Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (108937 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by dazzlingd(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2019
MRAKBEE:

So just becos he is a man of God he shouldn't dress in designers?
Which kind mentality be this one?

These men of dogs preach vanity is vanity, that things of the world are worthless, then their followers submit to them and give them their own portion of their vanity.

They are just con men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by amber222(f): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is the senior pastor and founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), a church with congregation of several thousands of people, and has several Worship centres in neighbouring states.

COZA started out as a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) in Ilorin, Kwara State in 1999 with a very small congregation. COZA has grown into a megachurch with over 20,000 members and an ever increasing online fellowship.

Born January 1st, he believes that Christians should be able to influence the society with kingdom principles, and says his Mission is: TO RAISE A TAKEOVER GENERATION.

Pastor Biodun is happily married to Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo, Co-Senior Pastor of COZA and they are blessed with lovely Children.” He mans the headquarters of COZA in Abuja alongside his supportive wife Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo who is popularly called Mummy D.

The Pastor famously flew family, friends and some members of his congregation to Dubai to celebrate his birthday.

The fun-loving Pastor is also known for his impeccable style. Whilst many Pastors choose to stick to formal wear, Pastor Biodun moves seamlessly between slick suits to fresh, modern outfits often with heavy price tags from designers like Gucci, Guiseppe Zanotti and Kenzo.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/meet-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-the-man-accused-of-raping-bukola-dakolo/
The man Fine sha
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by oluplus(m): 8:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:
my own is that it is unacceptable for a man of God to be this worldly inclined! TF is all this designer and sleek dressing about?! He is the one making all the church ladies fall for him. How will the congregation be in the spirit when Pastor is wearing so much swag. Jeez..

Abeg no kill me with laff grin grin
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by MarieSucre(f): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

You know so much about a woman's psychology because you are a woman se? Or maybe you were a woman in your previous life. Some of you men come out and talk like it is only water in your head. She should forcefully stab him so that he will kill her se. You think all rape is by force! You think all women exist outside societal stigma or restraints on how we're perceived. How is it that 119 idiots liked this nonsense. Oma se o. May I never meet your type ever even in a restaurant.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
violating any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

Signature of screwee: ___________________________

Date of birth: __________________________________

Date of conduct:________________________________

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by MarieSucre(f): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
The easiest way to bring a man down is through a woman.
The easiest way to bring a man down is through his own actions. If he was caught stealing fruits at a market, would you have said "the easiest way to bring a man down is through water melon".

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by victorian(f): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
studentofTruth:

You need to establish your timeline right. When was her first encounter with the preacher? How old was she? When did the husband come into the picture; how old was she?

That's what the judge will ask both Pastor and Timi.. If none will not lie.

If they can both say the truth.

You wil realise they both rapists. If they both had sex with her, the same period. Because Timi was also dating her too.

If I were a spirit who is everywhere, I can testify na
But I'm a human being seated in my house right now.
Let the court drill the three of them. If they can just say the truth for once in their lives .
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by victorian(f): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

You will live long!

God bless you!

She's a great manipulator.

But Busola cannot manipulate people like us!

I pity Timi! If only Timi knew whom he married!
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by lilyheaven: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

If you check well well na

Na this girls them rape this guy

I stopped having interest in the story when I read the part that the guy fuckeed her in front if his bonnet on the road.

Dem carry u for motor, off engine say make u come down come open toto for bonnet without gun, u no run. Person fccuk u first time, u still go him house again, him fucck u.....

Do you know what they call rape ?

I mean who does that ?

My dear shut up your dirty mouth.

So if someone makes a statement of fact against another person then immediately the accused becomes guilty in your eyes without trial?

Are you truly happy with your level of intelligence?

Sue the bastard to court and stop this pity party. Why coming to social media to rant ? Truth is that no body on social media will help u if u dont go to court.

All that is happening is just the usual Nigerian way to ease tension we know how to look for gist to keep us away from our struggles of life.

She just exposed her weakness to the world.
She was already crushing on the young man.
She couldn't say no, she kept visiting, though her mind told her she was committing fornication, yet her body was enjoying it. she took in everything, how is that a rape?
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by deepwater(f): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2019
lilyheaven:

She just exposed her weakness to the world.
She was already crushing on the young man.
She couldn't say no, she kept visiting, though her mind told her she was committing fornication, yet her body was enjoying it. she took in everything, how is that a rape?

Hope you have a thick skin

They will come for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by telkevog(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Chei, God don see something! Celebrity pastors.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by lilyheaven: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

Hope you have a thick skin

They will come for you cheesy
grin grin
She is a loser
She too like sex
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by shizzleStar: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

cheesy
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Yes, I'm not objected to her claim, I'm just pained about the level of her stupidity
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Makefav(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo is the senior pastor and founder of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), a church with congregation of several thousands of people, and has several Worship centres in neighbouring states.

COZA started out as a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) in Ilorin, Kwara State in 1999 with a very small congregation. COZA has grown into a megachurch with over 20,000 members and an ever increasing online fellowship.

Born January 1st, he believes that Christians should be able to influence the society with kingdom principles, and says his Mission is: TO RAISE A TAKEOVER GENERATION.

Pastor Biodun is happily married to Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo, Co-Senior Pastor of COZA and they are blessed with lovely Children.” He mans the headquarters of COZA in Abuja alongside his supportive wife Pastor Modele Fatoyinbo who is popularly called Mummy D.

The Pastor famously flew family, friends and some members of his congregation to Dubai to celebrate his birthday.

The fun-loving Pastor is also known for his impeccable style. Whilst many Pastors choose to stick to formal wear, Pastor Biodun moves seamlessly between slick suits to fresh, modern outfits often with heavy price tags from designers like Gucci, Guiseppe Zanotti and Kenzo.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/meet-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-the-man-accused-of-raping-bukola-dakolo/
I'm not arguing whether the pastor rape the lady or not, but where exactly did he rape her, what brought them together, was she looking for deliverance, were they friends before, where and when did it happen, home, hotel, street, or club, where exactly ...,?
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Esales(m): 11:08am On Jun 29, 2019
studentofTruth:

It's a question of how old was she then. If she's 17, it doesn't matter who started it. It's statutory rape!

Did she tell him she was 17yrs?
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by emmylight4u: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Olufela30:
Las Las, we'll hear Timi Dakolo's out with a new song !!!

All these for fame....

Their problem ooo...
..all these na for fame jor...we all know them
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by frankoben(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2019
This guy fresh abeg...u sure say no be Timi wife rape this guy?
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2019
skybird212:
Pastor raped u,agreed... But u kept on going to his Church , went to stay in his house for days .. crusised in his car until he raped you again. Still you continued as Chorister in the same church till u had ur first and second child... You deserve a slap for being stupid Bukky

her tales by moonlight if true cause sounds like a story by a drunkard

shows she is very fooolish and her husband who was fcking all the choir members till she carried the ten liters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Bashoruntolu(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2019
SM wey dey cat, make dem castrate am. we go di*** am
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by ND212: 11:47am On Jun 29, 2019
They meant it for evil but God meant for good, they think that they can stop the work God in coze. Anyone who lie against u will pay with their life.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by tsmat(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2019
ariketalks:

Christ did not live in "abject poverty". Only an 1d1ot will think that. Besides, you mean to tell me there were no rich people in the era of Jesus? How myopic!
So the congregation presently living in "abject poverty" are what? Muslims? Pagans? Savages? Barbarians?
Please don't come here with such emotionally induced replies that lack reasoning. Since you all want to make reference to the Triumphant entry into Jerusalem, then i have no other option but to direct back to whatever bible you read, then point me to where it was stated that exorbitant amounts were paid for the colt. If you are going to quote someone to argue, at least make it make sense. Your pastors should be ashamed of y'all trying so hard to defend their lavish lifestyle when you don't even have an idea of what's written in the bible.
@bolded, better seek forgiveness for this blasphemy. Jesus was contented. Your "men of God" are greedy. Nothing would be different if it happened in recent times.
Go and preach this to your broke church and pastor. I don't need this trash .
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Stricklybidness(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Gulher:
my own is that it is unacceptable for a man of God to be this worldly inclined! TF is all this designer and sleek dressing about?! He is the one making all the church ladies fall for him. How will the congregation be in the spirit when Pastor is wearing so much swag. Jeez..
Same thing I told a friend...meanwhile I'm in abuja and looking for a job...anyone that can help a brother should contact me on 07061221512..
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by cryptomaniac(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
punisha:
Not seeing Regina Daniels and her grandpa Ned or Tonto all over fp, has given me joy but it's short lived seeing that this particular news gracing fp will give children of hate something to masturbate with.

you could have just said ‘fvck with’ :owtf typa mindfvckery is that
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
obiekunie2:

Na man u be brother

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Zainabhamzat20(f): 4:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
hmm I smell lies I doubt if he raped her( busola) she's just jealous that he didn't marry her ,common just compare the pastor to her hubby who do u think is the ladies choice??!
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Chithauri(m): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
bukatyne:

You stand with the truth?

So you think Bisola married with three kids to Timi Dakolo, a man of Timber and Caliber will rubbish her image for fame?

Of course, any photoshop can be beautiful.

Why a lot of sex scandals around him?

Surely no smoke without fire.

no smoke without fire does that mean we condemn him
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Such a beautiful woman, yet this demon still chases skirts, nonscence.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by jhubril(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
The easiest way to bring a man down is through a woman.
Smh! Not just a man but a foolish man
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Amanda4life: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2019
When you see him you go know se i bi. master
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Dis pastor get swag ooo...
Just like one guy said... He's the ladies man

Tall, handsome, rich and what again?
Na ladies go dey rush dis kain pastor sef. D wife is also hot and beautiful.
Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by booksrite001: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2019
dazzlingd:
These men of dogs preach vanity is vanity, that things of the world are worthless, then their followers submit to them and give them their own portion of their vanity.They are just con men.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / The Middle Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.