Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun (22168 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
who is toke makinwa?

whats with all these runs girls and trying to be relevant?

make she park well

till they sort themselved out in court they can continue maing noise for all i care

as for her multiple rape story, anyone with brains will spot the numerous jokes inside

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Lovelyn451(f): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
I'm sure his church isn't a member of the CAN
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Generalwoodz(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
A
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by crazygod(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Freestainworld:
my brother e make sense, he is a member of that organization and so should be questioned, it is called interrogation, not a bad thing, if he is innocent thanks to God , if he is guilty, he could be penalized.
That's the job of the courts not CAN

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Hiltonmat56666: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Kk
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by MarianaTrench: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2019
This idiot should not drag CAN into this matter
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by flowx(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Y
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
It's not politics, they have nothing to say.

Let Buhari go to Saudi Arabia for a meeting, they will release a press statement.

It's a political party and was never a religious association since the inception of democracy.

yea same way MURIC director ( terrorist akintola) is now the minister of information for buhari

SHIFT
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by DonX001: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2019
eyeview:
All these girls that were already rotten from their teenage years have started classifying all those sex they had in their teenage years as rape.
Many are using the trending "speak out against rape" to term every sex they later regretted as rape.

So let's get this straight.
He comes to her parents home and rapes her while her siblings were around. After the rape session, he goes to his car to get her a drink which she accepted and they had one more rape session. Thereafter, they met severally for some more rape session in different places including his car?

Let's just say it as it is. The girl fell for a smooth suave Yoruba demon and today she wants to use her age to claim rape.

Brotherly did you watch the 4 videos on YNaija YouTube channel?? ?? ??

I'm 100% sure you didn't.
Pls go and watch the videos before you come out and write these things you write.
Before you make a fool of yourself on a public forum.

Cos your 2nd paragraph shows you have no clue at all about the details of the allegations.
Pls go and watch the videos in full, then come back and modify your statement.

PS:
The only other possibility is if you've actually watched ALL the videos in full, and still came out typed what you've typed above....maybe cos you're a COZA member....then God will judge you in full for seeing white and blatantly calling it black.

4 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by semyman: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Churches in Nigeria and criminality are like 5&6

Cum onto to me on ye that are heavy laden and I will give you krest

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2019
eyeview:
All these girls that were already rotten from their teenage years have started classifying all those sex they had in their teenage years as rape.
Many are using the trending "speak out against rape" to term every sex they later regretted as rape.

So let's get this straight.
He comes to her parents home and rapes her while her siblings were around. After the rape session, he goes to his car to get her a drink which she accepted and they had one more rape session. Thereafter, they met severally for some more rape session in different places including his car?

Let's just say it as it is. The girl fell for a smooth suave Yoruba demon and today she wants to use her age to claim rape.

she is very sillly

same Shlt they tried with neymar and the thing cast

any successful man should be wary of all these women

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by greggng: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
The only have their strength when they wanna attack buhari....bunch of unserious religious bigots
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Mexyz(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
They should not take side but you need them to say something abi?
So you and your likes can hold on to that and say CAN said this or CAN did not say this.
Biodun and Dakolo's wife should meet in court and sort themselves out, leave CAN out of this.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by michoim(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
If na Buhari matter now, FFK and CAN for don dey make loud noises
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by toluwa1(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2019
CAN is not under any obligation to speak about this issue...
So modam, leave them out of it
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Jerrick(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Damfostopper:
am tired of coza news.... haba since yesterday.....
who now forced you to comment?
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Junkie1: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2019
EVEN SLUTS TOO HAVE A SAY LOL...
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by semyman: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2019
Atikuorbuhari:
Toke Makinwa in a new Tweet has called out the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) over the Busola Dakolo rape case allegations on the COZA senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"I am disgusted that CAN as a body have not come out to say anything. No one is asking you to take sides but as the Christian association of Nigeria, they should say something."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-i-am-disgusted-toke-makinwa-reacts.html

Are they not partners in all the shenanigans?
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Horladipupo0505: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Freestainworld:
my brother e make sense, he is a member of that organization and so should be questioned, it is called interrogation, not a bad thing, if he is innocent thanks to God , if he is guilty, he could be penalized.
and wat do u want dem to say...to come and tell us it is not like DAT or tel us it us it is like DAT...ppl try not to be blind abt reality...in d name of condemning wat u Neva know
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Drinkwater:
As a representative of can, what would you say that is better than keeping quiet?

Most of y'all are forgetting this is against the pastor, not the church

100/100

But the pastor is dragging the church into it

Imagine him using a church letter headed paper to make a press release.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by seunny4lif(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2019
Most of this problems are caused by our parents
They will carry religion matter for head, forcing kids to join church workers.
I know many parents forced their kids to go work in Pastor's house doing all kind of rubbish.
I know of a similar case like this but the parents esp the mother did not believed her child because its was her Pastor
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by liverpool72(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2019
am waiting to hear from BUBU first before final verdict
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by anochuko01(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Hintona:

So am just wondering if you have a sister or daughter?

coz maybe you'll understand more if it happened to any of them
thats not the point...properly read what he wrote
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by ojojameso(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
I condemn rape in its totality, but on the second thought, after a careful watch of ''24'' with its ''set up and manipulations''. one may have to be careful in altering a word or statement. Thank God for Jack Bauer .................
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by enemyofprogress: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
This one too dey see herself as celebrity
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2019
Naija women and spiritual gullibility....... like phone n simcard
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Mekanus(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2019
What the fu^ck is it with all these COZA bullshit littering everywhere on nairaland. Shiiit is getting disgusting for fu^cks sake.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?

Thank you!!!
No mind Toke... grin
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by babadeee(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
It's not politics, they have nothing to say.

Let Buhari go to Saudi Arabia for a meeting, they will release a press statement.

It's a political party and was never a religious association since the inception of democracy.

what about MURIC? That will not mind there business angry angry
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by gosmoney(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2019
Did thing happened when he has never been under CAN nw what dose she want CAN to say
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Gbabe2: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2019
Is COZA a church or a club? That beast is just another demon in human clothing. As for me and my family, I believe in old time religion and not all these millennial churches. Shioor

Lovelyn451:
I'm sure his church isn't a member of the CAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Nneka (Singer) Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today / The Man Whose Photo Was Published Isn't My Husband. . . . . Stella Damascus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.