Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,233 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (108952 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo by Meti99(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
obiekunie2:
descendants of potiphar's wife all over the place looking for great men to devour - if you know you know!

funny thing is they are always very ugly facially but have a body shape that even angels will find it hard to resist.

we all know she was fukn the pastor and she felt rejected whn pastor told her its time to move on by making her marry the dumb choir master.

she felt rejected and pained and angry - we all know how it is with the fury of a woman scorned. they will come at you like a wounded cobra.

we know their trade mark signature to pull you down - they always scream RAPE! OR ABUSED - DESPITE THE FACT THEY HAVE SLEPT WITH YOU SEVERALLY!

MODIFIED: FOR THE F00LS MENTIONING ME AND INSULTING ME - THIS SHOWS LOADS OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WOMEN AND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

A WOMAN FORCEFULLY RAPED WILL STAB HER RAPIST TO DEATH AT ANY SLIGHTEST CHANCE TALK LESS OF STILL EFFING HIM AND TAKING HIS CREST SOFT DRINK RIGHT AFTER THE DEED IS DONE!

AND THEN WENT FOR A SECOND AND THIRD AND FOURTH EXPERIENCE [IF ONLY SHE WILL ADMIT HOW MANY TIMES SHE HAD IT WITH THE PASTOR].

LOOK AT THAT PASTOR FOR FUKS SAKE AND TELL YOURSELVES THE TRUTH! HE DOESN'T NEED TO FORCE HIMSELF ON ANY WOMAN! THEY ARE THE ONES FALLING OVER HIM - I CAN BET YOU THAT 50% OF WOMEN ATTENDING THAT CHURCH WANTS A PIECE OF HIM, HIS CASH AND HIS FLAMBOYANT LIFE STYLE! AND YOU KNOW WHAT WOMEN DOES WHEN THEY FAIL IN THEIR QUEST - THEY TRY TO DESTROY YOU!

I HAVE SEEN IT - I KNOW IT AND I DEVISED A WAY TO HANDLE IT! YOU MUST SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE FORM FOR ME WITH HIGH COURT STAMP AND FILL A LEGAL CONSENT FORM AS ATTACHED IN THIS POST. THE PASTOR SHOULD LEARN FROM ME!

FOR THOSE CALLING ME BRAINWASHED MEMBER -HA! HA! FIRST AM NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN ANY F-KN GOD TO BE WORSHIPED. BUT FACT IS I KNOW THE BIBLE AND QURAN MORE THAN LOADS OF YOU HYPOCRITES!

PASTOR! PASTOR! IF YOU DEFEAT THEM ON THIS GANG-UP, PLS ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY OBEY YOUR RULES AND SIGN FULL CONSENT FORM!

CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

This certifies that, I, ____________________________ the undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the "screwee" about to enjoy intimate intercourse with _________________________ (hereafter referred to as the "screwer".

I am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances.
The aforementioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk, I'm entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as much as he does.
In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction, which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to further participate as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should I fall pregnant, contract a intimate disease or feel that he is
violating any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.
Signed Unclad before jumping into bed at ____________ on this _________ day of the______________ Month in the year 20.....

Signature of screwee: ___________________________

Date of birth: __________________________________

Date of conduct:________________________________

You are a screwer, walahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.