceptable for a man of God to be this worldly inclined! TF is all this designer and sleek dressing about?! He is the one making all the church ladies fall for him. How will the congregation be in the spirit when Pastor is wearing so much swag. Jeez..
So just becos he is a man of God he shouldn't dress in designers?
Which kind mentality be this one?
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by unmask: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:
what is worldly about his dressing? Would suit and tie make him less of an alleged rapist?

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Haykinsofficial(m): 6:09am On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:

U nail it Brov!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Awaja(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2019
This man can get any lady of his choice with his good looks ,oga why rape dem girls ?are you just been vilified?reply o guy man pastor!
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2019
princeking2:

You are fvcking bastard and I hate your father for sperming you mother.
I will keep quoting you if you try me.
Are you crazy? Who the hell are you? Better use your brain before quoting me.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

Wisdom. God bless you. Many Christians need to unlearn a lot of things.

Thank you. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by dalass(f): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
The easiest way to bring a man down is through a woman.
Yeah, since time immemorial and so it continues to be... grin grin grin
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by verifiablefacts: 7:22am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

learned council
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by tsmat(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2019
ariketalks:
As long as we continue to place "men of God" on a pedestal, the status quo will remain. I refuse to understand how or why a "pastor" will be paid a "salary" (or whatever y'all call it) equivalent to the budget of a state. Jesus Christ, who they are allegedly imitiating, never enjoyed such luxuries. He did not own trendy wears talk less of shoving such vanities in people's faces. But what do we have today? Self-acclaimed men of God clad in designer wears, flying private jets when their congregation barely have enough to eat.
The day "pastoral duties" stop being a "full-time job" but rather a side deal with no financial benefits attached, we shall see the genuine men of God.

Is poverty now the trademark of Christ and Christians should live in abject poverty too right??

the crap you wrote up there shows how stupid people think, mind you if Jesus lived in this dispensation he would ride Jet and wear fancy cloth. the triumphant entry into Jerusalem should give you a clue to that.
I believe you're a member of one church where the pastor and the rest of you wallow in poverty that's why you think so stupidly.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by verifiablefacts: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

If you check well well na

Na this girls them rape this guy

I stopped having interest in the story when I read the part that the guy fuckeed her in front if his bonnet on the road.

Dem carry u for motor, off engine say make u come down come open toto for bonnet without gun, u no run. Person fccuk u first time, u still go him house again, him fucck u.....

Do you know what they call rape ?

I mean who does that ?

My dear shut up your dirty mouth.

So if someone makes a statement of fact against another person then immediately the accused becomes guilty in your eyes without trial?

Are you truly happy with your level of intelligence?

Sue the bastard to court and stop this pity party. Why coming to social media to rant ? Truth is that no body on social media will help u if u dont go to court.

All that is happening is just the usual Nigerian way to ease tension we know how to look for gist to keep us away from our struggles of life.

'Insu!ter' generale
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Gulher: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2019
MRAKBEE:

So just becos he is a man of God he shouldn't dress in designers?
Which kind mentality be this one?
abegi! except maybe you are not a Christian we will understand. can you honestly say that this handsome and stylish man in a position of authority will not be tripping ladies? He must tone it down in order not to be stumbling block to others. Not toning down at least for this sole reason is what makes him worldy minded. Not the clothes itself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Gulher: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2019
unmask:
what is worldly about his dressing? Would suit and tie make him less of an alleged rapist?
abegi! except maybe you are not a Christian we will understand. can you honestly say that this handsome and stylish man in a position of authority will not be tripping ladies? He must tone it down in order not to be stumbling block to others. Not toning down at least for this sole reason is what makes him worldy minded. Not the clothes itself.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by tsmat(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=deepwater post=79766369][/quote]

and where you stand and who you stand with makes no difference..
instead of all this Internet war why don't she just go to the court of law with her evidence of being raped..... Daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2019
tsmat:

Is poverty now the trademark of Christ and Christians should live in abject poverty too right??

the crap you wrote up there shows how stupid people think, mind you if Jesus lived in this dispensation he would ride Jet and wear fancy cloth. the triumphant entry into Jerusalem should give you a clue to that.
I believe you're a member of one church where the pastor and the rest of you wallow in poverty that's why you think so stupidly.
Christ did not live in "abject poverty". Only an 1d1ot will think that. Besides, you mean to tell me there were no rich people in the era of Jesus? How myopic!
So the congregation presently living in "abject poverty" are what? Muslims? Pagans? Savages? Barbarians?
Please don't come here with such emotionally induced replies that lack reasoning. Since you all want to make reference to the Triumphant entry into Jerusalem, then i have no other option but to direct back to whatever bible you read, then point me to where it was stated that exorbitant amounts were paid for the colt. If you are going to quote someone to argue, at least make it make sense. Your pastors should be ashamed of y'all trying so hard to defend their lavish lifestyle when you don't even have an idea of what's written in the bible.
@bolded, better seek forgiveness for this blasphemy. Jesus was contented. Your "men of God" are greedy. Nothing would be different if it happened in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by mechanics(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
The easiest way to bring a man down is through a woman.
You don't even know if she's lying.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by ugocitywnda: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2019
The ladies of these days are funny. How come since he raped you,you waited for so long and kept if from your husband till now? which means you enjoyed it and want money now before blackmailing him. Nonsense of a zoological republic

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by dazzlingd(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

You are a complete Retarrrd.....

Nothing else to say to you.

Village professor of psychology that does not know that some people face fear and intimidation from their rapist....

Shameless rapist, may you rot in hell with your bastard pastor
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Plusk4u: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Touch none my anointed and do my prophet no aim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.