Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (64854 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by grandstar(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Can someone remind me what this man said about the killings of our compatriots in other west Africa countries ?

Back to the topic
Has the pastor guy been convicted of the crime of rape this one everyone is taking solidarity with the girl.

Life has a way of teaching us lessons.

I have seen cases of people been wrongly accused of something that never happened, not even a case of mistaken identity. It was a case that never happened in real life. Someone somewhere sat down and wrote the script, at the end the truth will always prevail.

It change my perspective completely about how I see cases I never witness. One thing that can fall a man quickly is making judgements and conclusions on hearsay .

Enough of this BS, take the matter to court and stop the pity party.

After all just as we had that pastor bleeped her so we heard that timi was smashing her before marriage

So why do we accept timi and reject pastor? Is it because timi later put a ring on it? U no know say husband dey rape wife too?

The babe should be ready to give substantial evidences in court otherwise u just cast yourself for nothing.

But y timi vex when pastor say make them go court grin

In 2017, your bank account was freezed because of a statement of fact issued about you to you bank by your boss. Even without trial you got penalized. I remember how much u created a thread about this here on NL.

Now go to your enclave and think about what justice truly means.

The girl has her claims, same way the pastor guy has his own too.

Let them meet in court. All these bandwagon hypnosis doesn't move everyone.

If you are exposed enough you should have heard about the Clinton and Monica case. Baba denied initially, but later owned up. The point is this, human being can lie at any time be it president, pastor, choir master or rape victim.

Believe what you hear with caution

The problem here isn't sexual intercourse but rape. If he was only womanising, it wouldn't have been this big an issue.

People believe her because her story sounds believable. Also, others are coming out making same allegations, that he preys sexually on members

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by onadana: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2019
AgreatMan:
No be Nigeria again? Na only mouth. Watch as this matter will likely die again

I tell you.Its her words against his.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 29, 2019
kokomaster3d:

i pray your sister got raped, whether you will be neutral
stop behaving like an illiterate learn to prove a point without going after peoples families

and if Fatoyinbo was your brother will you stand with Busola

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OKOOMOGE: 1:06am On Jun 29, 2019
I hope u guyz are not expecting PMB to do anything before you all start shouting Islamization. CAN can handle it.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Ravenbeast1(m): 1:25am On Jun 29, 2019
Junkie1:
.MR COMMON SENSE USED THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIRST ON ALL PROMOTE HIS NGO...SMH

ANYWAY WHAT DOES NED NWOKO HAVE SAY ABOUT ALL THESE?

����
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by nwakaibeya1: 1:33am On Jun 29, 2019
��Problem of people in this world is church leadership,so called prophets&pastors who can't say simple all inclusive prayers if I am leading people astra and against Jesus Christ let JesusChrist slaughter me to death.They fall people down in their fine cloths in Churches & cage & cheat people spiritually&use them to trade at night &after prophesies of i see am well well they cant bring good change in life of their followers &followers can't sleep at Night&they can't give them LIGHT & PEACE&EMPOWERMENT as JesusChrist gives,no wonder Jesus Christ never associated with prophets and pastors even till this days&whoever feels threatened is Free to confront us spiritually&We have the unbelievable power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in your so called prophets and pastors modus operandi even when they accuse each other as fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and make merchandise of their bellies and that's why followers remain without peace and light and power as Jesus Christ promised and gives not money or prosperity as is propagated in such places hence even as per prosperity which bible recorded as thy soul prospereth only and even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual.

We keep declaring about their evil norm according to John 5,30 and they can never listen as John 6,60-68 made clear and even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually we remind you that spiritually there is no distance and that's the the battle field and no matter the pretense of humans those who battle spiritually knows the ranking and heirachy and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful if indeed you powerless recognise the powerful as your prophet and pastor and can the powerless criticize the powerful? figure it out and allow your powerful prophets and pastors to battle us if there is any capable to battle spiritually
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:48am On Jun 29, 2019
People need to start thinking objectively without allowing their emotions overide their thinking.
According to story The pastor came to your house early morning your siblings were at home, then he raped you left the house came back and gave you crest to drink. You were still there o.
During that time you didn't shout scream or alert your siblings. Can you imagine
Meanwhile this said girl remained a chior mistress in that church for years and her family even after knowing allowed her. Who does that. There are many loopholes in this story.
Then she started fvking the choir master who was Tim Dakolo and got pregnant twice. With Tim Dakolo denying the pregnancy. But the COZA pastor had to force them to marry to save the face of the church. And later got them dismissed sef.
That's why Tim is always attacking the pastor though.
Tim and his wife are both moraly bankrupt people and we shouldn't kill a man based on mere words from them.
Let's be guided and allow Due Justice to prevail..
Some ladies are out to ruin men with this rape sh!!t.
Tim is after this pastor because he felt they were both fviking the girl and he was left to carry the load.because he was forced by the pastor to marry the girl after impregnating her.
You guys should think pls. Don't let emotion and hate overide your reasoning.
The pastor might be bad but don't slander him yet by the mere words of morally bankrupt people.
Let's be objective pls and remain neutral

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by bionixs: 2:12am On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:
Rate Nairaland now rushed to celebrities forum
abeg bros no vex, na heaven that una molue bus dey go,wey make people kata-rush am like this?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 29, 2019
HITdemUP:
Coza don buy market .

Pastor FAT-OYINBO right now

Isnt that a Nazi's skeleton beside an MG-42
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by spankysid2: 2:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Hi Forum,

I have a link at my office and want to develop apps for a project. I am trying to convince the manager that in Nigeria we have good developers .
I would want the money to come down to Nigeria instead of India where they intend to take the job to.

Can someone help me with the developers of these site .wificall, Oride and kobo360 sites.

I need telephone numbers and email for contact.

remember Our is our country no matter what. a dollar is 350. just imagine three project will add to out economy . more jobs for my people.

Please no scammers Abeg I need real contacts.

Thanks
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by owila4luv(m): 3:01am On Jun 29, 2019
advertising his NGO. rape is not one sided but they don't care about us(men) after they will say we enjoyed it and it's a previlege for a lady to rape you. I Was Having My Bath In The Said Girl Family House Boys Qtr her Parents And Siblings were Watchin Movie In Their Sitting Room she Came To Me In The Bath Room And Stripped i Resisted Her But She Threatened Me She'll Scream and They Will Believe Her More Than Me that I Better Take Her! The Father Was Over Protective And a Barrister

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Dantedasz(m): 3:50am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Can someone remind me what this man said about the killings of our compatriots in other west Africa countries ?

Back to the topic
Has the pastor guy been convicted of the crime of rape this one everyone is taking solidarity with the girl.

I have seen cases of people been wrongly accused of something that never happened, not even a case of mistaken identity. It was a case that never happened in real life. Someone somewhere sat down and wrote the script, at the end the truth will always prevail.

It change my perspective completely about how I see cases I never witness. One thing that can fall a man quickly is making judgements and conclusions on hearsay .

After all just as we had that pastor bleeped her so we heard that timi was smashing her before marriage

So why do we accept timi and reject pastor? Is it because timi later put a ring on it? U no know say husband dey rape wife too?

The babe should be ready to give substantial evidences in court otherwise u just cast yourself for nothing.

In 2017, your bank account was freezed because of a statement of fact issued about you to you bank by your boss. Even without trial you got penalized. I remember how much u created a thread about this here on NL.

If you are exposed enough you should have heard about the Clinton and Monica case. Baba denied initially, but later owned up. The point is this, human being can lie at any time be it president, pastor, choir master or rape victim.

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

You remember indeed, or you went to ransack my profile like people with inferior complex do. You had better grow up and stop snooping around peoples profile and comments to find something bad to type about them. It says a lot about your personality.

And what has that got to do with a rape case? Don't conclude, don't conclude but you guys are already concluding he didn't rape her.

For your info, the bank carried out their action because they couldn't reach me with the number I registered. But when I complained even with the so-called evidence the "boss" had, I still got my money. So stay there and be looking for evidence, she will get her justice.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by laprince(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Back to the topic

You have written this very wisely. I hate rape!
But, in this life, I have seen people being falsely accused.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2019
prinsam30:

No, ur the one that is reading the comment upside down, making u to be the one who's tormented... Anumpama

Who is this thing?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:

So if at all I went on a research it is equivalent to inferiority complex

Now I understand the level of people I share a forum with.

If you think I can not retain a 2017 info for just 2 years.

I am deeply sorry to have mentioned you earlier.

On the flip side, NL is not faceless as you think.

Yes, it's a faceless forum, that's why people can come and lie however they feel like. I put it to you that you went to my profile. And to have the guts to lie is disgusting.

And yes it is inferiority complex. Or what will you call a person who makes reference to someone's past just to make the person look bad? Though in my case, there is certainly nothing you can reference.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by EDIBLESS10: 5:14am On Jun 29, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Fatoyinbo will be freed because the elites worship in his rape haven called COZA.

Kachikwu worship there so you can see the type of people the idiot rapist minister to.

I stand with Bukola Dakolo.

And u mean there are no elites to prosecute him as well in this country....
See how hate has drained ur 2kilobite brain....

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Debaiz: 5:19am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
Chai!

This story don tey. Na after the first girl case this one come out. Plenty water go don pass under the bridge after this.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dirtycoin(m): 5:44am On Jun 29, 2019
This is exactly what I expected from Reno Omokri but he chooses to side the rapist and water down the cries of a woman who mustered up courage to speak out.

Ben Bruce, you have earned my respect.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Jaqenhghar: 6:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Trippledee:
Twitter Senetor

We hail ooo
You dey mind am
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by semyman: 6:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Successive Nigerian governments have idolized churches and pastors without having the courage to crack down on their recklessness as seen in Europe.

Surely nothing will be done on this.

Jim Obazee on my mind
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by engrelvis(m): 6:17am On Jun 29, 2019
joseph6071:
The founder of Silverbird TV and Nigerian senator, Ben Murray Bruce has reacted to the rape allegations on the Coza senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyino by Busola Dakolo.

He wrote...

"I am deeply saddened and I stand in solidarity with Busola Dakolo. To put in perspective the enormity of rape crime in Nigeria, one day I was talking to 6 beauty queens, 5 opened up to me that they were raped as children."
"This and many more reasons are why I set up my foundation @BenBruce_NGO, which is solely committed to fighting Sexual/Domestic Abuse in our society."

"I am saddened by the revelations of Busola, and I am calling for a full-fledged investigation and the accused if found guilty must face the full and maximum wrath of the law."

"I further call on the Government to show more support for rape victims. We currently do not do enough to support rape victims."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-ben-bruce-reacts-to-busola-dakolo.html

Exactly! 80 percent of Nigeria girls v been raped or abuse before d age of 20.some r even here on NL .shame n how society will react won't allow dem speak out
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Yinka1808: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Dear senator, your beauty queens also contribute to immorality in our society
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 29, 2019
deepwater:
Lol

Back to the topic

Aunty calm down,this case is beyond reasonable doubt and will surely be a bad defeat for Fatoyimbo. Even Fatoyibos wife can correlate Busolas closeness to the family which invariably provides Fatoyimbo the opportunity to rape her given his other accusations. At the time it happened she was helpless and ashamed to report it,but trust me Fatoyimbo has just made himself a most hated Nigerian individual 2019
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by nkemjacob2(m): 7:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Everyone contributing to busola rape case while a rape case concerning a poor girl raped by a police has been swept under carpet.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Steve28: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2019
This incident happened years ago, then the so called pastor wasn’t a true born again but now he is a true Christian. Remember the Bible said behold old things are passed away. So please I really need you guys to help me ask Busola what are problem is. I believe she can’t tell me that aside from pastor and her husband, no other man has Slept with her.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Henrichemeka(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Why is this case coming up now?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2019
We dey wait for when one girl we don win MBGN for naija go talk say you sleep with am cus she dey desperate to win crown
That Kain allegations go sweet die
We go raost u like suya
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by ACE1010: 8:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
Wee are sawffarin from cozaxious

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by boiz2men(m): 8:05am On Jun 29, 2019
dapsoneh:
keep shut! Ole oshi
as long as you want to do less for more you will always be a victim of scam
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Akalia(m): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
HITdemUP:
Coza don buy market .

Pastor FAT-OYINBO right now
is the image on your memes real? If it is, what's the story behind it? I was touched when I saw it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.