Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (64852 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:

I wish I could sit u down and talk to u, not to insult u but to tell you about how rape occurs. I am a mental health nurse, let me explain in a little way. You know what those stories we read about girls that were raped their relatives or whoever. Most times it happened more than once until they get pregnant or somebody discovers it. As a young girl, a virgin, a naive girl, virginity is pride once it's taken away, the person feels worthless, dirty. Most times the rapist is a powerful figure, and their victims feel that if they speak out nobody would believe them because of the person's status or how nice the person is on the outside. Sometimes the rapists would threaten to hurt to kill them. Some would say, nobody would believe u because people know I am a good person. They would say anything to put fear in her mind and once that fear is there, rape can happen again if the rapist decides to. Over 20% of my females patients have been raped in their early lives, some are already in their 50s and 60s before they decide to talk. Most of them have depression and schizophrenia. They carry that shame and regret, till affect their marriage, their jobs, their children. Some can't even have sex with their husbands without crying or resisting. It's a very terrible thing. Please not for the sake of argument, when you are free, just goggle rape. You will understand better. Some girls ran back to their captors in boko haram after being rescued, do you know why? That's another topic on it's own. Research on that too.

please I never said rape is good. I am just saying RAPE is RAPE submissive sex or regretted sex is not RAPE. u cant redefine RAPE no matter how u feel.....and if u accuse a person of rape u better have evidence not your word against theirs we have seen this word power abused by many.

better have 99 guilty men walk free than one innocent man destroyed.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

please I never said rape is good. I am just saying RAPE is RAPE submissive sex or regretted sex is not RAPE. u cant redefine RAPE no matter how u feel.....and if u accuse a person of rape u better have evidence not your word against theirs we have seen this word power abused by many.

better have 99 guilty men walk free than one innocent man destroyed.
Well, like I said. Point taken. I don't like your decision but I respect it. Do the same.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Emanodimo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=PrettySleek post=79782170]
Seduction doesn't count. If a lady seduces a man and they have sex who is to blame? Both of them. It's the same thing as a thief seeing something of value and getting tempted to steal. It's the same thing as every temptation we humans face. If you have sex with a woman because she seduced you, you are just morally weak. [/quote)

why it doesn't count? I don't agree with that.

U further said
If a lady seduces a man and they have sex who is to blame? Both of them

Only for you to contradict the same point by saying the below;
If you have sex with a woman because she seduced you, you are just morally weak.

Rape & Seduction find themselves into sex (Result)

If a man is morally strong, you think he won't.....That is why most of them fell into pastors hand cuz they believe pastors are morally strong (A symbol of morally strong)

morality is like attitude that you build up subject to force of change and environment.

If u study law , psychology or philosophy you will understand while some ideas or value are subject to unending dialogue.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:

Well, like I said. Point taken. I don't like your decision but I respect it. Do the same.

call a man guilty to make u happy.....no pls not without evidenced... its wicked
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

call a man guilty to make u happy.....no pls not without evidenced... its wicked
Then move along.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:

Then move along.

just condemn him without evidence?? like I said you are just a pregnancy aborting prostitute
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

just condemn him without evidence?? like I said you are just a pregnancy aborting prostitute
Whatever
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:
Whatever
prove me Wrong you LovePeddler!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

I don't have to prove anything to you. U are no one, u don't get to decide who I am. Don't beg for attention
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:

I don't have to prove anything to you. U are no one, u don't get to decide who I am. Don't beg for attention

but you want the COZA man to prove his innocence to you abi? wicked mob action.....give him a benefit of the doubt...he may be innocent of rape and guilty of randyness
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

but you want the COZA man to prove his innocence to you abi? wicked mob action.....give him a benefit of the doubt...he may be innocent of rape and guilty of randyness
Done now?
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Sirevansgen(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
Senator senator
We hail ooo
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zeuss: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
PrettySleek:

Done now?

get sense.....stop being nice when hate and loath blinds your objectivity.
so much so you bay for the blood of someone who may be innocent of rape.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by PrettySleek(f): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
zeuss:

get sense.....stop being nice when hate and loath blinds your objectivity.
so much so you bay for the blood of someone who may be innocent of rape.
Move along
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Someone advocating for electric car, while crude oil is our major export. Not as if we have a diversified economy
A senator preaching *patronize made in Nigeria* while he's publishing his books outside the country.
While all his children are schooling abroad.
Re: Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by booksrite001: 12:33am On Jul 02, 2019
zeuss:

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys New Rolls Royce (Pictures) / IK Ogbonna Sent Nina His Small Dick, Hacker Revealed. Photos / "Iyabo Ojo Sleeping With Pastor David Ibiyiomie" - Kemi Olunloyo's Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.