Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle (21816 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nullboss: 12:32am On Jun 29, 2019
SocialJustice:
Stop telling lies and rewriting the story. Your he goat pastor is going to jail. More girls have come out to share their rape stories. I heard Pastors are currently in church, binding and casting. You will all fail.
I'm not even a religious person you dimwit. I'm just using my mental horizons and been objective here. By don't allowing my emotions overide my thinking. And I imply you to do the same
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by decasey(m): 12:40am On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you, left the house, came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine?
There are many loopholes in this story.

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that?.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral
Hmmm na WA ooo, am just seeing dis post now, so Timi was even a member of the church n he knows d past.

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by mastermaestro(m): 1:17am On Jun 29, 2019
tehilah92:
I watched the video just now, she said her sister was at home, hmm, how come she didn't atleast fight and scream for her sister to come out, hmm, how come at six am, your gate was already open or u don't lock your gate before sleeping, she said blood came out, how come your sister didn't notice you were raped and u sat there and waited for him to go ND bring crest for u, my sister I can not come and kill myself for u and abiodun, only God and your conscience know the truth
Oga abiodun and madam dakolo weldone

Forensic expert, I salute your analysis. grin grin I said it earlier that this whole drama will turn messy and embarrassing for the couple who seem to be settling a personal beef with the pastor.

People will ask questions and the answers that will be churned out won't be plausible. It is a wild goose chase for Dakolo and his wife.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you, left the house, came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine?

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that?.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.

Best comment ever since this case started.... You are a reasonable being

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by dotedote: 4:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Ori ê o pe.

nullboss:

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Cybertext(m): 6:51am On Jun 29, 2019
SocialJustice:
Stop telling lies and rewriting the story. Your he goat pastor is going to jail. More girls have come out to share their rape stories. I heard Pastors are currently in church, binding and casting. You will all fail.

Which part did nullboss lied?? The video itself is a 50mins video you can start from 16-25 mins if you don't have data to get the real gist of the rape accusation. The lady for whatever reason came out with this story after 19years without proof (except her testimony) and you just expect everyone to believe her??

Rape is a very strong criminal act and culprits should be heavily dealt with, however this her story has a lot of loopholes and the fact that she use social media trial makes it even highly suspicious.

In year 2000 the said pastor was not wealthy and influential as he is now, the Dakolo lady however came from a very wealthy home in Illorin, so why didn't they sue the randy pastor's sorry ass then?? Who cleaned up the blood that was on the floor and on her pyjamas?? Why didn't she atleast fight back by biting the man?? Who opens a duplex gate all night in Nigeria?? Why was she still attending the church of an alleged rapist when she became an adult?? How did he get to rape her again on a car burnet without a fight back as an adult??

Many loopholes, and using social media trial is very suspicious at best. I'm sure many people would have dragged Neymar today of rape if he had deleted his WhatsApp messages of the lady that accused him of rape.

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2019
I need this Gofundme more angry

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by joeking2222: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
Arh! GOFUNDME?

So soon? No wonder!

So this was their plan all long?

I knew it!
Lolssss.........guy abeg i just dey wake o!!!!
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2019
They should use their money.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by VBCampaign: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Deji Yesufu Cancels the GOFUNDME Project.

VBCampaign is Deji Yesufu's Nairaland representative.

Deji wishes to express dismay at many comments on this thread which seem imply that the whole broadcast by the Dakolo's was a means to make money off the public.

Deji wants Nairaland E Warriors to know that the whole idea of a GOFUNDME was wholly his idea and not those of the Dakolo's. Deji started the campaign on his Facebook page and after receiving quite a number of positive response, decided to extend the idea to Nairaland. Thankfully the management of this forum saw it fit to put it on front page.

Already, there are private moves to extend funds to the Dakolo's on this matter to help them against a monstrous clergy system in Nigeria that has used funds reaped off hapless Nigerians to again oppress them.

All those who are interested may reach the Dakolo's directly themselves.

Recently, Kemi Olunloyo got into a similar legal tussle with a well known pastor in Rivers State. We all know that it was money that was used to oppress that poor lady.

The Dakolo's should not suffer twice. Send your help to them. Deji hereby jettison the call for a GOFUNDME.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Rizan3349: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2019
Which kind go fund her yarsh be that one ? Fake pastor and mumu followers ...those supporting self aclaimed pastor will still come with " go fund his prick "
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by noahnaira: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2019
Timi met Busola in House on the rock church Lagos and not COZA Abuja
It was HOTR that made them marry not COZA that's exactly what Wale Jana meant,..
Just imagined the number of persons you have misinformed with this.

https://dailywebmedia.com/who-is-busola-dakolo-biography-profile-history-of-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-dakolo-nee-amupitan/

nullboss:

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2019
new2012:

It you're indeed a lady, I have nothing to say to you. Women are their own worst enemies!

I'm not her enemy

Women are so manipulative

If you can read through Busola mind her purpose of doing this, you all will stone her to death!

I'm not sentimental like you guys. I'm very practical and pragmatic. I look at very well, and read what she said before I speak.

So no need are our worst enemies.

She's a great manipulator. Don't worry let the court judge.

By God's Grace Pastor Fatoyinbo wil win.

I pity Timi who has a wife, mother of his kids but still hungry to be with another man called Pastor Fatoyinbo. But as she can't be with him again, she wants lots of money in exchange and the only way to have such money is by claiming rape!

I don't know the pastor from Adams but I can see through her manipulations.

You all are blind, so blind! Except some very few here.

Let God arise and reveal alot for people to see in Jesus name amen
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by SocialJustice: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
I'm not even a religious person you dimwit. I'm just using my mental horizons and been objective here. By don't allowing my emotions overide my thinking. And I imply you to do the same
Relax and write comprehensibly. The primary parties are going to court, let's just watch things but even if Busola is wrong, can the other girls also be wrong. No need for this unnecessary argument but stop twisting the story.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by SocialJustice: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Cybertext:

Which part did nullboss lied?? The video itself is a 50mins video you can start from 16-25 mins if you don't have data to get the real gist of the rape accusation. The lady for whatever reason came out with this story after 19years without proof (except her testimony) and you just expect everyone to believe her??

Rape is a very strong criminal act and culprits should be heavily dealt with, however this her story has a lot of loopholes and the fact that she use social media trial makes it even highly suspicious.

In year 2000 the said pastor was not wealthy and influential as he is now, the Dakolo lady however came from a very wealthy home in Illorin, so why didn't they sue the randy pastor's sorry ass then?? Who cleaned up the blood that was on the floor and on her pyjamas?? Why didn't she atleast fight back by biting the man?? Who opens a duplex gate all night in Nigeria?? Why was she still attending the church of an alleged rapist when she became an adult?? How did he get to rape her again on a car burnet without a fight back as an adult??

Many loopholes, and using social media trial is very suspicious at best. I'm sure many people would have dragged Neymar today of rape if he had deleted his WhatsApp messages of the lady that accused him of rape.
Why will I watch the 50 minute version, I only saw the part of the first rape. This case is heading to court, let the court decide.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by new2012: 10:42am On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

I'm not her enemy

Women are so manipulative

If you can read through Busola mind her purpose of doing this, you all will stone her to death!

I'm not sentimental like you guys. I'm very practical and pragmatic. I look at very well, and read what she said before I speak.

So no need are our worst enemies.

She's a great manipulator. Don't worry let the court judge.

By God's Grace Pastor Fatoyinbo wil win.

I pity Timi who has a wife, mother of his kids but still hungry to be with another man called Pastor Fatoyinbo. But as she can't be with him again, she wants lots of money in exchange and the only way to have such money is by claiming rape!

I don't know the pastor from Adams but I can see through her manipulations.

You all are blind, so blind! Except some very few here.

Let God arise and reveal alot for people to see in Jesus name amen

Damn! I wish I can put things I'll like to tell you into writing. I can't because, you will never see that point, its beyond you to see other people's point without resorting to insults.

Life is not abt wins and losses, some wins are worse than defeat. He can win in court, COZA has the money to throw around SANs, he can win on social media, he has the army of he gullible like you that worship him. But eventually the spark ignited by the accusation can not be quenched by the 'wins' you think of. You and him believe that God is the ultimate rewarder of all actions and even inactions and he forgives only those who genuinely seek him, He will be the ultimate Judge.

Unfortunately you read everybody's mind, understand their manipulations, you believe everybody is blind, damn! The dots always connect backwards, they will connect certainly and maybe in the future, you'll see how they connect.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
new2012:

Damn! I wish I can put things I'll like to tell you into writing. I can't because, you will never see that point, its beyond you to see other people's point without resorting to insults.

Life is not abt wins and losses, some wins are worse than defeat. He can win in court, COZA has the money to throw around SANs, he can win on social media, he has the army of he gullible like you that worship him. But eventually the spark ignited by the accusation can not be quenched by the 'wins' you think of. You and him believe that God is the ultimate rewarder of all actions and even inactions and he forgives only those who genuinely seek him, He will be the ultimate Judge.

Unfortunately you read everybody's mind, understand their manipulations, you believe everybody is blind, damn! The dots always connect backwards, they will connect certainly and maybe in the future, you'll see how they connect.

But let God keep everyone alive to live long, we will see how the dots connects.

I don't believe her cooked up story one bit.

They had a hidden affair? Yes.
They had sex several times? Yes
But it was not Rape!

No Sir! It wasn't.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by new2012: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Yes, I can read minds by the grace of God. It's a gift.

But let God keep everyone alive to live long, we will see how the dots connects.

But it was not Rape!

No Sir! It wasn't.

Angel, I wouldn't reply you after this, you don't sound learned and engaging you on this is fruitless.

By virtue of our laws, @17 she has no right to consent. Even if she agreed and opens her legs for him, it's still rape.

Besides, he's a pastor with 'moral' values I suppose, sleeping around with teenagers is for randy as.sholes... Not pastors
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Cybertext(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
victorian:

Yes, I can read minds by the grace of God. It's a gift.

But it was not Rape!

No Sir! It wasn't.

You don't have to read minds to be objective... I don't believe her story (it doesn't make me a rape apologist and it doesn't make me right either).

I've seen lot of innocent people accused of what they didn't do and a lot of guilty guys roam the streets.

Talking of statutory rape, most guys are guilty of this, Abi all this girls loosing virginity before the age of 18 were laid by Angels Hypocrisy everywhere....
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
new2012:

Angel, I wouldn't reply you after this, you don't sound learned and engaging you on this is fruitless.

By virtue of our laws, @17 she has no right to consent. Even if she agreed and opens her legs for him, it's still rape.

Besides, he's a pastor with 'moral' values I suppose, sleeping around with teenagers is for randy as.sholes... Not pastors

Those Randy assholes should be arrested and charged to court!
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
Cybertext:

You don't have to read minds to be objective... I don't believe her story (it doesn't make me a rape apologist and it doesn't make me right either).

I've seen lot of innocent people accused of what they didn't do and a lot of guilty guys roam the streets.

Talking of statutory rape, most guys are guilty of this, Abi all this girls loosing virginity before the age of 18 were laid by Angels Hypocrisy everywhere....

As in height of hypocrisy from Nigerians

Have been objective with this topic all thru yesterday.

And I gave my reasons on this thread and other threads . No need using the fact i read minds as a tool here

Simple
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Uncleodi(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
imam07:
This is how u stupid reach? Just like my father who is a thousand father until I borrowed him sense.

Really

imam07FoolishBoi:
So you don't know that I am a foolish boy? It is a wonderful hobby you know.

Chai! May nature have mercy on you.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by imam07: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
Uncleodi:

Yes ooh!!! But not as terrible as your parents.

Stupid boy.
another sign of madness from a son of a thousand father
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by MuttleyLaff: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
VBCampaign:
Deji Yesufu Cancels the GOFUNDME Project.

VBCampaign is Deji Yesufu's Nairaland representative.
Deji wishes to express dismay at many comments on this thread which seem imply that the whole broadcast by the Dakolo's was a means to make money off the public.

Deji wants Nairaland E Warriors to know that the whole idea of a GOFUNDME was wholly his idea and not those of the Dakolo's. Deji started the campaign on his Facebook page and after receiving quite a number of positive response, decided to extend the idea to Nairaland. Thankfully the management of this forum saw it fit to put it on front page.

Already, there are private moves to extend funds to the Dakolo's on this matter to help them against a monstrous clergy system in Nigeria that has used funds reaped off hapless Nigerians to again oppress them.

All those who are interested may reach the Dakolo's directly themselves.

Recently, Kemi Olunloyo got into a similar legal tussle with a well known pastor in Rivers State. We all know that it was money that was used to oppress that poor lady.

The Dakolo's should not suffer twice. Send your help to them. Deji hereby jettison the call for a GOFUNDME.
We knew the whole idea of a GOFUNDME was wholly Deji's idea and none that Timi & Busola Dakolo were aware of.

What we were saying is, though a laudable and good intentions the Gofundme Deji was trying to get off the ground for the benefit of Mr & Mrs Dakolo because of not just an appearing of an about to happen and especially threatened to file lawsuit by creepy Fatoyinbo but ease them off the expenses that comes with something like that. Fatoyinbo, has access to the sheeples tithe and offering to bankroll the lawsuit he plans against them

Deji has acted sensibly in jettisoning the GOFUNDME idea. This shows that Deji has sense, common sense and sense wiseness. It still is painful, a tragedy and travesty, that Nigeria, with more than 80 million christians/believers belonging to churches of various denominations the length and breath of the country, has the largest Christian population more than any other country in the whole of Africa, yet we cant find just one christian/believer to step forward and step up, to represent Timi & Busola Dakolo, pro bono, instead Gofundme was the first option. SMH.

Well, I am comforted and relieved to know that Segun Awosanya, Human Rights activist Segalink & Co are taking up the case for one Naira. My faith in Nigeria's christians/believers humanity is restored
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
No b dis yeye writer dey yarn long epistle give us on the importance of respecting our elders.. Via Soyinka and the Boy ish over seat.

For the second time...
I'm telling him he's a bird brain attention seeking wh*re...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by booksrite001: 12:54am On Jul 02, 2019
okpansukkaisbae:
No b dis yeye writer dey yarn long epistle give us on the importance of respecting our elders.. Via Soyinka and the Boy ish over seat. For the second time... I'm telling him he's a bird brain attention seeking wh*re...

undecided
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:56am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

undecided

You're really a pro on NL
Good morning..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Wedding Invitation Card Of Mother Of 3, Ibinabo Fiberesima / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits / Beverly Osu 8-years-old & Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.