Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle (21807 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by victorian(f): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
King44:
this busola story u one can't bank on it a 100 percent, I will keep saying what if it was a mutual relationship went wrong

It's very possible.

Nigerians are watching, lets see how it plays out.

Leaving above means and trying to stay relevant in the public eyes, likewise competing With other celebs for showing off, has now land Timi and wife in deep shit!

3 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by kayalla(f): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
ah ha,
gofund who? when they make the millions now they will fly to dubai and enjoy.
abeg everybody carry their cross

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Stillthebest: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Which church do Timi and wife attend curently? If they still attend COZA then the story is double sworded.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
You seems to support rape. Your own water shall soon dry. If this picture depicts you, yes we know you. I know you. You finished from Uniosun as a pioneer set. You graduated from Economics Department in 2011. Your name is Damola More Klue. You were also involved in many rape allegations while in school. You were successful with some, while some were unsuccessful. We have all your profile and lots of evidence against you. Although it is not useful now, but will definitely be useful in the future when you have totally climbed the tree of success. Its not an empty threat. Believe me we are waiting for you.
IamD18:
Arh! GOFUNDME?

So soon? No wonder!

So this was their plan all long?

I knew it!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Maliqcious: 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ur long story so bleeped how old is coza? Is it hard to tell that Tim Love his wife so much?..
nullboss:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you, left the house, came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine?
There are many loopholes in this story.

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that?.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Dafemich(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
I don't understand. It wasn't once. am not in any way supporting rape or any other sexual related offenses, but if she was rape multiple times, and she is only coming out now means something is fishes. May the rape or relationship span out for many years
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Femeto: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who told you Timi can't afford a good lawyer?
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
As usual,nothing will come out of this allegation
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Regiomontanus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:

Their are evidences. People are coming out and ready to testify.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Graxie(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
KHAYGOLD:
You seems to support rape. Your own water shall soon dry. If this picture depicts you, yes we know you. I know you. You finished from Uniosun as a pioneer set. You graduated from Economics Department in 2011. Your name is Damola More Klue. You were also involved in many rape allegations while in school. You were successful with some, while some were unsuccessful. We have all your profile and lots of evidence against you. Although it is not useful now, but will definitely be useful in the future when you have totally climbed the tree of success. Its not an empty threat. Believe me we are waiting for you.
interesting!!!
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Glink2018(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
VBCampaign:
Gospel writer and social media enthusiast, Deji Yesufu, has joined the campaign to support Timi Dakolo and his wife, Busola, against the legal threat that Biodun Fatoyinbo has instituted against them.

Deji asks Timi and his team to put forward a GOFUNDME account to raise money for the project.

How can you say legal action is a thread....
I can see foolishness smelling out Deji head.

Legal actions? A thread for protecting his image.

Abeg , waka
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Npfn: 9:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Silent war against the church..

..she was raped and kept quiet, she was raped and didn't complain for the past 15 years, she was raped and still attended his church.

It's obvious she's lying, either she has been paid by Muslim or her personal gain.

..no amount of insult can bring the body of Christ down.

.. if you have evidence present it in court not ranting on social media, the law don't care about sentiments
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:

they will retire to the village

once that man brings SANs along and they dont have any evidence

de go sell property pay damages

Nigeria is not america, if you want to press rape charges against a top person come with good evidence, not interviews

abi nah... bill Cosby case, rkelly were all investigated and the culprits prosecuted. but this case may not hold water..they should table enough evidence and we shall know where we going instead of raising suspicious gofundme for legal battle segalink had volunteered to handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Request by one of the irrational, bigot I have met online- Deji yesufu
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by DukeNija(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
maybachmusic:
okay

the real intentions are becoming clearer

someone wants to con Nigerians into raising millions for a dead career

no one send timi to go buy benz suvs wey him no fit maintain oh

cheesy cheesy

we dey watch una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

someone raped you multiple times, you for kukuma tell me say una dey date
rape my axz

fraudsters
The saddest thing about your post apart from your obvious lack of sense is the 23 people that liked it.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
DukeNija:

The saddest thing about your post apart from your obvious lack of sense is the 23 people that liked it.

its either you counter what i said or stay your lane

timi and pastor fxcked her back to back

pastor dumped her on timi to marry

timi cant move on

case closed

which type of rape happened and she still remained there even after family knew about it

and also kept going back for the D

gone are the days people swallow rape accusations hook line and sinker

they should go to court till then they remain noisemakers

when i first heard the story did not even know they both drag the babe back in the day

now their sorry azzes wanna cash in

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by koolaid87: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
From R.kelly syndrome to israel folau's move

Keep it coming

If you know, you know
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by femi4: 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Arh! GOFUNDME?

So soon? No wonder!

So this was their plan all long?

I knew it!
Ode
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by SocialJustice: 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
nullboss:
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.

According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you, left the house, came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine?

Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that?.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.

Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Did you even have data to see the video? Stop spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by tehilah92(f): 11:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
I watched the video just now, she said her sister was at home, hmm, how come she didn't atleast fight and scream for her sister to come out, hmm, how come at six am, your gate was already open or u don't lock your gate before sleeping, she said blood came out, how come your sister didn't notice you were raped and u sat there and waited for him to go ND bring crest for u, my sister I can not come and kill myself for u and abiodun, only God and your conscience know the truth
Oga abiodun and madam dakolo weldone

3 Likes

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by imam07: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Uncleodi:
That guy man pastor will surely loose this case.

Every one cannot be accusing you of the same crime and you still claim to be innocent! Mbanu!!!

To the extent of using church payers monies and tithes to fund a dead on arrival litigation.

This is really funny though.

How I wish that a female judge who is a core feminist will handle this case so that the randy pastor will be taught some real life lessons.

What is this one above me saying ������ Good riddance to bad rubbish

Pastor Biodun right now
This is how u stupid reach.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by new2012: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
victorian:

You cancel from now til tomorrow, more dirty stories about Busola is trendy online.

Phew! What a day!

It you're indeed a lady, I have nothing to say to you. Women are their own worst enemies!
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Cybertext(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2019
nullboss:

Most Nigerians are natural reactors... Wired to take gullible sides without any form of objectivity

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nullboss: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
SocialJustice:
Did you even have data to see the video? Stop spreading lies.
I did.. did you? Cause you sound like the one handI capped here
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by Lawalemi(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nikkypearl(f): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
nullboss:

hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nullboss: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
nikkypearl:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
say something tongue
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nikkypearl(f): 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
nullboss:
say something tongue
hmmm..I stand alone.. tongue
Who am I to judge when I know nothing about the whole saga..so upon all d troubles wey dey naija,na busola and fatoyinbo mata pple dey carry for head so

I'll pass biko.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by flyingdutchman(m): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
maybachmusic:
okay

the real intentions are becoming clearer

someone wants to con Nigerians into raising millions for a dead career

no one send timi to go buy benz suvs wey him no fit maintain oh

cheesy cheesy

we dey watch una cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

someone raped you multiple times, you for kukuma tell me say una dey date
rape my axz

fraudsters
Typical Nigerian 'yoot'! You have been so cheated by politicians, that everything has to be a scam. Sorry bro.
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by ordovicianonly(f): 12:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Do not support any useless gofundme account that will not better the lives of any citizens . The money contributed will be shared among this man & timi las las . I am neutral in this case cos it is only God that knows the truth .
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by nullboss: 12:16am On Jun 29, 2019
nikkypearl:
hmmm..I stand alone.. tongue
Who am I to judge when I know nothing about the whole saga..so upon all d troubles wey dey naija,na busola and fatoyinbo mata pple dey carry for head so

I'll pass biko.. lipsrsealed
lol.. I just tire. You're not standing alone tho, I'm standing with you
Re: Deji Yesufu Calls For Gofundme For Timi Dakolo's Legal Battle by SocialJustice: 12:28am On Jun 29, 2019
nullboss:
I did.. did you? Cause you sound like the one handI capped here
Stop telling lies and rewriting the story. Your he goat pastor is going to jail. More girls have come out to share their rape stories. I heard Pastors are currently in church, binding and casting. You will all fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / Tiwa Savage Performs Bare-foot In Warri (photo) / Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.