Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle (21814 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Kunfu(m): 8:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice one i love this.
Lets see the ending
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Reffone: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Really
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nokatakata: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
What rubbish gofundme is that scammer talking about. Timi didn't know he will be needing money for lawyer when his wife came out to make allegations? Case never start you don dey yarn gofundme nonsense. What will now happen if the court slams them with heavy fine?

5 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by folasky: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Southernminorit:
Silent war against the church
Brain dead
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Benekruku(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
IamD18:
GOFUNDME?

So this was their plan all long?

I knew it!
[/s]
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
nokatakata:
What rubbish gofundme is that scammer talking about. Timi didn't know he will be needing money for lawyer when his wife came out to make allegations? Case never start you don dey yarn gofundme nonsense. What will now happen if the court slams them with heavy fine?

they will retire to the village

once that man brings SANs along and they dont have any evidence

de go sell property pay damages

Nigeria is not america, if you want to press rape charges against a top person come with good evidence, not interviews

4 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Benekruku(m): 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
nokatakata:
[/s]
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Benekruku(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

they will retire to the village

once that man brings SANs along and they dont have any evidence

de go sell property pay damages

Nigeria is not america, if you want to press rape charges against a top person come with good evidence, not interviews

Their are evidences. People are coming out and ready to testify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by kitaatita: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'll contribute.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Altern8(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Legal battles like this are not cheap. Better to be prepared.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Their are evidences. People are coming out and ready to testify.

if na testimony

Nigerian court cases for dey follow who get witnesses pass

3 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by lordsterlin(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
GOFUNDME?

I knew it!

Their intention is to milk Nigerians.

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by salford1: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Great idea. See money roll in from around the world.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sighs

What a shame!

I didn't know it was this bad for them. Sighs

Timi is indeed broke!

Oya Timi and wife loyalists start sending money to his Gofundme account.

So he can rise again.. At least Una go get share! It's by percentage. Then Una should pray and fast, his wife wins.. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
nullboss:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings.

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed here. Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..

you dey mind them

their hands are not clean

when i heard the story at first i was okay, this man has come again oh , after the Ese scandal

but when this background story came up

i knew that there is more to this story than meets their eye

timi got beef with the man no be today

they were fxcking that gal at the same time

and he carried the load

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by VBCampaign: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
kitaatita:
I'll contribute.

Thank you
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by salford1: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Southernminorit:
Silent war against the church..

..she was raped and kept quiet, she was raped and didn't complain for the past 15 years, she was raped and still attended his church.

It's obvious she's lying, either she has been paid by Muslim or her personal gain.

..no amount of insult can bring the body of Christ down.

.. if you have evidence present it in court not ranting on social media, the law don't care about sentiments
Which church?. Definitly not my church or the one my family members attend.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by MikeBetty(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
VBCampaign:
Gospel writer and social media enthusiast, Deji Yesufu, has joined the campaign to support Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, against the legal threat that Biodun Fatoyinbo has instituted against them.

Deji asks Timi and his team to put forward a GOFUNDME account to raise money for the project.
This Is The Last Bus stop Of The Whole Bruhaha. She Claimed She Was Raped Since When She Was 17/18 Without Bringing Up The Matter Since Then. She Should Know That If She Produces A Video Or Audio Clip To That Respect, It Will Be Deemed She Went There To Blackmail The Pastor. Police Base Investigation To Proof Rape Basically On Physical Exhibits/evidences. As It Is Now, It Is Difficult To Prove This Rape Case. Ladies Claim Rape When They Want To Demand For Money From Men On Previous Mutual Sex They Had Or They Will Blackmail You. Why Did It Take Her Too Long To Come Up With This Case?

5 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by WHITELIGHTER: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hahaha hahaha, this has been the idea.... Nonsense and Buhari...
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by salford1: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:
Sighs

What a shame!

Timi is indeed broke!

So he can rise again.. At least Una go get share! It's by percentage. Then Una should pray and fast, his wife wins.. Lol
Is it ya money grin

4 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Benekruku(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Southernminorit:
Silent war against the church..

..she was raped and kept quiet, she was raped and didn't complain for the past 15 years, she was raped and still attended his church.

It's obvious she's lying, either she has been paid by Muslim or her personal gain.

..no amount of insult can bring the body of Christ down.

.. if you have evidence present it in court not ranting on social media, the law don't care about sentiments

nullboss:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings.

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral

victorian:
Sighs

What a shame!

Timi is indeed broke!

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Benekruku(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
MikeBetty:
This Is The Kast Bus stop Of The Whole Bruhaha. She Claimed She Was Raped Since When She Was 17/18 Without Bringing Up The Matter Since Then. She Should Know Tha If She Produces A Video Or Audio Clip In That Respect, She
[/s]
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
salford1:

Is it ya money grin

It's not but dirty details are popping up about Timi wife online .

Someone said Timi and the pastor were both fucvking Busola at that time, and Busola got pregnant, the pastor had to force Timi to marry Busola even though Timi denied he's responsible.

Stories is now opening up with twists here and there.

A supposedly innocent 17 years old girl my foot!

Trust some of these teenage girls version of rape at your own peril.

Timi fall hand sha!

6 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
nullboss:

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
I don't support rape. but someone is thinking right here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

You cancel from now til tomorrow, more dirty stories about Busola is trendy online.

Phew! What a day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Benekruku(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
victorian:

You cancel from now til tomorrow, more dirty stories about Busola is trendy online.

Phew! What a day!
[/s]

Which of the airline. No be same Twitter wey I dey.

No dey lie abeg

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by King44(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ole in everybody, gofundme well money miss road people go fund am, me sef I need a go fund me o I get pimples and the cost of medication is $50,000 pere may God reward as u go fund me she make I send my account ni? some Nigs are fools especially that one that destroyed her perf and watch on top another man business, matter that has no bases yet, no witness nor evidence, kindly go fund me
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by MuttleyLaff: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
VBCampaign:
Gospel writer and social media enthusiast, Deji Yesufu, has joined the campaign to support Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, against the legal threat that Biodun Fatoyinbo has instituted against them.

Deji asks Timi and his team to put forward a GOFUNDME account to raise money for the project.

IamD18:
Arh! GOFUNDME?
So soon? No wonder!
I knew it!

nullboss:

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you, left the house, came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine?
There are many loopholes in this story.

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that?.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.

Uncleodi:
That guy man pastor will surely loose this case.

Every one cannot be accusing you of the same crime and you still claim to be innocent! Mbanu!!!

To the extent of using church payers monies and tithes to fund a dead on arrival litigation.

This is really funny though.

How I wish that a female judge who is a core feminist will handle this case so that the randy pastor will be taught some real life lessons.

What is this one above me saying ������ Good riddance to bad rubbish

Pastor Biodun right now

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9728269_img20190628182821_jpeg81b9ba20c3409c603812d82099eb2d89

"3Do you not know that we are to judge angels? How much more, then, matters pertaining to this life!
4So if you have such cases, why do you lay them before those who have no standing in the church?
5I say this to your shame. Can it be that there is no one among you wise enough to settle a dispute between the brothers,
6but brother goes to law against brother, and that before unbelievers?
7To have lawsuits at all with one another is already a defeat for you. Why not rather suffer wrong? Why not rather be defrauded?
"
- 1 Corinthians 6:3-7

VBCampaign, can you now see from hearing Busola's narration, that this guy is a sexual predator indeed like I said he is. He actually groomed this poor lady, who then was barely 18 when he had carnal knowledge of her. "Oloshi oloriburuku ika ati agbaya"

Why isnt Femi Falana SAN, representing Timi & Busola Dakolo, pro bono, instead of this poxy yet seemingly laudable and good intentions Gofundme you're asking Timi to set up, erhn VBCampaign?

Nigeria, with more than 80 million christians/believers belonging to churches of various denominations, has the largest Christian population more than any other country in the whole of Africa, yet we cant find just one christian/believer to step forward and step up, to represent Timi & Busola Dakolo, pro bono, instead it's Gofundme. SMH. What a tragedy and travesty.

1 Corinthians 6:7b above, is to that despicable and ghastly wolf in sheep clothing fake arse moG. If he thinks and believes he is being lied against, why cant he rather suffer wrong, why cant he endure the wrong instead of running to the courts because he knows he has people's tithe to fall back on and bankroll the lawsuit with, hmm?

Be your spiritual father kọ, be your spiritual father ni. Nonsense and ingredients. Mtcheew.

"Ẹtẹ lo ma gbẹhin bọbọ yi, iwọ ma wo" loosely translated means, "las, las, na disgrace this bobo go chop belleful. You just mark my words"

There is no smoke without fire. No wonder Timi was codedly sending out subliminal messages about this man being dishonest and unreliable. He apparently "firsthand" knew something, this Timi guy.

PS:I've just found out that the Human Rights activist Segalink & Co are taking up the case for one Naira. My faith in Nigeria's christians/believers humanity is restored
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by King44(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

It's not but dirty details are popping up about Timi wife online .

Someone said Timi and the pastor were both fucvking Busola at that time, and Busola got pregnant, the pastor had to force Timi to marry Busola even though Timi denied he's responsible.

Stories is now opening up with twists here and there.

A supposedly innocent 17 years old girl my foot!

Trust some of these teenage girls version of rape at your own peril.

Timi fall hand sha!

this busola story u one can't bank on it a 100 percent, I will keep saying what if it was a mutual relationship went wrong

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by udemzyudex(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uncleodi:
That guy man pastor will surely loose this case.

Every one cannot be accusing you of the same crime and you still claim to be innocent! Mbanu!!!

To the extent of using church payers monies and tithes to fund a dead on arrival litigation.

This is really funny though.

How I wish that a female judge who is a core feminist will handle this case so that the randy pastor will be taught some real life lessons.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Pastor Biodun right now

Well this is your own personal opinion, the court of law will do the rest.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Which of the airline. No be same Twitter wey I dey.

No dey lie abeg

Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Annoying Naija Celebs / Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) / Check Out The Wedding Invitation Card Of Mother Of 3, Ibinabo Fiberesima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.