Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (95764 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by IamCharles123: 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
Oga name the more than three women that accused him. Timi''s wife is a liar. How can someone rape you in your father's house when your siblings are around. Then left came back and gave you crest to drink. You couldn't even shout or scream or even run to your siblings room. Then you later stayed in the church for years as a choir mistress and your family who knew allowed you.
then you fvked the choir master and got pregnant. The church has to dismiss you. Then you come up with this
Be narrating a story u didn't witness, there's no need exchanging words with you, too you guys a pastor can do no wrong.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Emanodimo(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Can Busola claim that the MOG deflowered her?

Can she further claim that all she did consciously is within the confinement of being a member alone?

Can she claim there is no plan to seduce the MOG?

What was her problem-seeking solution that got her that closeness to the point she claim to be raped by the same MOG?

For me, there's no need for video to recall the past?... Once she can answer such questions... We can discover the fact of her claims.

For now, she got served only to discovered it is a man of God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
LordAdam16:

You have no idea. It happens everywhere; and in a heavily conservative society like ours, even more so.

Don't care for the undertones you "see." As I said, I don't care about this story one bit. I'm agnostic and I'm all for due process.

-Lord

maybe you are the one that has no idea cheesy

who knows?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by zoedew: 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nowhere in his response is Jesus the owner of The Church given a mention! He closes the response with”I celebrate you”! For obvious reasons who he celebrates is not Jesus but the church membership!! Quite indicative of a false preacher who thrives on feeding the ego of the membership whose ears itch bad enough that they heap up teachers who will teach what they want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Starhearts: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

In no time soon, we'll all know the truth behind this drama.

I swear u need mental therapy
Wetin dey sweet ur belle
See d way a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Ur village pple have succeeded in getting ur hotline
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Starhearts: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
After the false rape accusation one frustrated Nigerian feminist actress called Dorcas Shola-Fapson laid against an innocent uber driver and also the way a Brazilian footballer Neymar Jnr was wrongly accused.

I can't just help but to say that only a foolish and dimwitted fellow will believe rape accusation and condemn the accused without any evidence or hearing the full sides of the story.

Instead of Fatoyinbo(Egede Man) to say am sorry?
He is foaming in the mouth
God is wonderful
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Starhearts: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Him too like free TOTO
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LordAdam16: 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ugosample:

maybe you are the one that has no idea cheesy

who knows?

Really?!

How often have you heard a random person say "Do you know who I am?"

You think that's just a sentiment exclusive to the hoi polloi? Have you read about the Clinton body count? When you occupy a position of power, you form networks with others also in position of power, and it becomes irresistible to use the bespoke connection for nefarious gains.

In a country like ours without strong institutions, there are far fewer restrictions to exercise that power, whether directly or indirectly. And the clergy and most spheres of influence are all Old Boy's Clubs.

-Lord
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by akdjr(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Seeking the truth through court or Bible is alien to Africa culture. Let both of them swear in a shrine and see what happen within seven days.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
studentofTruth:

The issue wasn't whether she enjoyed herself with the man then. (She may have even initiated it herself). The real question (and that's what will nail the man) is how old was she when they started enjoying themselves. If truly she's 17 years when it all started, then it's a case of statutory rape, and that's what the lady is banking on.
It depends on the age of consent oh...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by enemyofprogress: 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Which evidence will Timi Dakolo's wife tender In court now? Where is the pant or any other evidence? Except she can describe the exact size of the pastor's rod of Moses
and the black spots on top of the cap of his prick and how the prick bend small to the left
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by bukanate: 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
There is Godooooo
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:57am On Jun 29, 2019
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.
According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine
Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.
Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.
Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by melaninpop: 2:27am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:

This simply means that majority of Nigerians are foolish and dimwitted and I agree with you. It is an allegation, yet everyone don de hawk am like gala. Our everyday problems in this country, we cannot hawk till we find a solution. Naija sha......
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ireke(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2019
ariketalks:

As if people needed any extra proof.

Hehehehe..... he is preparing grounds to justify the myriads of women that will come out to testify.

I'm not supporting anyone o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by sharpwriter(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.
According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine
Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.
Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.
Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral

Lol... You're a good fiction writer!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Mayflowa(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2019
OTayobami:
Enough of this coza _shiit_ kilode gan na?!
Una no dey see something dey komot face
Next one na coza- timi dakolo's wife is on her way to the market....
Another one go be coza- commercial vehicle splashed mud water on Timi dakolo's wife body...
Another one go be coza- see drive of commercial vehicle that splashed mud water on Timi dakolo's wife body...
Ogini kwa nu?!

Wait is this not an issue snootiest discuss. We are talking about rape! Why do Nigerians get tired of issues easily?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2019
Ugosample:

just imagine
It is 18 years under the child rights act of 2003.
Section 31 to be precise.
The claim that it is 11 was with the sexual offences bill.
Mind you Nigeria has conflicting laws one of which is the penal and criminal code that applies to different regions not all states have implemented the child rights act which is why some paedophiles happily marry children.
Pathethic
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2019
The issue here is pastors having sex with people they are not married to. Adultery, be it rape or with world class prostitutes like you mentioned.
Kenturkey048:
Otobo's own wasnt a rape accusation ....OTOBO is a Canadian base prostitute who claimed apostle sulaiman and her had sex....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kenturkey048(m): 7:05am On Jun 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The issue here is pastors having sex with people they are not married to. Adultery, be it rape or with world class prostitutes like you mentioned.
yea you are right ..pastors having sex with persons they are not married to....the difference between both is one was consensual..why the other was cajoled ...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by wirinet(m): 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Kenturkey048:
yea you are right ..pastors having sex with persons they are not married to....the difference between both is one was consensual..why the other was cajoled ...
Do you consider sextet with a minor consensual?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kenturkey048(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2019
wirinet:

Do you consider sextet with a minor consensual?
my statement was double edged.consensual=otobo Cajoled=dakolo's wife.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kate06(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2019
StrikeBack:
what is your take on this issue?
You think we are all gullible like you.

No,you are all gullible to have believed this petty allegation from Busola.

Tho,I like her hubby but I never knew the devil himself could use him and his wife to mastermind the downfall of a man of God(their pastor for that matter).

Just watch what happens to them at last...there I'd something behind the scene people don't know about this that's what I know,its nothing about rape period!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by naijaboy756: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Kate06:

No,you are all gullible to have believed this petty allegation from Busola.

Tho,I like her hubby but I never knew the devil himself could use him and his wife to mastermind the downfall of a man of God(their pastor for that matter).

Just watch what happens to them at last...there I'd something behind the scene people don't know about this that's what I know,its nothing about rape period!
You sound confident
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dyydxx: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

Oga I'm not a legal practitioner and I don't give a rat arse about public opinion. Mob mentality does not solve the problem. It creates more.

The problem is that persons (often men) in positions of power exploit their status to coerce those beneath them to engage in a sexual act or quid pro quo and then use their influence to avoid accountability. To solve that problem effectively, there has to be deterrent. That deterrent is jail time and accompanied ostracization in society.

Now you could argue that the #metoo jungle-style social justice is also a deterrent. But it isn't effective. All it's done is split people into two camps: those who believe women and those who stay on the side of the law. The consequence is the backlash that women have received from the workplace to larger society.

The whole Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey; yank everything else but don't send him to jail rubs me the wrong way. Nassar will never see the outside of a prison cell ever again. That's justice. If a crime isn't worth sending to a person to jail for; then how can you possibly convince me that it's worth tarnishing their reputation, taking their livelihoods, and just straight up sh*tting on their lives for.

Nobody ever says, when you can't prove a murder; go to the court of public opinion to air your allegation and let everyone rip the accused of being guilty without due process. This is only applicable to sexual assault. Even Rwandan rape victims needed court adjudication to hound perpetrators. And most of those were open-and-shut cases. We're not in a war situation, and we're engaging in mob action! Why?

If you have no proof or otherwise can't file a case; go see a psychiatrist for closure. As a society we let poor people who can't pay for hospital card die at a hospital A&E department; but somehow we want to prove our morality by lynching people without evidence all in the name of social justice or court of public opinion.

-Lord

Totally disagree with you. You should warn others through the court of public opinion if you can't get solid evidence to prove your case in the court. Your thinking excuses serial rapists and murderers. That's how fine boy ted bundy got away with his crimes till he was caught. Sorry, that she should only confine herself to a psychiatrist is claptrap. Makes no sense at all. She owns her story, can tell it anytime and is at liberty to heal from the process. The only issue is if it is true or not. If Fatoyinbo feels he's being defame, he should then seek redress in a competent court
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by expressglory: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Busola LIED.They raped you and your aunty is upstairs? You were raped on a seat...HABA? And you did not struggle? If you get to court,you will be jailed!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ugosample(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2019
LordAdam16:

Really?!

How often have you heard a random person say "Do you know who I am?"

You think that's just a sentiment exclusive to the hoi polloi? Have you read about the Clinton body count? When you occupy a position of power, you form networks with others also in position of power, and it becomes irresistible to use the bespoke connection for nefarious gains.

In a country like ours without strong institutions, there are far fewer restrictions to exercise that power, whether directly or indirectly. And the clergy and most spheres of influence are all Old Boy's Clubs.

-Lord

Clinton body count
who does not know?

Bill Clinton name is forever soiled with that so many cases that hung on his neck, especially Monica, no matter how people want to look at it...

that also played a factor, in addition to other things that made the wife lose her bid for president.

no matter who you are, once your name is soiled, it is soiled, end of story.
All these talk of "retribution" won't change anything

But in a fvcked up, useless failed society like NiggerArea, all you need to be, is a "BIG MAN"
No value for anything else

So yes, this punk will most likely escape
But his name is soiled forever
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Realbelieveer(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2019
She has to go to jail.. Why now? What do they take us for She's mad.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Realbelieveer(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Emanodimo:
Can Busola claim that the MOG deflowered her?

Can she further claim that all she did consciously is within the confinement of being a member alone?

Can she claim there is no plan to seduce the MOG?

What was her problem-seeking solution that got her that closeness to the point she claim to be raped by the same MOG?

For me, there's no need for video to recall the past?... Once she can answer such questions... We can discover the fact of her claims.

For now, she got served only to discovered it is a man of God.

I like this. I am not siding anybody but wtf. See how people dey support her. Even the one wey no sabi her. Another way round I am seeing it as a false alarm. Nobody to believe. What do she want him to do after revealing such without evidence. Stupid people
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OBTMOS(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
the pastor is already expecting more allegations, that is to say, he knows what he have been doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.