Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95761 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you alone made sense from this whole gibberish. I av seen similar cases....even if you talk ,,nobody go believe ,,them go even blame you join...seeing situations of rape victims,blame for being raped, severally..even one happened under my nose . elder cousins'(woman) fiancée(man) sexually molesting fiacees' junior cousin(girl)...na the small girl still collect blame...just to cover the whole mezz...you know what .,,till today she still feel pains....
how will you feel when a lady you know accused you of rape even though you didn't do it?.

What if she's lying against the man? Just look at neymar case for example

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Let's watch out. After all the Otobo saga, I don't trust these people anymore.
Deepfeel:

The question is can she prove the rape allegations with evidence?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by TemmyT002(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mehn see how the letter was well worded.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nancy1986: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Only God knows
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kenturkey048(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Southernminorit:
how will you feel when a lady you know accused you of rape even though you didn't do it?.

What if she's lying against the man? Just look at neymar case for example
make we leave neymar Boss,,make I burst your brain small...do you know within that age ,,she can never know she is raped...she lags the will to resist..but its been done without her consent ..see my friend keep telling me she was deflowered by her cousins' fiancée..she explains everything in well detailed form.but the cosin has choose for reasons best known to her not to believe the poor girl...thats just the sole reason rape victims keep to themselves...........
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kenturkey048(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Otobo's own wasnt a rape accusation ....OTOBO is a Canadian base prostitute who claimed apostle sulaiman and her had sex....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordAdam16:
Classic boilerplate statement!

Presumption of innocence is an international human right.

As such whether you believe Busola or have ill will against clergy men (or Biodun in particular), either push for this to be taken up criminally or keep your opinions and postulation to yourself.

Biodun is either a rapist or Busola knowingly tried to destroy his life. There is no middle ground. This is a potential crime with real victims. Remember that before you pass hurried judgement whether for or against Biodun.

I feel the need to point this out because of the fanfare this story has received.

-Lord

my instinct tells me that this punk ass fvker is guilty...

For Timi to be on the man case for some time now

and other women coming out

the chance that he is guilty us HIGH

Men like him are disgusting elements who abuse their power to molest girls and do other things

After an incident that almost got my sister raped many many years ago, I Know how these things work,

I Know you very well, and I knows the position you have taken in your mind already *smiles*

We need to nail all these men who take advantage of women
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenturkey048:
make we leave neymar Boss,,make I burst your brain small...do you know within that age ,,she can never know she is raped...she lags the will to resist..but its been done without her consent ..see my friend keep telling me she was deflowered by her cousins' fiancée..she explains everything in well detailed form.but the cosin just choose to not believe the poor girl...thats just the sole reason rape victims keep to themselves...........

when these things happen to close relations, then they will understand

For sure this fvcker is guilty, and he keeps getting into hot water

fvckin "man of God" my black arse
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you alone made sense from this whole gibberish. I av seen similar cases....even if you talk ,,nobody go believe ,,them go even blame you join...seeing situations of rape victims,blame for being raped, severally..even one happened under my nose . elder cousins'(woman) fiancée(man) sexually molesting fiacees' junior cousin(girl)...na the small girl still collect blame...just to cover the whole mezz...you know what .,,till today she still feel pains....

you have said it all

I saw cases like these happen again and again in NiggerArea
that is why victims are often suffering in silence

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by studentofTruth: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
wirinet:

You think Timi and wife are illiterate and don't know the legal implications of the accusation? I think they have planned to bring the pastor down. If the pastor ever go to court, it is finished for him. They would open cans of worm enough to fill a bucket. I am sure they have assembled other abused girls who are prepared to testify against the pastor.
If pastor Fatoyinbo is wise, he better just rake on social media and quietly hide in his church while continuing to collect tithes from his sheep.

We're saying the same thing. If the lady was 17 then, and any sexual encounter can be established, the man is gone. It doesn't matter whether she's the one that made the man to sleep with her.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Deepfeel(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The way this lady narrated the story is so bad if actually that man raped her in that manner, she said the man came to their house early in the morning knocked on the door she came to open the door and without saying anything to her he just pushed her to the floor removed his belt brought out his d*ck and forcefully had sex with her then left her their came back with a bottle of soft drink forced her to drink it, told her she should be happy that a pastor disvirgined her her story sounds too rough to me, she was a choir member in that man's church only 17 yrs I believe if that man wanted to have sex with her he could have manipulated her first not just forcing himself on her like that without a word, the story sounds too rough

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

my instinct tells me that this punk ass fvker is guilty...

For Timi to be on the man case for some time now

and other women coming out

the chance that he is guilty us HIGH

Men like him are disgusting elements who abuse their power to molest girls and do other things

After an incident that almost got my sister raped many many years ago, I Know how these things work,

I Know you very well, and I knows the position you have taken in your mind already *smiles*

We need to nail all these men who take advantage of women

I have not taken any decision concerning him. Not like I give two f*cks really.

I think instances of two underage kids raped made their way to the front page this week alone. No one is talking about starting a gofundme page to ensure the culprits rot in jail as rape carries a life sentence in Nigeria.

But he-said-she-said about a celeb and everyone is forming solidarity. It's disgusting.

Take this guy to court and do the needful. No, they'd rather fume on social media for SJW cred.

Tyson got convicted of rape in 1992. Did the time, came out, registered as a sex offender, broke revenue records for boxing, married twice, and is still an active socialite to this day.

Prison is called a correctional facility for a reason. Your instinct is not a substitute for due process. Prosecute and convict with evidence, that's how you enact change; not shame without evidence and forget.

-Lord

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Bamz(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Even if he is guilty which I think he is, with money he's gonna fight the rape victim and go Scot free undecided. People need to be careful of the lives they lives, past lives/mistakes can hunt.

I hope you don't think he's guilty yet wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by CoolVoice(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
With his response and the number times he uses the word "church" it's clear he's trying to use the ever old scam of religion sentiment to cover his dealings so that the gullible religion zombies will follow him in the name of the church.

No sir.. the rape allegations are not intended for the church of God... It is against you as an individual. All you need to do is defend yourself and don't bring the church into it.

Werey somebody...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by gwmlogistic: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.
I believe the girl a 100%, they got intimate but u cannot have consensual sex with someone at that age, I believe she brought out his cucumber and even sucked but man thats statutory rape if she is under 18.
I grew up in Ilorin same time with this girls, ask anybody that could have been around and they will tell u how this babes threw themselves at this guy.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
WINDSOW:
Just shut the fuc,k up. My G. Friend is a JW n we bang well. So don't come here n preach Holiness. U should speak for yourself. Sex escapades is personal. Mind you am not a JW n I know she can't marry me cos she said JW are not allowed to marry non JW.

What I spoke about was organisational arrangements that prevent an abuse of "power" and never did I even say all Witnesses were righteous. That is impossible. You are deviating

In Apostle Paul's letter to the Corinthians, he complained about a certain brother who was committing adultery with his father's wife (Read 1 Corinthians Chapter 5). We do have wayward ones and that is why punishments are meted out, including disfellowshipping, which many non members grumble bitterly about. The body of elders can only punish when there's enough evidence (2 or 3 witnesses) and only when a report is made.

In the year I became a witness, many elders lost their privilege of service for refusing to desist from a pyramid scheme that was prevalent all over the country then(2001-2003). Warning had come from the Governing Body that all members should wash their hands clean from them but some refused to heed and the big axe fell. There were no sacred cows. The father of a sister I was dating then who was an elder also lost his privilege of service.

About last year, an elder gave a talk. After the talk, we had our watchtower study. At the end of that watchtower study, the same elder came to the platform to apologies that he made an error in a statistic he made and said he was sorry. It is essential to us that whatever information is given, whether religious or secular is accurate. If discovered inaccurate, it has to be corrected within reasonable time.

That is why I am alarmed when I see these pastors act as demi-gods. It leaves me seething

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

I have not taken any decision concerning him. Not like I give two f*cks really.

I think instances of two underage kids raped made their way to the front page this week alone. No one is talking about starting a gofundme page to ensure the culprits rot in jail as rape carries a life sentence in Nigeria.

But he-said-she-said about a celeb and everyone is forming solidarity. It's disgusting.

Take this guy to court and do the needful. No, they'd rather fume on social media for SJW cred.

Tyson got convicted of rape in 1992. Did the time, came out, registered as a sex offender, broke revenue records for boxing, married twice, and is still an active socialite to this day.

Prison is called a correctional facility for a reason. Your instinct is not a substitute for due process. Prosecute and convict with evidence, that's how you enact change; not shame without evidence and forget.

-Lord

okay

I hear you

But I feel other cases should be taken up too.

this one being taken up is because she is popular
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Truefaith: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetrueChristianfaith.com
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Divay22(f): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lonelydora
What do you have to say?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Uzee24: 9:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
tiwiex:

There are many pastors. Why tarnish this particular pastor? She picked him randomly?

Same thing that would have made her pick anyother Pastor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by InvertedHammer: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
/
First thing first:

1). Did you have sex with her?

2) If Yes, was she above 18?

3) If Yes, was it consensual.

As a "self-annointed" pastor, if answer to Question 1 is a Yes, then it is over.

If answer to Question 2 or 3 is a No, get ready. Let's tie him and burn him at a stake.

/
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ebenholer(m): 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.
The word rape can ever be a rare word in Nigeria cos most of Nigeria girls and women are honestly sexually addicted but will not actually be straightforward so that their intention will not be made known.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by PDPGuy: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
babeosisi:
Maybe the members are willingly sowing their wives as seed because I can't understand why he still has members
shocked shocked I hope that’s not the case
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by lonelydora: 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Divay22:
Lonelydora
What do you have to say?

Wait for the outcome of the court
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Profkenny1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
First thing first:

2) If Yes, was she above 18?

/

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

okay

I hear you

But I feel other cases should be taken up too.

this one being taken up is because she is popular

What annoys me more is that they have the resources to take him to court and make an example of him. Then if Biodun tries the typical scare tactics, then they can enlist public support. But they wouldn't do that for whatever reasons.

Apparently the only way she can get closure is to make an accusation via the media rather than prosecute him which by the way would still make its way to the media. All of this isn't of help to the rape victims who do not have same resources and personal recognition that Busola has; because they look at the dismissals and rebuttals and think that's what they'd have to deal with if they come forward.

Using the legal system is how you build institutions that the rich can use and the poor can credibly run to for protection. Would she have been able to accuse a confraternity don of rape on media? How about our extremely influential high rollers in business and politics? Is it that there's no predator amongst those old farts? Or is it because there is a potent skepticism (and rightly so) of clergy men on social media?

They wouldn't because they know it'd be life and death, living well off or dying in penury. At that point, they'd heal in quiet because there's no proof. Now you have an opportunity to go against someone who is a lot more vulnerable, and you're choosing to have a back and forth on the gram without evidence.

Emotion is not my thing, so I'm being fully logical here. Biodun would likely escape this, even if he's guilty; and Dakolo and his family will face retribution. Then all these solidarity and gut-punches would mean nothing because she didn't seek legal protection. Na here we dey Apostle buy new private jet after his scandal with Otobo, Okeke, and co.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Divay22(f): 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
lonelydora:

Wait for the outcome of the court
Hmmm
grin grin grin ;DOkay
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 9:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

What annoys me more is that they have the resources to take him to court and make an example of him. Then if Biodun tries the typical scare tactics, then they can enlist public support. But they wouldn't do that for whatever reasons.

Apparently the only way she can get closure is to make an accusation via the media rather than prosecute him which by the way would still make its way to the media. All of this isn't of help to the rape victims who do not have same resources and personal recognition that Busola has; because they look at the dismissals and rebuttals and think that's what they'd have to deal with if they come forward.

Using the legal system is how you build institutions that the rich can use and the poor can credibly run to for protection. Would she have been able to accuse a confraternity don of rape on media? How about our extremely influential high rollers in business and politics? Is it that there's no predator amongst those old farts? Or is it because there is a potent skepticism (and rightly so) of clergy men on social media?

They wouldn't because they know it'd be life and death, living well off or dying in penury. At that point, they'd heal in quiet because there's no proof. Now you have an opportunity to go against someone who is a lot more vulnerable, and you're choosing to have a back and forth on the gram without evidence.

Emotion is not my thing, so I'm being fully logical here. Biodun would likely escape this, even if he's guilty; and Dakolo and his family will face retribution. Then all these solidarity and gut-punches would mean nothing because she didn't seek legal protection. Na here we dey Apostle buy new private jet after his scandal with Otobo, Okeke, and co.

-Lord

it's a shameful, misogynist society, so most likely the guy will escape

But as for facing retribution
I don't think so.

You are tilting to one side tho
I can see the undertones in your comment

But it's fine
make we siddon look.

We should educate the populace tho about these things
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Profkenny1:

The age of consent in Nigeria is 11
just imagine
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by IamCharles123: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
famzynet:

She may still be angry that the pastor never married her,she may want to trend. She may be the devil who wants to paint the church black.
Story
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

it's a shameful, misogynist society, so most likely the guy will escape

But as for facing retribution
I don't think so.

You are tilting to one side tho
I can see the undertones in your comment

But it's fine
make we siddon look.

We should educate the populace tho about these things

You have no idea. It happens everywhere; and in a heavily conservative society like ours, even more so.

Don't care for the undertones you "see." As I said, I don't care about this story one bit. I'm agnostic and I'm all for due process.

-Lord
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Princeofasia: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
hammerF1:
Pasta, jsut tell them u did it and u are sorry.

That is all that people want to hear.

U will come out better 4 it.

We all pussy lovers but we love it better wen she begs us to fucck her, even harder and faster and we shakara for her like we got biola also wanting it.
shut up. the bitch is a hoe. yes he bleeped the hell out of her smelling pussy and dumped her. but no he never raped her. yes again the hoe was bleeped and used like a LovePeddler that she is. that is where it emds

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.